Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo (34621 Views)

Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo / Ogun Notorious Robber Who Shot DPO, Killed At In-law House On Christmas Day / 8 Suspected Prostitutes Arrested At Azazi's Abandoned Lagos House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by lfleak: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2017
a
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by FTBOY: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2017
so, you want us to suspect the inlaw now?

bloggers madness and nairaland front page...tufiakwa!
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by bamirotola: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2017
We must not be too quick to judge if it was the in-law or not, he could have suffered some internal hemorrhage even before going to inlaws house ndinvidence of death coincides with time of visit... Let post motem decides that....
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Watch out.

Juju-wailing wailers Club about to jonze in

This young man might Ve been suffering from an untreated Tuberculosis infection
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by delishpot: 8:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Bloggers don start. Tomorrow we shall hear the true story and it probably would be miles appart from this inlaw story.
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by gulfer: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2017
Red Cap cheif..................Odiegwu shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by Originalsly: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2017
Poisoned?...and vomiting blood? Really?...this must be something new...I thought foaming from the mouth was a sign of poisoning. Most likely.... the guy drinks veryyy strong alcohol... has been an alcoholic...or had serious stomach ulcers.... and his stomach wall has finally busted. That's how they die.... suddenly... vomiting blood...buckets of blood...but...I'm not in the medical field so who am I to say?
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by Dindondin(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2017
madridguy:
cool This is serious. If the report is true, then those in-law must rot in jail.

R.I.P man.
receive brain!
Post mortem that reveals the inlaws killed him ll send them to jail.
Not you & the kobo-kobo journalist's hasty conclusion!

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by SuperBlack: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
he was poisoned I guess
Is that How your people treats there In-laws? Get evil out of your mind or i won't be an in-law to your people again.
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by oyetpel(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
1 million ways to die in Nigeria.
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by toprealman: 8:49am On Apr 04, 2017
Irrelevant conclusion! What type of mushroom journalism is this?
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by koolcat: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Progressive01:
Haba bros. Don't be too quick to conclude. No one knows what was the cause of death, it might have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the inlaws.
he didn't conclude. Read his comment again
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2017
SuperBlack:
Is that How your people treats there In-laws? Get evil out of your mind or i won't be an in-law to your people again.
lol funny, before nko? I just voiced my opinion, from the look of things, he was poisoned.
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by IYANGBALI: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Na dam. The Igbos

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by binsanni(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
dainformant:
According to an online report, a man was coming back from his in-law's house died tragically after he suddenly started vomiting blood. Freelance journalist Ejiblinks Ofoegbu, who shared the photo and insinuated that the man was poisoned wrote; This man was coming back from his in-law's house suddenly he started vomiting blood, it is plainly know to everybody that he was poisoned.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/man-dies-suddenly-after-vomitting-blood.html

this jaz too much now

Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by Nathan2016: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Exactly

Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by ufuosman(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2017
That "while returning fron his in-law's house" is a suggestion. Fool the blind one. The man was sick.........Finish.

The fact that one isnt diabetic today doesnt rule out the chance of being diagnosed with diabetes tomorrow .....and so the story goes.
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by PrinzCarter(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2017
End time in laws dem don go arrange another rich man for there daughter
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by holluphemydavid(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2017
one nid to be careful of d kind house he or she wnt to marry from
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by SuperBlack: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
lol funny, before nko? I just voiced my opinion, from the look of things, he was poisoned.
Poisoned by who?

Are you trying to scare me away from you?

Doesn't it mean there's no any sickness that can course one to vomite blood and die?
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by bigclem22: 9:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Nawaooo

Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
The gullibles and assumption syndrome.
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by jimb(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2017
NA WETIN EN SABI KILL AM, U NO SEE EN RED CAP?
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by onyii255(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Nigerians can jump into conclusion shaa...

I hail una...
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by IamKingwise(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] RIP
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by bunsuq: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2017
SuperBlack:
So the idiotic reporter said he was poisoned because he was coming from his In-law's place?

What if he had already taken the so called poison before going to the inlaw's place?

Was the dead able to tell anyone if his inlaws offered him anything or not?

Death can kill anybody at any time and in any form..

From the report, we can deduce the reporter is a rooky one. He needs to be proper training in reportage of news. He has jumped to conclusion the man was poisoned. The in-laws can as well sue him except he can prove with a medical report that the man was poisoned. But by who? What of if he didn't eat or drink in the place? Nigerian Journalist....dog eat man is news!
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by virtuejoan(f): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2017
7footre:
Why would the inlaw poison him? What's the motive? Do they know if the said guy went somewhere after leaving his inlaws place? Abeg let them not jump into conclusion just yet
I thought as much
Re: Man Dies After Vomitting Blood "While Returning From His In-law's House". Photo by osimataylor(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Did the journalist follow him to his in laws house?
Good question. It death might even be as a result of untreated ulcer or tuberculosis. Let's the autopsy be out before drawing conclusion. These days bloggers and journalist are just too sensational for my liking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station / Terrorists Kidnap Groom, Best Man Shortly After Wedding In Borno / Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.