Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website (3867 Views)

How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website / How To Build A Ponzi Scheme Website In 1hour (video) / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website by Tiemo(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Hello, if you need any kind of website for your business or organisation or a sophisticated Peer to Peer Donation (Ponzi) website integrated with top class un-hackable security we are your best company to deliver your job for you.

Seven 7 working days for completion.

Ask us what you want in a comment below and I will tell you what it will cost you with a reply below right here on Nairaland, so you can know we are very affordable.

From wherever you are located, You can also visit our office @ Benin-city in Edo state or you can call us to discuss further and then place your order:

~08117390242

Mobile-Ready & Affordable Websites For Small Business
Customized Designs, Maintenance & Hosting from #45,000

“The Affordable Web Glow ICT is more responsive to our needs than any other vendor we have and his customer service is second to none.”

Web Design Service | Professionally Designed Websites
We are a small business web design company striving to create just the right website for each client. We can help you have the website that will not only look great, but meet the needs of both you and your target audience. We've been in business for ten years, and our clients know they can trust us for quality work and excellent support. Your goals are important to us, and we work with you to create the perfect design for every need.

If your small or medium sized business needs a website, we can help. If you are in need of more than just web design, we have solutions for you. Our services range from custom WordPress design and development to logo design and visual branding and beyond.
Whether it’s just a simple website refresh or a much more complicated project, we can help you solve the puzzle and make the process a pleasure. We want your small business to have an amazing website; if you can envision it, we will work with you and bring your idea to life. We create websites for writers, websites for lawyers, websites for healthcare professionals and more!

Re: How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website by torqque7(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
I need a ponzi site that will have auto recircle ability..I mean when someone donates 10k,to receive 20k he would receive 10k Friston and the other 10k will be automatically recircled by the system and it goes on and on like that.

2 Likes

Re: How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website by nomcybeauty: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
i have one 20k get 3ok but its for only women
Re: How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website by Tiemo(m): 4:03am On Apr 05, 2017
torqque7:
I need a ponzi site that will have auto recircle ability..I mean when someone donates 10k,to receive 20k he would receive 10k Friston and the other 10k will be automatically recircled by the system and it goes on and on like that.

Hello torqque7, it is possible and that will cost so much more. And a part of it is confidential I have to inform you of it in a private discussion.
Re: How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website by Tiemo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Here are the features of Peer to Peer donation platform we develop for you:

Key Concepts
In Peer to Peer Donation Script member side have dashboard, profile information, donation, support messages, news.

2x1 peer to peer system
Easy to use dashboard
Automatic and Manual merging
Beautiful interface
Support system
Password reset feature
Easy to customize
Upload proof of payment feature
Timer deadline for payment
Block feature

TESTIMONIALS
You can display all your testimonials on your website and even you can choose which testimonials should be displayed and more

IMAGE, VIDEO, AUDIO
Add your custom images, videos and audios to your site.

NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
Your members can Subscribe to newsletter to get all the latest news.

BLOG
With blog, update all the latest and important information about your website and other.

DASHBOARD
In Peer to Peer Donation Script user dashboard, one can see their available balance, provide help and get help history.

MY PROFILE
Peer to Peer Donation Script allow users to add and update details like bank details and more in their profiles. The profile information can also be seen by admin in User Management.

SUPPORT DESK
Your technical support team can attend to customers through a Ticketing System and based on severity the Tickets will be resolved in 4 – 48 Hours. We also integrate Live-Chat technology at no extra cost.

Tiemo:
Hello, if you need any kind of website for your business or organisation or a sophisticated Peer to Peer Donation (Ponzi) website integrated with top class un-hackable security we are your best company to deliver your job for you.

Seven 7 working days for completion.

Visit our website http://www.glowict.com
contact@glowict.com

Ask us what you want in a comment below and I will tell you what it will cost you with a reply below right here on Nairaland, so you can know we are very affordable.

From wherever you are located, You can also visit our office @ Benin-city in Edo state or you can call us to discuss further and then place your order:

~08128310544
~08117390242

http://www.glowict.com

Mobile-Ready & Affordable Websites For Small Business
Customized Designs, Maintenance & Hosting from #45,000

“The Affordable Web Glow ICT is more responsive to our needs than any other vendor we have and his customer service is second to none.”

Web Design Service | Professionally Designed Websites
We are a small business web design company striving to create just the right website for each client. We can help you have the website that will not only look great, but meet the needs of both you and your target audience. We've been in business for ten years, and our clients know they can trust us for quality work and excellent support. Your goals are important to us, and we work with you to create the perfect design for every need.

If your small or medium sized business needs a website, we can help. If you are in need of more than just web design, we have solutions for you. Our services range from custom WordPress design and development to logo design and visual branding and beyond.
Whether it’s just a simple website refresh or a much more complicated project, we can help you solve the puzzle and make the process a pleasure. We want your small business to have an amazing website; if you can envision it, we will work with you and bring your idea to life. We create websites for writers, websites for lawyers, websites for healthcare professionals and more!

1 Like

Re: How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website by willy25(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Investment and payment website? You need one, with top security?
Contact me on Whatsapp via 08126888420. Check out a sample website here: https://legalearnerstarter.com.ng/ fully secured.
Need of any other kind of website?
Contact me.
Sample sites:
https://amaritravel.com.ng/
http://blueapple.com.ng/
Jobs will be completed in a few days.
I will provide the contact information of the owners of the above website to confirm that I developed them.
You may also visit me here one-on-one.
Regards.
Re: How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website by homeaffair: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hello,

Is there anyone that can help me with Networking Theme to use it and develop a networking site for my Business, HOME AFFAIR METRICS

I came up with networking marketing where one person will register to help a less privileged go back to school, by introducing four people under him or her and earn money at first level, and continue making money while they also introduce people etc.

This need to work by referring someone, four people. Therefore, the details for the theme site I am looking at should content the following:

1. Registration portal {Name, Phone, Address, bank Account details, PIN, referral name, phone number, bank account details, referral PIN}

2. Payment portal {Your lifeline, deposit, withdrawal, etc }

3. Automatic crediting of benefit into members account {introduce 4, receive 500 each as they paid, 4 introduce 16, receive 10% each from the 16 people as they paid, receive 9% each from what 16 people introduce, etc till it reaches 3%}. The transfer should enable up to 5 bank account for transferring

4. Metrics should be able to indicate one's level or step

5. There should be a choice a member to choose from the METRICS we have {Metric 1 - 1,000; Metric 2 - 3,000 and Metric 3 - 5,000}

6. Uplines page to see all their downlines, their Payment etc

7. Admin page to manage every member details and transaction

+2347037401596 or Whatsapp
Scholarship Department

Re: How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website by Climax2019(m): 3:30am On Aug 29, 2020
homeaffair:
Hello,

Is there anyone that can help me with Networking Theme to use it and develop a networking site for my Business, HOME AFFAIR METRICS

I came up with networking marketing where one person will register to help a less privileged go back to school, by introducing four people under him or her and earn money at first level, and continue making money while they also introduce people etc.

This need to work by referring someone, four people. Therefore, the details for the theme site I am looking at should content the following:

1. Registration portal {Name, Phone, Address, bank Account details, PIN, referral name, phone number, bank account details, referral PIN}

2. Payment portal {Your lifeline, deposit, withdrawal, etc }

3. Automatic crediting of benefit into members account {introduce 4, receive 500 each as they paid, 4 introduce 16, receive 10% each from the 16 people as they paid, receive 9% each from what 16 people introduce, etc till it reaches 3%}. The transfer should enable up to 5 bank account for transferring

4. Metrics should be able to indicate one's level or step

5. There should be a choice a member to choose from the METRICS we have {Metric 1 - 1,000; Metric 2 - 3,000 and Metric 3 - 5,000}

6. Uplines page to see all their downlines, their Payment etc

7. Admin page to manage every member details and transaction

+2347037401596 or Whatsapp
Scholarship Department

Can i be of help?

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Drop Down Menu From Blogger Mobile View / Payment Gateway Integration (interswitch / Mastercard / Visa) / 79k+ Nigerian Email Address For Sale At $5 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.