Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless (72789 Views)

From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years / This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by catmmaann(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Even the tattoo for her body don get muscle too
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Mayany(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
She should have just work on her tummy only

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Mhizzify200(f): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
And she is happy.... I'll rather be chubby than have this kind of body, looking like man, thank God for her big boobs
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by OsitaJustice: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Congratulations lady for successfully becoming a husband and body guard prospect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by zeusdgrt(m): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Swit n sexy!my type of lady.Team big thighs
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Jayuba(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Who she help?
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Is she trying to become a competitive bodybuilder?
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Mhizzify200(f): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
OsitaJustice:
Congratulations lady for successfully becoming a husband and body guard prospect

lolz u go employ am na

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by martineverest(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
midehi2:
what kind of lap is that sef, undecided not romantic or inviting, I don't like it shocked
Lesbian spottes

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Darlx(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Let me tell you a story.

Title: 50 days

There was a lady, the one OP shared her pictures.

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that was how she went from bad to worse End of story grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Awoo88: 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
That is a lie!! There is no training regime and steroids that will produce that change in 50 days

3 Likes

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by farous(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
E no make sense,unless she don't need men or don't want to marry(if single),for all i know 98.5% of men need it soft
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by ZoneBslayer(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
mehnnn this Lady burned a lot of hours doing squats to get those thigh muscles..plus she must have done a total overhaul on her diet to get such results in 50days..thumbs up to her for such determination and discipline..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by ZoneBslayer(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mhizzify200:
And she is happy.... I'll rather be chubby than have this kind of body, looking like man, thank God for her big boobs
story.. she looks fit and healthy.. the benefit of this would be more evident in her 50s and 60s..
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by mrbillz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
In as much as i dont fancy bbw. I will prefer her before look
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by blaze1916(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
it's not my business and he will dis make me pass my exams..... abeg how much is dollar now....

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by terrence12(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
Do some men really find this attractive? For me a woman is supposed to be "soft" and "cuddly", not looking like something from a low budget Robocop movie....... angry

Low budget robocop movie... grin grin bros calm down abeg.. na pesin pikin
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by princeemmma(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
chaiiii, see okra okra

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Olabold12: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Na wa na real wa
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
ZoneBslayer:
mehnnn this Lady burned a lot of hours doing squats to get those thigh muscles..plus she must have done a total overhaul on her diet to get such results in 50days..thumbs up to her for such determination and discipline..
Its people like her who spend hours in the gym everyday.
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by urchmanni93(m): 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
She still ugly
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Mhizzify200(f): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

story.. she looks fit and healthy.. the benefit of this would be more evident in her 50s and 60s..

oh really, with the whole muscles and all that? its a no no no for me I like to keep fit but not this kind
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Moving4: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
But what she has done has no meaning now.. Why will she purposely spoil her figure like dis?

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
This fitness junkie who goes by mjafricalove on IG showed off her amazing transformation achieved in a little over a month.

See more photos below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/this-lady-body-transformation-within-50.html?m=1

#TeamDay1

But show us day 480 wink
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

A lot of people lack the discipline that's required to transform their body. That's the major issue.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Quinn22(f): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
I prefer the day 1 undecided

Ho My Ghawd! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
@Gaara101, That is steroid, stop trippingundecided

ZoneBslayer:
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
This fitness junkie who goes by mjafricalove on IG showed off her amazing transformation achieved in a little over a month.

See more photos below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/this-lady-body-transformation-within-50.html?m=1
so 50 days (20 more days) is little over a month.
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by tectonotimes: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
daretodiffer:
@Gaara101, That is steroid, stop trippingundecided

Steroid without doing any work does nothing, absolutely nothing. She took it and put in the effort at the gym and I'm not tripping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) / The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident / Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.