Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss (40210 Views)

BBNaija2017: Voting For The Winner Is A Manipulation For Tboss - Opinion / #bbnaija: Unilag Students Queue Up To Collect Recharge Cards To Vote For Tboss. / #BBNaija: Students Queue To Collect Recharge Cards To Vote For Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by bedspread: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
O MY GOD!!!! VERY IRRELEVANT
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
I though Tboss was Yoruba?
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by goldedprince: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
omosedei, my type of woman
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by meetrubia: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls i need a job and am from edo ...........pls giv me a link to reach u
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by tk4rd: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by Izen: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
dominique:
So she's supporting her because she's from Edo and female. That's pretty shallow

People are supporting Efe because he is from a humble background, Marvis because she eats EBA. Trust me, people are shallow these days.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by thinkmoney(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
"I will back a woman". If those words had fallen from a guy lips-especially an influential one, you would have been hearing jeers of SEXISM. I tire. Confusion every where.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by Shaballantin(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tboss for the money
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by chubbygal(f): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
its a new week!!
wise up!!!

-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by ddesy: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
i will only vote for EFE, so support who will not use 25m in one week but to make his life many orders better i beg u guys.
Uti Nwachukwu. na money or what make you to go for TBoss or becos she is a tato and pis 7place, please we voted for you when you in the house because you are from Delta i shame for you
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by airex(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
MAYOWAAK:
There is no better way to waste your time as a single lady than to date a married man. Especially that moment when the wife calls him, and you have to play dead in the background. You have to remain dead silent as they update each other on the family projects. "Which floor has the plumber fixed? "Have the kids done their homework? "Will you send the cash to fix the car? "Honey who are you with and the guy man will say nobody.... Exactly a side chick is a nobody.... Etc. He is busy, yet your work is just to lie in bed and give him pleasure and fake orgasms whenever he needs it, and all you receive are picked change afterwards. By the time you realize your time is been wasted, all the eligible bachelors are gone and married. And your sugardaddy, sugarfather, sugar-grandfather will go home and celebrate 25years, 30years, 35years, 40years anniversary of their marriage depending on the category that carries and used you. They will post the wedding anniversary on Facebook and you will even foolishly wish them happy togetherness and many more years, while you yourself remains single.
I can't believe you. How is this related to the above topic?
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by notawizic: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
women supporting each other. that's good
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by progress69: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
Instead of her to support the women In her constituency who were under the sun doing campaign in okada, she is supporting someone who doesn't know the road to her village. Nonsense

All your promise to those in your constituency na audio

Nahear we dey hear them...we nor dey see am
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by adorablepepple(f): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
progress69:

Nahear we dey hear them...we nor dey see am
Lol exactly
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by GodblessNig247(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
dominique:
So she's supporting her because she's from Edo and female. That's pretty shallow

It shows how empty she is. grin
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by slimzypink(f): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
tokunbo is yoruba nah
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by paradigmshift(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
Instead of her to support the women In her constituency who were under the sun doing campaign in okada, she is supporting someone who doesn't know the road to her village. Nonsense

All your promise to those in your constituency na audio

my guy sharap, she dy deliver for her constituency. bad belle
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by Moving4: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
She is a Woman right? DAT means no man should support her den, since u r supporting because both of u r women, den d men should go & support d man...
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by JoyEbole(f): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
TeamTboss, Bossnation, Tboss for the money

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by ayindejimmy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
-1vote = 30naira...
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
Thanks a lot Sir PT
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by okonja(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nellybobo:
She's an Edo girl (Akoko Edo) who resides in Lagos

I hear oh
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by jfleece(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Misplaced priorities...
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okada people go hail cheesy cheesy cheesy, continue where lucky your brother stopped jor grin grin
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss by Arjeeni: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
-1vote = 30naira...
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money...GAMBLING OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

As if the above is not enough our rep also got infected with the virus!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tobi Wins Head Of House, Picks Khloe To Share His Luxury Bedroom / What Happened To TSTV? / Core TV Station Shuts Down As Flood Ravages Headquarters In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.