Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal (43731 Views)

Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by jamace(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Most people here just comment on Kogi state based on what they hear. Sadly, most of the comments ridiculing Gov Bello are actually coming from those who have been ruining and retarding the progress of the state. I challenge those criticising Bello to go to Kogi State and see the transformation going on there.

Kogi people are so used to corruption, particularly the civil servants that Gov Bello's efforts at sanitising the state is a deviation from the norm hence their propaganda against the young dynamic governor.

It is already getting clearer who actually meant well for the state, Gov Bello or the civil servants backed by their political thugs.
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by obyno417(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hmm I thought that civilians are not allowed to wear Como? Where is naija army? Are some civilians above your law? If na me wear camo na war?
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by kobabe(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bello and Dino from thesame state
i rest my case
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by chymer(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nigeria my country, different strokes for different folks. If it were Gov. Fayose, people for don dey foam for mouth.
Naija I hail thee!
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by binsanni(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
stanway:
his family and associates
family khe.. he dont even want to listin to any one... but i beleive what he start he must surely end it with his pathetic brain.. May Allah govern your life the way u govern our state. #AMEEN
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by vanjos: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Soldiers are living on the past glory........... lacks values. I spitt.
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by smalls001: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
He looks RANKLESS.........
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by Amoto94(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Joavid:

yeah yeah...Yahaya is a clown.

is Fayose your governor any better?
abi stomach infrastructure is development?

remove the dirt in your eye first.
My sister avor help me tell the shameless hypocrites.
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by Amoto94(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
jamace:
Most people here just comment on Kogi state based on what they hear. Sadly, most of the comments ridiculing Gov Bello are actually coming from those who have been ruining and retarding the progress of the state. I challenge those criticising Bello to go to Kogi State and see the transformation going on there.

Kogi people are so used to corruption, particularly the civil servants that Gov Bello's efforts at sanitising the state is a deviation from the norm hence their propaganda against the young dynamic governor.

It is already getting clearer who actually meant well for the state, Gov Bello or the civil servants backed by their political thugs.
I agree with you partially but the screening exercise is taking long than usual. People are dying and Kogi is a civil servants state and you know the economic impact of nonpayment of workers salaries can cause.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by jamace(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Amoto94:
I agree with you partially but the screening exercise is taking long than usual. People are dying and Kogi is a civil servants state and you know the economic impact of nonpayment of workers salaries can cause.
The civil servants caused the delay. They rejected the person nominated by the gov to chair the screening committee. Can you imagine that?
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by abdul1993(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
forget KOGI is the BEST STATE so Far. we just have governor who dnt show care abt his people. All the institutions are on strick for more than 4month. chai the is God ooo
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by Amoto94(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
jamace:
The civil servants caused the delay. They rejected the person nominated by the gov to chair the screening committee. Can you imagine that?
You're wrong sir the screening committee members messed things up this is the third time the committee has been reconstituted but no success yet. We are waiting till the 3rd week of this month according to the government

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by jamace(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Amoto94:
You're wrong sir the screening committee members messed things up this is the third time the committee has been reconstituted but no success yet. We are waiting till the 3rd week of this month according to the government
I dont think I'm wrong bro. The first chairman nominated by Gov Bello had within a month completed the first phase of the screening but the civil servants kicked against this initial screening with reason that the chairman was going to sack all the workers. The workers cried to Gov Bello to change him and Bello sacked the first chairman. The workers now suggested another chairman to Gov Bello and Bello accepted the man. Unfortunately for Bello, the man was a disaster as the report he produced has more workers than Gov Bello inherited from previous administration. Gov Bello rejected the report and nominated another chairman, who produced what looked like a better screening report.

Still, some of the screened out personnel cried fowl. Gov Bello being a listening gov now brought in a neutral screening committee from the Administrative Staff College Of Nigeria (ASCON) to screen those who were not satisfied with the outcome of the 3rd screening committee. Like crooks who never accept the truth, those civil servants already genuinely screened out reappeared thereby causing confusion for the external screening team, hence the delay in completing the screening. Ghost workers, certificate forgers, diaspora workers, and those collecting multiple salaries abound. In fact, some inherited the certificate of their late families and enrolled to continue from where they stopped. Fictitious names used to syphon state funds were surplus. What about those workers with secondary school certificate and earning salaries of grade level 13 staff? What about over-aged workers who do affidavit/declaration of age to perpetually remain in service? Is it the pension office where some people were still collecting the pensions of late pensioners? So many anomalies were discovered during the screening.

In short, the screening exercise is prolonged by the civil servants who never wanted the screening to succeed as they did everything possible to ensure the screening failed just like they did to previous govts, but Gov Bello stood his ground that the screening must be done. I feel that Gov Bello made a fatal mistake by listening to the workers and sacking the first chairman who was already doing a good job. Gov Bello allowed crooks to nominate a chairman who was as corrupt as the civil servants, how do you think a good report will be produced?

Finally, I commend Gov Bello for being resolute and ensuring the screening is done. The corruption in Kogi state civil service is alarming, that no development could take place. I praise Gov Bello for the present development taking place in Kogi state.
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by Amoto94(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2017
jamace:
I dont think I'm wrong bro. The first chairman nominated by Gov Bello had within a month completed the first phase of the screening but the civil servants kicked against this initial screening with reason that the chairman was going to sack all the workers. The workers cried to Gov Bello to change him and Bello sacked the first chairman. The workers now suggested another chairman to Gov Bello and Bello accepted the man. Unfortunately for Bello, the man was a disaster as the report he produced has more workers than Gov Bello inherited from previous administration. Gov Bello rejected the report and nominated another chairman, who produced what looked like a better screening report.

Still, some of the screened out personnel cried fowl. Gov Bello being a listening gov now brought in a neutral screening committee from the Administrative Staff College Of Nigeria (ASCON) to screen those who were not satisfied with the outcome of the 3rd screening committee. Like crooks who never accept the truth, those civil servants already genuinely screened out reappeared thereby causing confusion for the external screening team, hence the delay in completing the screening. Ghost workers, certificate forgers, diaspora workers, and those collecting multiple salaries abound. In fact, some inherited the certificate of their late families and enrolled to continue from where they stopped. Fictitious names used to syphon state funds were surplus. What about those workers with secondary school certificate and earning salaries of grade level 13 staff? What about over-aged workers who do affidavit/declaration of age to perpetually remain in service? Is it the pension office where some people were still collecting the pensions of late pensioners? So many anomalies were discovered during the screening.

In short, the screening exercise is prolonged by the civil servants who never wanted the screening to succeed as they did everything possible to ensure the screening failed just like they did to previous govts, but Gov Bello stood his ground that the screening must be done. I feel that Gov Bello made a fatal mistake by listening to the workers and sacking the first chairman who was already doing a good job. Gov Bello allowed crooks to nominate a chairman who was as corrupt as the civil servants, how do you think a good report will be produced?

Finally, I commend Gov Bello for being resolute and ensuring the screening is done. The corruption in Kogi state civil service is alarming, that no development could take place. I praise Gov Bello for the present development taking place in Kogi state.
Guy I'm from Kogi and live in the state and I'm telling you categorically that the first screening exercise was a sham likewise the subsequent one. What happened to civil servants who were cleared but received nothing for more than a year whereas those who were not cleared were receiving salaries? What about some pensioners who were cleared but received nothing but some of their colleagues who were not cleared but received their pensions?
Blaming the civil servants for the errors committed by the executive arm of the government is adding salt to injury.
The saboteurs are part and parcel of this administration I believe you're close to the government tell them to explain to us how comes some files was damaged using tap water inside Lugard house?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by jamace(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Amoto94:
Guy I'm from Kogi and live in the state and I'm telling you categorically that the first screening exercise was a sham likewise the subsequent one. What happened to civil servants who were cleared but received nothing for more than a year whereas those who were not cleared were receiving salaries? What about some pensioners who were cleared but received nothing but some of their colleagues who were not cleared but received their pensions?
Blaming the civil servants for the errors committed by the executive arm of the government is adding salt to injury.
The saboteurs are part and parcel of this administration I believe you're close to the government tell them to explain to us how comes some files was damaged using tap water inside Lugard house?
Well, it is your opinion. The people deserve what they got because the genuine workers allowed the beneficiaries of the corrupt system to cajole them into resisting the power of the executive. I'm happy Gov Bello did not yield to any intimidation, to stop the screening exercise. The saboteurs are agents of the old brigade planted to thwart, rubbish and disorganise the govt of Gov Yahaya Bello BUT God pass them.

As a person, I like honest and brave leaders and I see one in Gov Bello. Kogi people should give him a chance to do his bit. Posterity will judge. Thanks.
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by Amoto94(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2017
jamace:
Well, it is your opinion. The people deserve what they got because the genuine workers allowed the beneficiaries of the corrupt system to cajole them into resisting the power of the executive. I'm happy Gov Bello did not yield to any intimidation, to stop the screening exercise. The saboteurs are agents of the old brigade planted to thwart, rubbish and disorganise the govt of Gov Yahaya Bello BUT God pass them.

As a person, I like honest and brave leaders and I see one in Gov Bello. Kogi people should give him a chance to do his bit. Posterity will judge. Thanks.
The majority of genuine civil servants are against the ghost workers from their opinions and they were even the ones who advised the governor to conduct the screening exercise in the first place. The saboteurs are those appointed by the current administration but for political reasons the governor has refused to sack some of them to serve as deterrent to others.
My problem with people in government is that they don't like taking responsibility for their action instead they put the blame on others. Those appointed by the government did a terrible job and made of mess the screening exercise but the civil servants who are victims are to be blamed for government misdeeds.
Kogi is one of the most corrupt and underdeveloped state in the country no doubt but the government made mistakes in their quest to salvage the situation admit this and we are on the same page.
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by jamace(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Amoto94:
The majority of genuine civil servants are against the ghost workers from their opinions and they were even the ones who advised the governor to conduct the screening exercise in the first place. The saboteurs are those appointed by the current administration but for political reasons the governor has refused to sack some of them to serve as deterrent to others.
My problem with people in government is that they don't like taking responsibility for their action instead they put the blame on others. Those appointed by the government did a terrible job and made of mess the screening exercise but the civil servants who are victims are to be blamed for government misdeeds.
Kogi is one of the most corrupt and underdeveloped state in the country no doubt but the government made mistakes in their quest to salvage the situation admit this and we are on the same page.
Like I have already said, lets give Gov Bello a chance. Thanks.
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by simplibaba(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
jamace:

When was the last time he paid all civil servants of the state..
Re: Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal by fergie001: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
sarrki:
Kogi Don enter one chance

With Yahaya as a governor & Dino as a senator

I pray they get it right in 2019
An engine oil is needed for lubrication,for the engine to work well.

Based on d matter,Fayose was wrong,we did ntn about that,
So we have emboldened Bello
Waiting for Ortom to wear his.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Visits James Popoola, His English Teacher (Photo) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Nigeria Bankrupt Because Of A Foolish Policy, Says Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.