Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Memo To All 2019 Presidential Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memo To All 2019 Presidential Aspirants (535 Views)

Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Pick Senate, Guber Forms Through Surrogates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memo To All 2019 Presidential Aspirants by Dejiteru: 3:17am On Apr 04, 2017
My fellow Nigerians please do not fall for any excuses or let any politician feed us the same old excuses in 2019, enough talk we need action NOW. For 57 years we've been fighting the war on corruption, War on electricity shortage 75 years, War on Bad roads 60 years war on unemployment 60 years war on water shortage 100 years war on inadequate health care delivery 70 years. Either our Leaders don't know how to win these wars or they simply don't want to fight and solve them for reasons best known only to them, either way until someone comes around to fight these wars effectively and win, then it doesn't matter which alphabet soup party you belong to, they are all cut from the same cloth. Enough excuses if you can't solve ALL these problems I beg you DO NOT RUN FOR THE PRESIDENCY OF NIGERIA IN 2019 please. Solving ALL these problems (not some) is the only criteria that will qualify you for the highest office in the land FULL STOP -IIB
Re: Memo To All 2019 Presidential Aspirants by Atiku2019: 4:37am On Apr 04, 2017
In Atiku We trust

Re: Memo To All 2019 Presidential Aspirants by rfnextar(m): 5:13am On Apr 04, 2017
who do you think can bell the cat?
Re: Memo To All 2019 Presidential Aspirants by jamislaw(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2017
You should vote for me then, i promise to scrap Senate immediately am voted in.
The billion spent on those rifraf is enough to build industries in every geopolitical zone in this nation.
Re: Memo To All 2019 Presidential Aspirants by Dejiteru: 5:12am On Sep 04, 2017
I am amazed how we use fake humor and gloating at the misery of less fortunate among us to avoid discussing substantive issues. Nigeria my Country is a laughing stock in the community of Nations and we think its a joke. APC, PDP, and all other alphabet soup parties have nullified themselves for 2019. APC for obvious reasons- FAILURE TO DELIVER. PDP on the other hand seems to just be waiting around for next electoral cycle without offering alternative policy solutions to APC's. They simply think they Got next. Well they will I predict there will be a 3rd choice come 2019, an outsider who knows how constitutional democracy is supposed to feel and operate. I beg you all make an effort to spread the word vote for ABT -Anybody But Them party. by current prevailing standards trust me we can't do worse. Time to stop the insanity we cannot continue to choose between BAD and EVIL we deserve a God fearing, people loving, progressive and forward thinking alternative ON THE BALLOT in 2019
Re: Memo To All 2019 Presidential Aspirants by chriskosherbal(m): 5:19am On Sep 04, 2017
All we can think of in this country is the next election instead of the next generation.

We have more politicians than statemen in this country. We really need to think like our advanced nation counterpart.

(1) (Reply)

How N2.5 Billion Went Down The Drain At NABDA / Umukwurushi Community In Portharcourt On Solidarity Move For Biafra / Zimbabwe Is More Developed Than Nigeria – Zimbabwe President, Mugabe Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.