Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians (49420 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by bank2k4real(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is NaijA

Quote me.. .even the employed ones will still register.

Watch out

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by cosmatika(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
osusuallstars:

It's not a must that you must wear coper cloth. The service is not for tour type. PL focus on what ever you are doing so far it's genuine and forget NYSC.
But u knw dat d program is a waste of one whole yr. If not for d discharge certificate which might be of use tomorrow, a lot of ppl will not be going for it
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by nkemjacob2(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
APC is a scam...... MMM oooooooo

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Let me say this trick by APC is a campaigns for 2019 elections. I hope gullible Nigerians and zombies won't be deceiving by APC's politicians

2 Likes

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by charlove(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
cosmatika:
Wen are they increasing NYSC allowance abeg? because I can't go for service and be collecting 19k, wey I dey spend in 1week

u don't need nysc if u spend 19k in one week
just keep doing what you are doing right now

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
ikorodureporta:
It will equally serve as a job exchange portal that will link job seekers and employers

Shebi dem tell these people say job dey available make e b say na who want do am dem no see Them no fit register ordinary jamb candidates finish, na unemployed nigerians. smh
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by Greedgod: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
America should coman take unemployed grads like me away. Nigeria is not my home

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by GameGod(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
If they like they should use gold to build the road , they should kill all boko haram, should create all employment we the Biafrans are say I APC can never rule again.

PDP will Rule because Jonathan gave Buhari the power Jonathan didn't loose
Kid, go back to school, your grammar is poor.
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by malware: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is quite shameful.. .. all these APC people are vision less, directionless, and clueless. They promised to give the unemployed 5k monthly, which has turned to be some 10 dollars, an amount that is too small for an average American to spend in a day, but they are yet to keep to their promise.

The morons said they want to feed school children, but the kids are still waiting.

Now, they want to embark on another round of clueless journey just because they think we Nigerians are illiterates ryt?

Well, 2019 is just around the corner.
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
"...ready for LUNCH..." Shame on Tribune!

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by oladoja1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
If they like they should use gold to build the road , they should kill all boko haram, should create all employment we the Biafrans are say I APC can never rule again.

PDP will Rule because Jonathan gave Buhari the power Jonathan didn't loose
lol may only u guys in igboland can vote for him, so dat he can rule u guys alone

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by ishua(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Again!!! The scam continues. Abeg check my signature for real income. helping hands international

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by NaWetinDey(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'm sure that two things would have happened by this time tomorrow if the site actually kicks off:

1. If the site is strong enough, 50 million Nigerians will have registered before nightfall or

2. The site will crash immediately because it would seem that over 80% of Nigerians would be struggling to register - including those who are fronts runners of oppositions to its implementation here.

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by ReachHard: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Every day, collecting data. Since 1925.

This government nor dey shame at all ?

Abi jobless people nor full their yard ni ??

I GO BREAK PERSON HEAD O

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by nolly121: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Is a welcome development. I pray it should work out well.
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by joinnow: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hope they make the website bandwidth capacity to handle above 100mlm unemployed if not the website go crash like police and fcsc website within hours of opening.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by IGBOyoruHausa: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
List endless
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by castrokins(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Am Surprise They Still Crack Jokes On April 3rd.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
i hope its not April Fools gimmick... as its gonna be 2 years of Buhari government come May 2017..campaign strategy...
watching in 3D come Wednesday.. then we shall know of its authenticity...
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by Ifiegboria(m): 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ok
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by amodu(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by Newbiee: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nice idea.
May God strengthen you Baba to bring more goodies to Nigerians.
Baba till 2023
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by Wilsonmoses: 4:35am On Apr 04, 2017
Keep dreaming!

cosmatika:
Wen are they increasing NYSC allowance abeg? because I can't go for service and be collecting 19k, wey I dey spend in 1week

Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by wink2015(m): 5:58am On Apr 04, 2017
I support the federal government initiative. It is a welcome development!
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by juman(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2017
nkemjacob2:
APC is a scam...... MMM oooooooo

I agree with you.

APC is a scam.
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by senitorspeaker(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Fat joke even the employed once will still apply for it
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by juman(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2017
haykes:
Another lies loading...

Lies.

The clueless old man is not appropiate as president. So far is a failure.
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by toyinolaigbe: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2017
federal government should sign Peace corps, at least the unemployment will reduce in our country.
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by holluphemydavid(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2017
clueless govt
Re: FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians by tintall(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2017
DCMIX:
All na wash. Even the employed Nigerians are suffering...

Bros beans and bread no be suffering
At least make the unemployed join the employed gain something hold body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / Urgent Job Vacancies In Lagos / Npower Beneficiaries Have Started Collecting Their Devices. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.