Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

"Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters (44486 Views)

Obasa Approved N40M For Feeding Less Than 40 Muslim Lawmakers - SaharaReporters / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by Greporter: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Anonymous everywhere
The tussle for the seat of the Chairman of Ojodu LCDA‎ has taken a new dimension. A Supporter of the leading candidate (names witheld) was shot at severally. The victim who is still very traumatized was saved by a whiska.
The gunmen were alleged to be members of  James Faleke and Juli‎us Oloro political front. Julius Oloro is a member of the G-19 who are trying to return unopposed against all democratic tenets and is being backed having signed an agreement with James Faleke on how to share the accruables of the local council.
James Faleke was said to have been slighted when he was told that his candidate, Julius Oloro was a bad market and not saleable to the people.
This and other agitation led to the framing up and subsequent suspension of the youth leader‎ in Ward F.
James Faleke is a member, ‎House of Representatives representing Ikeja, Lagos State who was the running mate to the late Abubakar Audu at the recently concluded gubernatorial election in Kogi

https://www.nairaland.com/3721984/gunshots-over-council-chairmanship-seat.
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by oluxy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
What is sahara report business.
Do they want to tell us Sawele, doesnt have outside affair.

3 Likes

Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by TinaAnita(f): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Even if it's true it's no big deal. His money, his private life, his mistress not my business
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by amaifehenry(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol...Thank God Nigerians are not that gullible.
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
oluxy:
What is sahara report business.
Do they want to tell us Sawele, doesnt have outside affair.

They want to tell you that Sowore stays in traffic with us while Ekwermadu is whisked through with siren
Sowore opinion is personal while Ekweremadu's views can easily become law

1 Like

Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by Laple0541(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ge Ghen
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
BetaThings:

They want to tell you that Sowore stays in traffic with us while Ekwermadu is whisked through with siren
Sowore opinion is personal while Ekweremadu's views can easily become law
So how does having a mistress affect his views becoming law?
Until Nigeria youths change their viewpoint and begin to think right, we won't be able to change the political climate in the country. What is wrong is wrong whether you are a trader, senator or a president. I'm not here to judge Ekweremadu, it's up to him and his creator. But to tell me this is news because he is a senator is disheartening.
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by Awoo88: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
twilliamx:
Children of the yeast that support everything illegal. oya come and defend ya man
What is illegal in buying stuff for ones girl friend Ur zombies na save button Mumu some body with fish brain

2 Likes

Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by tectonotimes: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yureyes:

So how does having a mistress affect his views becoming law?

I see. In a serious country, it would be a biiiig deal, but Nigeria is not a serious country
Google Anna Chapman and then we can take it from there

Yureyes:

Until Nigeria youths change their viewpoint and begin to think right, we won't be able to change the political climate in the country. What is wrong is wrong whether you are a trader, senator or a president.
Incorrect
If I don't like a trader or he is morally challenged, I will not buy from him
But that same trader can become a senator and then senate president/president and he would be legislating over me
I am concerned about Ekweremadu but I did not say anything about Apostle Suleman

Yureyes:

I'm not here to judge Ekweremadu, it's up 0to him and his creator.
No, not that easy, he is not going to his creator for votes or making laws for his creator; but for me

Yureyes:

But to tell me this is news because he is a senator is disheartening.

to tell me this is NOT news bodes ill for the future of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by Temptee101(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
And how is buhari his brother? you just quote without making use of your complete senses
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by Mouthgag: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
[s]
DocHMD:
Lobatan! These Sahara guys have finally destroyed themselves, everybody now takes everything they say with a pinch of salt.

Even the Abdusalams and the Fisayos think they've gone crazy. The spirit of Liar mohammed have decided to terminate their credibility forever. RIP Sahara!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by ajebuter(f): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
your ipod dsp has numerous girlfriend, he is a spoilt guy that is not qualify to be in national assembly, to be making laws for a responsible and sane people like me.
That is an insult to me.
And should also tell us where he see money to buy houses for his nemerous girlfriends

IPod youth? ta lo nje be?

1 Like

Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by Temptee101(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
wink2015:
SaharaReporters don finish Ekweremadu!

He will ponder over this disgraceful revelation for a long time to come!

No more canopy to hide under!

From Melaye certificate scandal to Ekweremadu mistress scandals
Your post reeks of witchcraft, hatred and most of all f00lishness. So in your slow mind any gibberish spewed by sahara dry reporters is true provided is targeted on a particular set of people. Hatred will ki you let's bet
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by Obiwiz(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
twilliamx:
Children of the yeast that support everything illegal. oya come and defend ya man
LOL... Pained people everywhere.
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by deflover(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
So this is how APC government with the zombie in chief will rule till 2019
Every week one topic to keep his fools talking
While he is resting from his sickness
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by airmark(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yureyes:

So because you are not a senator, you are free to cheat on your wife? You are the gullible one here. If truly he is cheating on his wife, how does that concern you? How does it stop him from carrying out his duties as a senator? Are you his God to judge him? It's his private life, leave him to his God. Your only concern should be his duties as a senator and not what he does with his money or his private life. His wife may be aware about the so called mistress and she isn't even bothered but you are in your house bothering yourself about what doesn't concern you. Misplaced priorites

Did you see in my comment where i stated immorality should only be condemned in senators or public officers? Dont twist my views to make your empty view look sensible. Your rebuttal clearly shows the type of jaundiced people in our society. If you are a leader you should lead by examples both in and outside of area. I dont expect your likes to be concerned, it is what our society has degraded into. Immorality is the order of the day. His wife being aware and not bothered, is a justification of the fact that our pride as moral being has been completely eroded. Shame on y'all.

Ngokafor:

...Since when did a married man cheating on his wife a crime to you guys in Nigeria??...You support and justify such things amongst yourselves,calling ladies who frown on such shenanigans 'feminists'..Now you expect such ladies to assist you in your beef with Ekweremmadu/Senate..

..Sorry it wont work.

So since cheating is not a crime to guys in nigeria, you as a woman should support them in preaching the immoral gospel, opening your legs up and down for married men and supporting the ekwerenmadus of this world? Weldone madam, how is napoli ?

BetaThings:

On New year day, Easter Day, May Day, Democracy Day, Eid-ul-fitri, Eid-ul-Adha, Christmas Day etc

These same leaders will be making speeches, telling us to live like Jesus Christ, Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
We should be honest, love ourselves and help the less priviledged etc
They will tell us what the Qur'an and Bible forbid
The police will tell us not to display our wealth to avoid being marked by criminals

But now, suddenly our leaders have a private life
They can live in opulence
Afterall they don't have to fear kidnappers, do they?

It will surprise you that they will have poor people who they never gave 100k in their families. They will spend millions on oloshos with reckless abandon. When i saw dino with his fancy cars, my mind flashed back at my last visit to lokoja and remember how the place looked poverty-ridden. These people understand the kind of mumu followers that abound in naija.
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by deomello: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
SR is always right till proven wrong so I believe this story and the fact than the entire senate leadership including Ekweremadu are all crooked and either on trail for corruption or under so many criminal investigation and criminal activities.
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
airmark:
It will surprise you that they will have poor people who they never gave 100k in their families. They will spend millions on oloshos with reckless abandon. When i saw dino with his fancy cars, my mind flashed back at my last visit to lokoja and remember how the place looked poverty-ridden. These people understand the kind of mumu followers that abound in naija.
A lot of people supporting Dino may be jobless. Yet they are supporting someone living in stupendous wealth who might not be paying taxes
Nigerians are mostly rogues
They see somebody who cannot explain his wealth and they start saying "God, when will you pick my call"? They forget that
God's line is unreachable to people who want to unjustly profit from the sweat of others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by Myself2(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
That photoshop job was so poorly done.Sahara reporters is wack
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by melejo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
RIP Sahara reporter, RIP sobore. A poor photoshop, better sack your graphic manager. Can someone take a close look at the man's hand?

Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by deomello: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Myself2:
That photoshop job was so poorly done.Sahara reporters is wack

That's obviously not Photoshop. Maybe you don't know the meaning of Photoshop.
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by melejo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
deomello:
SR is always right till proven wrong so I believe this story and the fact than the entire senate leadership including Ekweremadu are all crooked and either on trail for corruption or under so many criminal investigation and criminal activities.

so we should fry sand because you believe the story? Is it your money? Is it your mistress?
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by BetaThings: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
deomello:

They youths on NL are not contesting the story
They are saying it is his private life

He may even been exchanging SMS with her during legislative session
He may even be discussing the bills they are considering with her and listen to her views
She may even be planted by people who want to influence some decisions or key legislation

The knowledgeable Nigerian youths who used to believe that the generation of Elkweremadu has failed this country now believe it does not matter

1 Like

Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
BetaThings:

He may even been exchanging SMS with her during legislative session
He may even be discussing the bills they are considering with her and listen to her views
She may even be planted by people who want to influence some decisions or key legislation
Did you read your comment well before posting it? How does this sound to you? A grown up man, who has been a senator in more than 2 assemblies cannot differentiate between work and leisure, to the extent he will be texting a girl during legislative session? I see why we believe anything in Nigeria.
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by yaki84: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
When I read some of the comments from people here, I weep for my dear country. Firstly, Ekeremadu is the deputy Senate President, he is a public official. He should behave above board both officially and privately. Secondly, as Deputy Senate President, he is a public servant and we need to know the kind of things both public & privately that influences his decisions in office. People with morality question shouldn't be in our public office. If he wants to have a private life then he should quit public office.
u no dey here wey ibb dash woman oil well, dem kill am?
U sabi wetin n how buhari dey spend him money?
If dsp decides to empower people why must it be our concern?
Abi u from him constituency?
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by kobabe(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
You are busy buying cars and house for babe while your brothers are killed daily for drug trafficking
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by hucienda: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
They know the Deputy Senate President's certificates no get comma. grin

Hence they resorted to this nonsense. cheesy

Epic fail! Even the comments on the feed shows folks see through their pathetic attempt at blackmail.

Desperados.
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by MONITZ: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Two BMW's for the same person? To what intent and purpose? Whenever they want to malign and write fictitiously, that is when they refer to anonymous sources, I am not fooled because I can smell lies when I see em....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by EAZY2422(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
kennygee:
Na wa

This 8th Senate should be a case study for Shonda Rhime's series "Scandal".

The Senate has lost its value, just imagine the things our law makers are occupying themselves with at the detriment of hungry and crushed masses.

I just weak.
now i ask is dis news worthy?how on earth will this change or help the present predicament we find ourselves a s a country?is dis the supposed role of the media?the deputy senate president has been on thay seat for close to 10yrs now for him to have enough money to acquire all those.when,where,how he spends his salary is non of our buisness as long as its not tax payers money he spends in getting all those.i just feel this sowore guy is beginnig to loose his priorities.he should focus in the primary aim of journalism and stop feeding us with thrashy stories upandan.
Re: "Ekweremadu Bought 2 BMWs & Got A London Flat For His Mistress"- SaharaReporters by deomello: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
melejo:
so we should fry sand because you believe the story? Is it your money? Is it your mistress?

You sound morally warped and bankrupt.

The fact that this is what you support and expect from your own leaders says a lot about you as a human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DANA Flight From Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air To Lagos!!! / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video / Eko Gold Coin: A World-class Gold Mine In Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.