Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine (22629 Views)

"My Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido"- Mayorkun,more Photos Of Vibe / Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine / Singer Simi Covers January 2017 Edition Of Vibe Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Okpuamu(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
The CEO of the record label YAGI, Lil Kesh, was in an interview with Vibe.ng in their March 2017 edition of Star of Vibe Ng, "From cradle to CEO."

Isn't he cute?

http://gistrealm..com.ng/2017/04/lil-kesh-looking-dope-covers.html?m=1

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
OluwaMynd you had the guts to ban me for 6 months.
Guy fear God na.

21 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by NegeduGrace(f): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
wetin Mai we come do nau?will this news reduce the hotness of the sun?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Okpuamu(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
olihilistic:
Guy fear God na.

grin cry 6 months cry

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Okpuamu(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
NegeduGrace:

E go keep you busy, you no go notice the sun..
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Swegzfreak: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lil mesh, come and sell all your gift cards for me

Will buy all all and transfer funds into your local bank account
grin

Contact @sig
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by NegeduGrace(f): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okpuamu:

E go keep you busy, you no go notice the sun..
u never enter the sun be that..nothing can take your attention away from it's hotness
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by betapikin: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dope guy
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Okpuamu(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
NegeduGrace:
u never enter the sun be that..nothing can take your attention away from it's hotness

Grace I'm typing from under the sun

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by soath(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
#YAGI

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
The king of street music kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Mophasa(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
K

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by BruzMoney(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
noise maker

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Okpuamu(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
The king of street music kiss kiss

Olamide na Wetin? Pope of Street Music?

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by solid3(m): 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls is he a footballer.
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by NeChErEnO1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Is Lil kesh a singer?
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
olihilistic:
Guy fear God na.

Me when dem give 1yr ban for phone section,I just dey look this mods dey laugh.

6 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by barclayb(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
sad
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Tenim47(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
whats the meaning of dapper grin
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by QuietHammer(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
BruzMoney:
noise maker
Are you taking a list to be submitted to "uncle"?
solid3:
Pls is he a footballer.
No my man, he is a violinist.
NeChErEnO1:
Is Lil kesh a singer?
No my nigga, he is a blogger.

7 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by DollarAngel(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
olihilistic:
Guy fear God na.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Wetin you do am now?
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by ragafe: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Cool
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by DollarAngel(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lil Kesh, I just pray and hope he didn't make a wrong decision, you need to serve to be served, you need people to get to the top, that's where LOYALTY comes into place, A lot of artist are victims of the decisions they took years back Dbanj, Wande coal, May D, Danny Krane e.t.c it takes an exceptional talent to make it on its own if not align yourself with a popular record and get go the top, and have a strong tenacity then break up and create ur records like TU baba, Wizkid E.t.C Loyalty pays at the end

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mr me YAGI
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by Mrvirgin(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
That suited shot is so dope. Everyone looks responsible in suit!
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by henrydadon(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
YOUNG ANG GETTING IT

children of hate will soon come here to hate on him
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by GloriaNinja(f): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
I will miss the WWE Legend The Undertaker.
Re: Lil Kesh Covers Star Of Vibe NG Magazine by SaintAlbert53: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
NegeduGrace:
ask them for me abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album / Eve Esin Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Private Screening Of Genevieve Nnajiā€˜s 'Lionheart' Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.