Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. (13515 Views)

FG Awards Oil Block License To Ondo For Bitumen Exploration / Oil Block Revocation By President Buhari Causes Controversies / $500b Oil Block Sold For $1.3b By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Olu317:
I wonder at the level people like you refuse to study. Kano state population is a fraud. North East and West's population are all fraud. Go and study my friend and stop referring to fact as a lie . Have you been to the North before? Where in the history of mankind do you find people's movement gearing toward arid and desertification region? It is only in Nigeria this happen. All human beings move toward the region where water is in abundance. This is because all living things seek water for Survival.

Nigerian population as a whole is a frude ...Nigeria is no were near 100 million people... Lagos population is over blown ..Lagos is no were near 10 million people

1 Like

Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by Olu317(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

Nigerian population as a whole is a frude ...Nigeria is no were near 100 million people... Lagos population is over blown ..Lagos is no were near 10 million people
NO NO NO!. CIA has a close record of Nigeria's population. Nigeria is in the region of 170,000,000+. But the population is tilted toward the southern part as the most populous. VVF kills more females in the North than the South. The reality is that there are more population in the Southern part.
Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2017
Olu317:
NO NO NO!. CIA has a close record of Nigeria's population. Nigeria is in the region of 170,000,000+. But the population is tilted toward the southern part as the most populous. VVF kills more females in the North than the South. The reality is that there are more population in the Southern part.

CIA ?? Lol

1 Like

Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by rusher14: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2017
OreMI22:
FAKE LIST.

DPR should publish the names of oil block owners in Nigeria. But they will never do it because it is the masters of Nigeria that own 99% of oil blocks in Nigeria.

Thus, they like when paid e-warriors deliberately come up with fake names to deceive us that oil blocks are distributed equally across ethnic groups in Nigeria which is false.

Go school you no gree go.

Finding out the respective owners of oil blocks is easy.

For every firm you can do a little research and come up with your own conclusion.

But your inborn hatred for truth has blinded you.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by slimfit1(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2017
They should be force to start up another profitable business.
Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by Olu317(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

CIA ?? Lol
Yeah. There information is near to perfection. Can you deny it? Their information is the most reliable information as far as the world Intelligence report is concerned. They have satellite and other gadgets to seek and capture visuals when needed . Have you seen anywhere in the North where people were allowed to COUNT Hijab wives during census ? The Yoruba professor who was named to be the Population Boss, rejected the offer. Northern Nigeria is a fraud with their pseudo population and largest numbers of local government

1 Like

Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Olu317:
Yeah. There information is near to perfection. Can you deny it? Their information is the most reliable information as far as the world Intelligence report is concerned. They have satellite and other gadgets to seek and capture visuals when needed . Have you seen anywhere in the North where people were allowed to COUNT Hijab wives during census ? The Yoruba professor who was named to be the Population Boss, rejected the offer. Northern Nigeria is a fraud with their pseudo population and largest numbers of local government

What CIA the one that said sadam had weapon of mass distraction ?? ..that's used 12 years to find Osama ?? Lol ur Brianwashed

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by OreMI22: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
muhammad72:

You know what is the funny thing about people like you?.
All the points you will present to people will be on mere propaganda. People like you are called propagandists.

Do you have any idea that if this is an exam, you will fail woefully? You are just blabbering with no sources bro. If you want to defend yourself in an argument you come with a valid source bro. If not you will die a propagandist, which is not cool.

This list you are seeing may not be accurate but believe it or not, its 90% right. I am from the north and all the people from the north that are known to the people to own oil blocs are on this list. Read it carefully.

And the population thing you are talking about from kano being the most populous state in nigeria not true. I dont want to say you are blatantly misguided because i still dont know your source. May be you will provide it later. But let me just give you a little example which is true. My grandfather has 10 children with my dad the second born out of the ten. My dad is married to 2 women and he has 9 kids now, with his second wife pregnant. His older brother has 4 wives and 32 children. My dads immediate younger brother has 16. So in just our family you can squeeze out more than 100 people and believe me we are a small family in kano. I think the best solution is the federal government should let you lead the next census for you to witness.

Oil producing states. 13% derivation from that. Highest in terms of federal allocations to states, huge IGRs, lesser people. And still you are blaming northerners for your mischief. The moment you wake up and realise that the people to blame are your governors and representatives in the national assembly, the better. Ask them where is your money?, challenge them in courts, protest, and dont vote for even a local government chairman (our son, our son) again if he is not bringing any infrastructural development to your area.

God bless us all bro.

Its funny you say im blabbing and you could not cite one source that justified the fraudulent population the north is using to rob Nigeria of her resources.

If you must know, my grandfather had 53 children and my dad had 15 from two marriages. Has that justified extra 5 million added to my state overnight?
The north already had a slight advantage in the region structure if Nigeria. But Fulani generals killed Nigeria by taking the greed to the extreme by creating countless states, LGAs in the north and awarding them fictitious population figures just to corner Nigeria money to the north. That is the root of all the crisis ib nigetia today .

Fulanis are doing to other peoples resourcesbwgat they would never tolerate. In time people will decide to fight fir their rights unless the cheating in Nigeria stops by allowingvus to be a truly federal republic of nigeria ib practice

1 Like

Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by Olu317(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

What CIA the one that said sadam had weapon of mass distraction ?? ..that's used 12 years to find Osama ?? Lol ur Brianwashed
look at your ignorance. Continue to deceive yourself. Define mass destruction. I thought the North Korean didn't have it? You aren't seen anything yet. Stay in darkness if you like.
Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by yarimo(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
osita76:
In no distant time I will belong to one of the owners of oil blocks
yeah you are right, in 2018 your name will be published in owners of RED OIL Blocks. in Jesus name grin
Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by Olu317(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

look at your ignorance. Continue to deceive yourself. Define mass destruction. I thought the North Korean didn't have it? You aren't seen anything yet. Stay in darkness if you like. Truth is and fact is always before all. It is better you accept it, chew your pride and swallow it or pretend it isn't REAL in your own imaginary thought.
Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by muhammad72(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
OreMI22:

Its funny you say im blabbing and you could not cite one source that justified the fraudulent population the north is using to rob Nigeria of her resources.

If you must know, my grandfather had 53 children and my dad had 15 from two marriages. Has that justified extra 5 million added to my state overnight?
The north already had a slight advantage in the region structure if Nigeria. But Fulani generals killed Nigeria by taking the greed to the extreme by creating countless states, LGAs in the north and awarding them fictitious population figures just to corner Nigeria money to the north. That is the root of all the crisis ib nigetia today .

Fulanis are doing to other peoples resourcesbwgat they would never tolerate. In time people will decide to fight fir their rights unless the cheating in Nigeria stops by allowingvus to be a truly federal republic of nigeria ib practice

True, but believe me, kano is huge and i have been to alot of places in Nigeria. In terms of population, the only state that you can compare to kano is Lagos.

And what am trying to tell you is that if kano is not the most populous state in Nigeria as of now, then its the second most populous state in nigeria definitely.

And believe me brother the fictious allocations that you are saying the north collects is nothing compared to what the south collects and you know it.

And you shouldnt be bothered about all these things. Nigeria is facing a bigger problem than this. I was watching Kadinvest yesterday and i heard that the Federal Government's budget of about 7 trillion naira. 66% of it is for payment of interest on loans the federal government had collected over the years. And we are left with just 34 percent to be used for salaries and the development of the nation. And this 34% will be funded by loans too. ARE WE MOVING FORWARD AS A NATION? NOOO.

These kind of things are the bigger problems we face not all of that.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by OreMI22: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
muhammad72:

True, but believe me, kano is huge and i have been to alot of places in Nigeria. In terms of population, the only state that you can compare to kano is Lagos.

And what am trying to tell you is that if kano is not the most populous state in Nigeria as of now, then its the second most populous state in nigeria definitely.

And believe me brother the fictious allocations that you are saying the north collects is nothing compared to what the south collects and you know it.

And you shouldnt be bothered about all these things. Nigeria is facing a bigger problem than this. I was watching Kadinvest yesterday and i heard that the Federal Government's budget of about 7 trillion naira. 66% of it is for payment of interest on loans the federal government had collected over the years. And we are left with just 34 percent to be used for salaries and the development of the nation. And this 34% will be funded by loans too. ARE WE MOVING FORWARD AS A NATION? NOOO.

These kind of things are the bigger problems we face not all of that.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Keep fooling yourself with silly baseless lies. grin
Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by AZeD1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
OreMI22:

Have you cited one source to discount the official census figures?

Please don't say CIA.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of All The Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria. by anyebedgreat: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2018
OreMI22:
FAKE LIST.

DPR should publish the names of oil block owners in Nigeria. But they will never do it because it is the masters of Nigeria that own 99% of oil blocks in Nigeria.

Thus, they like when paid e-warriors deliberately come up with fake names to deceive us that oil blocks are distributed equally across ethnic groups in Nigeria which is false.

Can anyone ever convince you that you are not a slave?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ballard Report: MS Document Shows Otto Riech, A Senior Partner At Ballard Author / Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises / Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.