Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) (30878 Views)

Writing Jamb At Age 25. / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by lifestyle1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why is everything difficult in nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by obbax(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
They just want them to suffer the way we did...This ain't good.

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
The have just made this whole JAMB registration harder..

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by JeremyA2G(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
femolala001:

Pls hw did u register? U registered tru bank or where? Pls reply my msg??
well this isn't for me but I just wanna help, I also registered on my first day, just make sure you buy your pin at the bank and register at a cbt center if the banks aren't registering, but don't buy your pin in the CBT center o, its stress and frustrating
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by eliabah12(f): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Alisegun:
According to a twitter user, a group of young boys and girls were spotted past 10pm queued up for JAMB Registration..

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/04/see-hurdle-boys-and-girls-go-thorugh.html

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by colli247(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Alisegun:
According to a twitter user, a group of young boys and girls were spotted past 10pm queued up for JAMB Registration..

thats what naija ppl want

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by star2008(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jamb registrar Ishaq Oloyede should be sacked.

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by stivin(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why is there a queue? Is today d last day? What's d issue pls

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Rexyblaze: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Left home 6am to register jamb, finished registration by 2:47am the next day got home by 5am.

Just to do registration person go still suffer, write the exam na suffer God help us.

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by ojibole(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
I'm not an ipob neither do I support biafra bt nnamdi kanu was right wen he said Nigeria is a zoo

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Daboomb: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Okay, l did Jamb when you had to buy form at jamb office or at a bank, so it was not this crazy.

But l am disappointed that all our youths (our future leaders!) are just complaining in their post.
After complaining, it would be nice to hear some good suggestion from you guys, on what YOU THINK needs to be done, tosolve the problem you are complaining about.

Any illiterate can identify a problem but you show leadership qualities by proffering solutions.
Any time you identify a problem.... proffer solution(s).

We must move past this silly idea of blaming Buhari for everything ......... it is a lazy way-out and shows paucity of ideas.

Now, where is that Jam Registrar that brought this idea and could not follow-through to make sure this Youths are not subjected to this sort of experience? I need to flog him properly! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by TriggerHappi: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLProblemChild:
just go to lekki phase 1 off admarity road. and register peaceful. inside cool a.c...
jamb hq for ikoyi..self be fucking up..

Bro what's the name of the CBT center where you registered? I might go register there... Tired of queuing up like animals since morning!
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by ajayi2016(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
next year before you register for jamb one will need to write application letter and submit CV
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Nuel25846(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
femolala001:

Pls hw did u register? U registered tru bank or where? Pls reply my msg??
I did my registration at one of the approved cyber cafe,it is located in surulere.....Knowledge ware technologies,87,Itire road,Ojuelegba,Lagos.
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
I'd done like but there is still overcharging in the jamb 2017 registration
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by femolala001(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
JeremyA2G:
well this isn't for me but I just wanna help, I also registered on my first day, just make sure you buy your pin at the bank and register at a cbt center if the banks aren't registering, but don't buy your pin in the CBT center o, its stress and frustrating
Ok. Pls wats d name of d bank u bought it. Dis is my number kindly whatsapp me cos i want to get the form for my younger one but i dont kne f procedures.. 08106146715
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by femolala001(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLProblemChild:
just go to lekki phase 1 off admarity road. and register peaceful. inside cool a.c...
jamb hq for ikoyi..self be fucking up..

Okay. Did you buy ur pin from d bank b4 proceeding to where u registered?? I need some clarifications. Thanks This is my whatsapp number 08106146715
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by Makz: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
EncephalonPikin:
In Jos,applicants sleep in the Jamb office!

Are you in Jos?
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by highness25(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Alisegun:

Go to developed countries eg US you would be in your house and register your self. The only problem here is a lot of clueless people handling crucial offices. Foolish Fg

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by rhektor(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
How much is the jamb registration
femolala001:

Okay. Did you buy ur pin from d bank b4 proceeding to where u registered?? I need some clarifications. Thanks This is my whatsapp number 08106146715
Nuel25846:

I did my registration at one of the approved cyber cafe,it is located in surulere.....Knowledge ware technologies,87,Itire road,Ojuelegba,Lagos.
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by NLProblemChild(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
TriggerHappi:

Bro what's the name of the CBT center where you registered? I might go register there... Tired of queuing up like animals since morning!
okay. its actually jamb acc centre.. the place is FunLearn.. ok the address is

Funlearn Mind Builder Ltd., 12A, Fatai Arobieke Street (By Admiralty Road) Off Admiralty Way, ( By Tantalizers) Lekki Phase 1, Lekki
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by NLProblemChild(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
femolala001:

Yes. u will fill teller with., ur jamb mail. den u will give dem 5500 dey will give u pin to take to jamb CBT
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by NLProblemChild(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
rhektor:
How much is the jamb registration
everything is #6200
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by nsikakekoh: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Alisegun:

nawa.o everywhere u go change, to register 4jamb change, to finish sch. change, to get job, even to pay salary capital change. n9a i hail.o

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by rhektor(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLProblemChild:
everything is #6200

Were you given any pin to pay online?
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by NLProblemChild(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
rhektor:

Were you given any pin to pay online?
no pls, dnt quote me for nonsense quest. The closin date is approaching fast
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by jhenie(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
It's still going on right now in my office, had to leave at closing hour because the jamb network was frustrating though my male colleagues are still there now, we called our offices in Abuja and Kano and they made the same complaints.

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by bunmixtra(f): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Already failed nation

1 Like

Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
It shows determination, I pray they study well after registration.
Re: Students Waiting To Register For JAMB At Night (Photo) by onasky6327(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors / Faruq Gbolahan Yusuf Loses US University Scholarship Due To Lack Of Money / JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTME… See Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.