Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8024 Views)

Nairalanders, Can U Let Ur Sex Partner, BF/GF Or Bestfrnd Shave Ur Pubic Region? / Guys Can You Date This Hot Girl Who Shows Off Her Sexy Pubic Region / Pubic Wig Is A New Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by kaboninc(m): 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
ToriBlue:
Ritualist alert.

Lolzz

Do you believe in these things.. .
Re: . by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: . by kaboninc(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mimzyy:
Like zzzzzzzzzzz cheesy. Don't mind me. Thank you. wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're welcome

Like kabzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
TSOM:

Would you have me type "vagina" or "_pussy_"? It would make it seem ordinary when it is actually more than it seems. It's more pleasure-inducing and tastier than a plate of afang soup with tender mushrooms, snails, smoked fished and a bowl of fufu. cheesy
to me, you are more crazy than the guy that eats pubic hair.
Ordinary OBO na him u dignify like this?

2 Likes

Re: . by kaziblake(f): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
He is obviously a ritualist..jesu

1 Like

Re: . by FTBOY: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
he promised not to shave me this time but to chew directly from the source.

...but when he finished the hair in my armpits, he moved to the private part...

so he gave me one cream to apply in my private part to make the hairs grow within few days...

he always calls me to ask if the hair has grown, if i say no he will just end the call

tamuno!!! hahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

wetin remain again to see for this life? this is the weirdest of all the weird fetishes for sexual gratification i've ever read about or seen in my life!

dis one na cannibalistic nebuchadnezzar o!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by thepathoma(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
I don't usually comment on NL, but I just couldn't withstand the avalanche of ignorance amongst the entire posts concerning this topic.

Simply the dude has a sexual disorder (a paraphilia) which has been (spiritually) remixed with a psychiatric condition called Trichotillomania (a condition whereby the affected individual enjoys eating human hair).

It's really a bad case medically. But a treatment is possible via the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy offered at Psychiatric facilities.

My advise to the prey: Please run for your life. He's not too far from being psychotic. Inform his relatives to get him down to the required facility as soon as possible.

I'm outta here. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TSOM(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
southniyikaye:
to me, you are more crazy than the guy that eats pubic hair.
Ordinary OBO na him u dignify like this?
Dude, trust me, that warm, fleshy pleasure portal between women's thighs is no way "ordinary". Wars have been lost after penile appendages get baptized in its warm sweetness...

Heck! For all I know your clique of friends might still be ostracizing one friend of yours because you all think his girlfriend mops the floor with him. ...But he doesn't give a damn 'cause he's 'sold' his soul for her moist sweetness. cheesy

The vagina is the best thing that was created on a woman...after the breasts and bum.

5 Likes

Re: . by Frolic: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is gross

1 Like

Re: . by Mimzyy(f): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
I honestly couldn't resist sharing grin grin grin grin. Very weird sumfn.

FTBOY:

tamuno!!! hahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

wetin remain again to see for this life? this is the weirdest of all the weird fetishes for sexual gratification i've ever read about or seen in my life!

dis one na cannibalistic nebuchadnezzar o!

1 Like

Re: . by Mimzyy(f): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: . by FTBOY: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mimzyy:
I honestly couldn't resist sharing grin grin grin grin. Very weird sumfn.

i tell you...the dude is actually in love with the hairs on the girl's body, not with the girl herself. notice she said he ends her calls when she tells him the hair hasn't grown back. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Mimzyy(f): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
i tell you...the dude is actually in love with the hairs on the girl's body, not with the girl herself. notice she said he ends her calls when she tells him the hair hasn't grown back. grin

I just can't picture the expression on the girl's face when he's chewing his cuds away cheesy. Goat grin

1 Like

Re: . by FTBOY: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mimzyy:

I just can't picture the expression on the girl's face when he's chewing his cuds away cheesy. Goat grin
i'll blame the girl too for not reporting in time. it was after the dude had chewed off the last strand of hair from her body that she remembered to speak out. why did she keep mute all this while?

1 Like

Re: . by Mimzyy(f): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
i'll blame the girl too for not reporting in time. it was after the dude had chewed off the last strand of hair from her body that she remembered to speak out. why did she keep mute all this while?

She's been enjoying the mullah cheesy. The power of money.

1 Like

Re: . by Gladiator1: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: . by pennytrate: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
♣ • → fetish crap! whatta weirdo °°
Re: . by Lsofdk(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
The end is truly near

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
thepathoma:
I don't usually comment on NL, but I just couldn't withstand the avalanche of ignorance amongst the entire posts concerning this topic.

Simply the dude has a sexual disorder (a paraphilia) which has been (spiritually) remixed with a psychiatric condition called Trichotillomania (a condition whereby the affected individual enjoys eating human hair).

It's really a bad case medically. But a treatment is possible via the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy offered at Psychiatric facilities.

My advise to the prey: Please run for your life. He's not too far from being psychotic. Inform his relatives to get him down to the required facility as soon as possible.

I'm outta here. undecided
Only Sensible comment so far. I wish there are more of you here smiley

1 Like

Re: . by ABbless(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2017
AlexCk:
That's really creepy.
This one is another 50shades of grey o, Chai,
Chew sombori's pubic hair, maka wetn, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
no oh. it's simply one shade of darkness and doom!
Re: . by prela(f): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
imma2:
pretty smile
Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Vhicthorade:
Awon ti Yahoo+.... See the yeye girl saying he is nice just come out and say he is spending on you like crazy and stop mincing words.. You better run for your life before that 'place’ go become permanently bald.

grin grin grin
Re: . by slyd90(m): 4:53am On Sep 07, 2017
the guy is just an idiot!!! and babe ur life is in danger!

shey u like banana

Re: . by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2017
That's what happen when you date all these yahoo ritualist.
Re: . by Obinoscopy(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2018
Goahead:
Can't strain my eyes to read that obvious rubbish undecided
lol. You must be really old not to see the writings
Re: . by daveP(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2018
Firstly, she dumb. very dumb.

What I kept noticing all thru was that when he apologized and brought a solution to this weird act, she just kept on accepting stupidly.

love? tolerance?

All these under my foot.

He would soon propose menstrual flow and she would just agree ba?

Smh
Re: . by MedicH: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol this guy is what we call anu nka nka mpi in Igbo Lol. I had a long laugh I had to fart in between.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. / How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.