Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. (2654 Views)

Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies / Maryam Ahmad Gumi Dies! Sheikh Gumi Losses Daughter / Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
THE ASSASSINATION OF THE GREAT SCHOLAR LATE SHEIKH ALBANIY ZARIA.

Late Sheikh Albaniy returned from Yola where he studied ICT in 2006 and told his disciples that all he has done before were just introduction and that he will just commence his Da'awah and the teaching of Islamic religion to the his students and general public. He devoted all his life to the cause of Islam after his imprisonment in 2011. He centered his Da'awah in the premises of his school, Daarul Hadeethis Salafiyyah and Albaniy Science Academy where he do have daily lectures from morning till evening. He also maintained his Da'awah at Markazus Salafiyyah, located at Maje Road, Tudun Wada, Zaria. Sheikh Albaniy was fond of telling his disciples that he will soon rest and therefore they should be prepared to take over from him. This he was saying continuously a couple of weeks before he was murdered. Sheikh Albaniy had a session with the general public where he teached a book named "Daariqus Salihin Ila Rabil-Alamin" in the morning between 9 am and 11 am, in the afternoon the same day, he taught the popular "Saheehu Muslim" between 4 pm and 6 pm all at Daarul - Hadeethis Salafiyyah located on No. 59, Emir Road, Gaskiya Layout, Zaria.

The same evening he taught the most valuable book to Muslims after the Holy Qur'aan "Saheehul Bukhariy" at Markazus Salafiyyah between 8.30 pm and 10.30 pm. After this last session he was on his way back home that he was met with his death. Some few meters to his residence and his school, he was attacked by gun men. Bullets were sprayed on his van using AK47 rifle.

He was the one driving the van in the company of his wife, Ummu AbdulBarri, his children, Abdullahi, AbdulBarri, AbdulHaleem and AbdulHaq. Also together with him were some of his disciple among whom was Bello Nakaka the present Principal of Albaniy Science International Academy. Immediately, his wife, Ummu AbdilBarri and his son Abdullahi were killed on the spot while Sheikh Albaniy died shortly at the Saint Luke Anglican Hospital, Wusasa, Zaria. This ugly incidence happened on the 1 February, 2014.

His funeral was witnessed by hundreds of thousands of people from different part of Nigeria and the neighboring countries. Markets were closed and traffic was brought to a halt in Zaria metropolis as a result of his death. According to elders like the Dan Isan Zazzau, the District Head of Tukur Tukur, Zaria has never witness such a crowd in history. It was an irreparable loss to the generality of Muslims and Nigeria as a country. He was survived by three wives and 22 children.

May His Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.

By Dr Abdurrafi'i Abdulganiy (The Director, Daarul - Hadeethis Salafiyyah Zaria, Nigeria DHSN).

1 Like

Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by Demmzy15(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
embarassed cry cry Boko-are-rams!
Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by FriendNG: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
R.I.P my man.

The first to be killed was Shahidi Sheik Mahmud Adam Ja'afar RahimahulLAH. Then followed by Albany Zaria RahimahulLAH.

The former was the hero that send Bidi'a in the north parking. While the later give a sacking letter to Shi'a and Boko Haram in the north.

The only problem is they couldn't reach larger audience in English Language. JIBWIS Nigeria and all Muslims have lost two heros.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
FriendNG:
R.I.P my man.

The first to be killed was Shahidi Sheik Mahmud Adam Ja'afar RahimahulLAH. Then followed by Albany Zaria RahimahulLAH.

The former was the hero that send Bidi'a in the north parking. While the later give a sacking letter to Shi'a and Boko Haram in the north.

The only problem is they couldn't reach larger audience in English Language. JIBWIS Nigeria and all Muslims have lost two heros.

Shaykh Aboo Naasir always make mention of Albany Zaria......do you have a place where their audios can be downloaded? I will listen to them when I learn Hausa grin
Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by FriendNG: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Shaykh Aboo Naasir always make mention of Albany Zaria......do you have a place where their audios can be downloaded? I will listen to them when I learn Hausa grin

Who is sheik Abu Naasir? Ah their audio or video is everywhere until your skull is filled. They are hundreds if not thousands of their tafsir, lectures and explanation of other books like Umdatul ahkam, ahkamul jana'iz etc on YouTube, darulfikr.com and around the northern books shops.

I will look for some of their textual translation if available and perhaps some of their quote.
Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
FriendNG:

Who is sheik Abu Naasir? Ah their audio or video is everywhere until your skull is filled. They are hundreds if not thousands of their tafsir, lectures and explanation of other books like Umdatul ahkam, ahkamul jana'iz etc on YouTube, darulfikr.com and around the northern books shops.

I will look for some of their textual translation if available and perhaps some of their quote.

From southwest.... You might not know him sha
Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by FriendNG: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ja'afar was killed on Friday 13th April 2007 while leading the subhi prayer (He was bowing and prostrating). His tafseer was written after his death. He was a hafizul Quran and a one time world winner of Qur'anic recitation. I will post some of his amazing stories including the one he spent 10 years to learn Quran only for his interviewer to cry 4 him, that he could not recite even Basmala correctly.

Albani was a software developer and a rich Islamic scholar. He openly condemned Boko Haram and shia without fear of being attack. He threaten to kill any Boko Boy he found around his mosque or school.

AbdelKabir:

From southwest.... You might not know him sha

ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by Musazee: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2017
May thier gentle souls rest in peace Amin.

1 Like

Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by Fundamentalist: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
I miss them especially shaykh jaafar.

1 Like

Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by FriendNG: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:
I miss them especially shaykh jaafar.

Even the sufis keep their sword and accord him the respect and believe he is saying the truth. Even Dahiru Bauchi was alleged to have said he was in a mistake fighting someone who is going to paradise (due to the Kalimatush shahada Ja'afar recite at the point of death)
Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by Fundamentalist: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
FriendNG:

Even the sufis keep their sword and accord him the respect and believe he is saying the truth. Even Dahiru Bauchi was alleged to have said he was in a mistake fighting someone who is going to paradise (due to the Kalimatush shahada Ja'afar recite at the point of death)

The shaykh shook them, they killing him only made his dawah popular. There is no scholar that has a wide audience like jaafar bin mahmud . There is no single radio station that does not play his sermons even for a single day in the north
Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by FriendNG: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

The shaykh shook them, they killing him only made his dawah popular. There is no scholar that has a wide audience like jaafar bin mahmud . There is no single radio station that does not play his sermons even for a single day in the north

And in Ramadan, it is another thing else. His death become blessing to Sunnah. It is 10 years now after he is killed.

1 Like

Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by FriendNG: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
On This Day 13 April Ja"afar Mahmud Adam was murdered. 2007 - 2017
Re: The Assassination Of The Great Scholar Late Sheikh Albaniy Zaria. by Newnas(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Even Sheikh Ali bn Hassan bn AbdilHameed alHalaby -one of the most prominent students of iman Nasir Albany- wrote an article about Albanny Zaria's death.

Sheikh Ali is in Jordan today and he is a world renowned scholar.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim / Allah Commands His Servants To Supplicate To Him, For Their Welfare In This Life / Hijab Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.