Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Since I Was Born And Now I Am Old, I Have Never Seen The Power Constant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since I Was Born And Now I Am Old, I Have Never Seen The Power Constant (850 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Since I Was Born And Now I Am Old, I Have Never Seen The Power Constant by kYjelly2: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Grandma have you seen it NO!

Mummy have you seen it NO!

Sister have you seen it NO!

My child have you seen it

No, no, no, no, since I was born, I have never seen the power constant cry

Sigh Nigeria, 3 generations and no constant power supply cry

1 Like

Re: Since I Was Born And Now I Am Old, I Have Never Seen The Power Constant by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2017
ahahahahaha ;Dahahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Tribalism / When A Vice President Becomes A 'coordinating Son' By Reno Omokri / PHOTO: Gov. Ganduje And Abba Kyari At SSS DG, Lawal Daura's Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.