Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? (1362 Views)

Why Africans Achieve More Outside Despite Hostile Environment / I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky / Majority Of Nigerians Love Buhari, Forget Social Media Critics –femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by famagusta(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2017
I have been wondering why Nigerians of different tribes treat themselves more as brothers outside the Shores of this country than here in Nigeria. Just last year my elder brother was in London and was welcomed and put through by a yoruba stranger that he met for the first time, but here in Nigeria we seem not to be that welcoming and we are fond of chauvinistic behaviours towards ourselves. Guys please what could be the reasons for this? I personally think we should strive to accept and love our selves irrespective of our tongues. Meanwhile I am Igbo.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by sarrki(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
We are all united

It's just on social media you see stuffs like that

It's fun

Nothing but fun

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:
We are all united

It's fun

Nothing but fun

it is very pathetic if that is how you were brought up

your stock in trade is to hurl insults and uncouth words to your perceived enemies who barely knows you or your likes

if you aren't calling Nk, saraki, Meleye, Apst Sule just to mention a few.... they are all fraudsters, criminals, terrorist,forgers...your slave master who could not provide his sch cert but rather hired thirty (Sans) to defeat justice and you have nothing wrong with that

I wouldn't blame you, if not for Internet your likes would have be at motor parks as a professional Agbero which your likes are well known for shouting. ...Owo da, Owo da

Everyone has the right for self agitation in a society if you feel short changed. ...Prof Wole Soyinka

agitation for self determination is not a criminal offence....Senator Femi Okurounmu.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Archaa:

your stock in trade is to hurl insults and uncouth words to your perceived enemies who barely knows you or your likes

if you aren't calling Nk, saraki, Meleye, Apst Sule just to mention a few..to you they are all fraudsters, criminals, terrorist,forgers

I wouldn't blame you, if not for Internet your likes would have be at motor parks shouting. ...Owo da, Owo da

Everyone has the right for self agitation in a society if you feel short changed. ...Prof Wole Soyinka

agitation for self determination is not a criminal offence....Senator Femi Okurounmu.
^^

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by chukxie(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Archaa:

if you aren't calling Nk, saraki, Meleye, Apst Sule just to mention a few.... they are all fraudsters, criminals, terrorist,forgers...your slave master who could not provide his sch cert but rather hired thirty (Sans) to defeat justice and you have nothing wrong with that

I wouldn't blame you, if not for Internet your likes would have be at motor parks as a professional Agbero which your likes are well known for shouting. ...Owo da, Owo da

Wow! You dey vex ooooo ! Your blood dey hot !Wetin happen ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Igboesika: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:
We are all united

It's fun

Nothing but fun
B.M.C agent wake up. You and who are united ? after insulting Ojukwu and Igbos in general.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Franchise21(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:
We are all united

It's fun

Nothing but fun
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
chukxie:

Wow! You dey vex ooooo ! Your blood dey hot !Wetin happen ?

That guy is a disgrace to humanity

you wash your dirty lining in public and said it's just a fun

all the Nonsense he is spewing on NL is automatically transferred to Google as a result being among the items that would great a foreign enterpreniou or a tourist who tries to get informations about Nigeria and their behaviours

Is that how to play politics, he thinks he is doing some particular people while damaging the image of the country generally in the cyber space

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by famagusta(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Archaa:

all the Nonsense he is spewing on NL is automatically transferred to Google as a result being among the items that would great a foreign enterpreniou or a tourist who tries to get informations about Nigeria and their behaviours

Is that how to play politics, he thinks he is doing some particular people while damaging the image of the country generally in the cyber space
please forgive him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by chukxie(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Archaa:

You have some true points there. However, the way the came out swinging and blazing at the same time rattled me in my chair. On a serious note, it's high time Nigerians became more careful of the negative stuff the put on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
famagusta:
please forgive him

you can only forgive someone who admit his mistakes and not he who is hell bent on his foolishness

my main purpose on this forum is to counter him with equal measures he presents himself

Even though he is one of the mods but I don't care...my acct is always available for ban then I open another one immediately and discard the previous one

you can only threaten those who want to maintain a good profile

I day for house so you can't come and beat me in my house
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by kingzizzy: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
famagusta:
I have been wondering why Nigerians of different tribes treat themselves more as brothers outside the Shores of this country than here in Nigeria. Just last year my elder brother was in London and was welcomed and put through by a yoruba stranger that he met for the first time, but here in Nigeria we seem not to be that welcoming and we are fond of chauvinistic behaviours towards ourselves. Guys please what could be the reasons for this? I personally think we should strive to accept and love our selves irrespective of our tongues. Meanwhile I am Igbo.

The reason is simple, Nigeria is the problem. If Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba all had their separate countries, we would have been best of friends. But as long as we are all in this 'one Nigeria' we will be at each others neck forever

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by toocoded: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Good question grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
A friend in need is a friend indeed... no matter the planet he/she is from..
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by ZombieTERROR: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:
We are all united

It's fun

Nothing but fun
It's not fun
The problem is hunger
There is hunger in the land
A hungry man is an angry man
Buhari has killed Nigeria

Outside the shores of this zoo
There is no Buhari
There is equity and fairness
There is brotherliness and orderliness
There is love and peace
There is no 'changi'
There is no Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by profhezekiah: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Politicians at work for selfish interest
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by ZombieTERROR: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Archaa:

Sarrki oooo
You don die today grin
Kikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by ZombieTERROR: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lala
Front page material
The op ask better question Abeg
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Archaa your blood dey hot, free Mr patriotic, I usually see him as a clown. Don't take his rants and opinions too seriously.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by obailala(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
famagusta:
In the wilderness, a man would strive to hook-up / team up with any that closely resembles his kind. Similar skin colour or just the status of being a fellow non-indigene in a foreign land is even enough to make people hook-up when they're outside the shores of Nigeria.

Besides, when you realise the world sees and only regards you as a Nigerian African and not even Nigerian or Ghanaian (let alone Yoruba or Igbo), the foolishness of tribalism instantly clears from the eyes with 'exposure'.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Archaa your blood dey hot, free Mr patriotic, I usually see him as a clown. Don't take his rants and opinions too seriously.

you need some measures of madness to counter a madman

so he is my fellow madman...that is how we roll

I'm ever ready to open a fresh acct if banned cuz I must follow my fellow madman

check my moniker is ever fresh like vegetable cus I'm not scared of ban

that is how we roll babe. cuz I'm here just to attack my fellow madman

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Archaa:

you need some measures of madness to counter a madman

so he is my fellow madman...that is how we roll

I'm ever ready to open a fresh acct if banned cuz I must follow my fellow madman

check my moniker is ever fresh like vegetable cus I'm not scared of ban

that is how we roll babe. cuz I'm here just to attack my fellow madman

So you agree that you are mad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by farokkunle: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'M here in new york .I HATE YORUBAS .

I HATE YORUBAS ,I HATE THEM .

WHO IS UNITED ? light and darkness can never unite .

once wetin united ? keep deceiving your because of crude oil .

no no no we are united , I prefer friendship and brotherly hood with my ghanaian brethren's than a bloody bitter and ugly tribe cool cool cool cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by farokkunle: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'M here in new york .I HATE YORUBAS .

I HATE YORUBAS ,I HATE THEM .

WHO IS UNITED ? light and darkness can never unite .

once wetin united ? keep deceiving your because of crude oil ....

no no no we are united , I prefer friendship and brotherly hood with my ghanaian brethren's than a bloody bitter and ugly tribe cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

So you agree that you are mad?

give me some traits of madness

or

Or at least 5 characteristics of madness

How do you identify a mad person

Don't even think of the ones that roam the streets cus even a toddler can spot one
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by meccuno: 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
kingzizzy:

The reason is simple, Nigeria is the problem. If Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba all had their separate countries, we would have been best of friends. But as long as we are all in this 'one Nigeria' we will be at each others neck forever
this is the truth
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by babyfaceafrica: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
It is in online noise.....not that toxic outside..only naive people believe NL tribal warlords
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
This can never happen with me. I hate igbos with so much passion. As long as you're igbo you're dead to me.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by 1Rebel: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:
We are all united

It's fun

Nothing but fun

You and who are united?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by fSociety: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by famagusta(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nazeren:
This can never happen with me. I hate igbos with so much passion. As long as you're igbo you're dead to me.
u might just be the one who needs help and God help you that day
Re: Why Do Nigerians Love Themselves More Outside Of Nigeria Than In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bet you're igbo then. You're dead to me.

famagusta:
u might just be the one who needs help and God help you that day

(1) (Reply)

NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Punch Newspaper Headlines [27 May, 2017]. / Why Only Igbos Will Continue To Rule Rivers State!!! / Onne Sea Port: Federal Bridge Linking Akpajo Road Collapses In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.