Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). (2624 Views)

Breaking!!! Tension As Another Rocket Hit Iraq Military Base Hosting US Troops / Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack / 58 Dead, Over 500 Injured In Las Vegas Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
ollah2:

MSM have brainwashed you. Believe whatever you want tho
Ollah u mean the U.S that have spend billions of dollar from there tax payers and sacrificed thousands of soldiers to rescue the middle east becos they killed saddam (an evil man) are now the evil one, have they not paid the price yet??. What have your govt spend to protect you? the problem of the middle east is the middle east.Stop sayin nonsense.
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by daveP(m): 12:18am On Apr 05, 2017
All i know is that before the arrival of that son of perdition as said in the bible, russian will be conquered. this isnt even a pro-west comment.
This wont stop anytime soon.
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by ollah2: 12:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Ikio:
Ollah u mean the U.S that have spend billions of dollar from there tax payers and sacrificed thousands of soldiers to rescue the middle east becos they killed saddam (an evil man) are now the evil one, have they not paid the price yet??. What have your govt spend to protect you? the problem of the middle east is the middle east.Stop sayin nonsense.

You no nothing

1 Like

Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2017
ollah2:

You no nothing
Yea the truth hurts? If those nations never needed the U.S why did they requested for help?
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by ollah2: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2017
Ikio:
Yea the truth hurts? If those nations never needed the U.S why did they requested for help?

Like i said earlier, you no nothing. We can have a better discussion when you begin to know stuffs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2017
ollah2:

Like i said earlier, you no nothing. We can have a better discussion when you begin to know stuffs
Na u sabi. I keep telling people this muslims have no God just men, terrorist have no God just demons and will. The middle east have never had peace.
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by ollah2: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ikio:
Na u sabi. I keep telling people this muslims have no God just men, terrorist have no God just demons and will. The middle east have never had peace.

And who are you to conclude Muslims don't know God? If truly there has never been peace in the Middle East, where the countries in ruins?
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Demmzy15(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
ollah2:

MSM have brainwashed you. Believe whatever you want tho
It's you who's brainwashed for thinking anyone opposing America is an hero. Putin and Russia are as guilty as America.

Abdul Hamid Youssef losed 20 martyrs from his family at the chemical massacre including his wife and his twin children Ahmed and Aiya https:///jBu6Qeqpgn

Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by ollah2: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
It's you who's brainwashed for thinking anyone opposing America is an hero. Putin and Russia are as guilty as America.

Abdul Hamid Youssef losed 20 martyrs from his family at the chemical massacre including his wife and his twin children Ahmed and Aiya https:///jBu6Qeqpgn

I'm not brainwashed like you. Like I said earlier, MSM has fvcked up ur head. What's the confirmation that Russia used the chemical weapons in Syria to have resulted to this?
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Demmzy15(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. That's why I don't want America in that part of the cursed world. RIP to the departed. Let Russia and Syria bear the burden as long as trump don't get involved.
US is also involved. They've killed close to thousands of people in Mosul and Raqqa all in the name of ending ISIS.
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Demmzy15(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
ollah2:

I'm not brainwashed like you. Like I said earlier, MSM has fvcked up ur head. What's the confirmation that Russia used the chemical weapons in Syria to have resulted to this?
No, Russia didn't. The rebels gassed their own families and Russia mistakenly bombed the hospital treating them. undecided

Ode!
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by ollah2: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
No, Russia didn't. The rebels gassed their own families and Russia mistakenly bombed the hospital treating them. undecided

Ode!

Well, the only ode here is YOU!
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by magabounce(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
ollah2:
What a terrible thing. The only country to have used chemical weapons in USA. They ruined Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I believe Putin wouldn't stoop so low to attack Syria with chemical weapons. There are some people behind all these attacks and apparently they are same people.

NATO labelled Russia the aggressors at the same time Russia find themselves to be surrounded by NATO troops. It's really funny that the WEST wants Putin to step down.

They tried ruining the economy of Russia, that didn't work. Putin kicked USA ass in Ukraine, Syria and USA. Now, it's time to use the citizens against Putin.

Kremlin knows better, this is the same concept used in Libya to fall Gaddafi and put Libya to ruins. It's the same strategy used in Syria which fell Syria but Assad is yet to vacate his seat thanks to Russia, China and North Korea

Recently, some people staged a protest in Russia demanding for Putin to step down. Yesterday, a 22-year-old Akbarzhon Dzhalilov, Kyrgyz-born Russian citizen, attacked St. Petersburg. Today, it's chemical weapons attack on Syria.

Lol, smart people can connect the dots. This is just to spite the citizens to go against Putin and for UN to grant NATO a positive response in order to invade Russia.

But guess what, bigots and foools sees all these attacks as religious affiliated.

I was just abt to say sumfn abt Hiroshima and Nagasaki!!!
On the flip side, Vladmirovich Putin having worked for the KGB, I should assume is wise enough to see the handwriting on the wall!!
Recently CNN has been doing a documentary on him as "The Greatest Man" for his maneuvering ingenuity!!
For what it's worth, RIP to the dead
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by magabounce(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
Russia for the past 2 years have killed thousands of civilians in Syria. Their ally Assad has killed more than 400,000 people since the start of the war.

The chemical attack was by Assad, so therefore, Russia surely knows about it. Russia isn't innocent, they've destabilized Ukraine, in fact they're supporting a mad man in Libya who's men execute people like animals.

Can u kindly show with evidence, that this isn't all speculation??
And how come the romance between the white house and the kremlin?
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by magabounce(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ikio:
I would say a categorical NO to this assertion!!! U certainly haven't been following @explorers post!!! U won't believe what Afganistan looked like in the 70's u would be awed
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Demmzy15(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
magabounce:

Can u kindly show with evidence, that this isn't all speculation??
And how come the romance between the white house and the kremlin?
Google is within your reach my friend!
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by magabounce(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
Abegy!!!!
The Middle East had once known peace!!!
For what it's worth
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by magabounce(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
Abegy!!!!
Propaganda!!!
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Demmzy15(m): 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
magabounce:

Abegy!!!!
Propaganda!!!
OK, now get tha heck out of my mention! undecided
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by ollah2: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
magabounce:

I would say a categorical NO to this assertion!!! U certainly haven't been following @explorers post!!! U won't believe what Afganistan looked like in the 70's u would be awed

Don't reply that guy. He isnt just a bigot and hate filled but also a time waster that knows absolutely nothing
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
magabounce:

My point is stupidity is when you nuke or bomb a western state or Israel and expect not to be destroyed or nuked even israel went to war becos of there kidnapped soldiers why can't the muslim community start taking actions to protect there people, assad,saddam,gaddafi known of them have done that.IT ALL DEPENDS ON THEM AND IT ALL DEPENDS ON GOD.
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
US is also involved. They've killed close to thousands of people in Mosul and Raqqa all in the name of ending ISIS.
Did The U.S started the protest in syria? did they started the syria war? wat they did wrong is they killed saddam and is men for nothing, But remember unforgiveness is a sin.
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Lucasbalo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
I couldn't give a damn about that cursed part of the world. I feel bad for the people being massacred but I don't want America to get involved. Let Russia own that cursed part of the world and in due time, Russia struggling economy will collapse. I am a Pacifist and I don't care for any war unless America is threatened or attack. To me nothing good comes out of war.
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by magabounce(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
Demmzy15:
OK, now get tha heck out of my mention! undecided
Well!!! Since it's sumfn u don't have control over!! Am kiinda buying dz space grin grin grin grin
Re: Chemical Attack: Rocket Hit Syrian Hospital, 58 Dead, Others Foaming.(photos). by Kyllahmc(m): 1:42am On Apr 06, 2017
Mehn see innocent kids.. . This should be a war crime, Why attacking a hospital of a places?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia-us 'military Confrontation' Possible – Moscow / Russia Brings In New Law: Paedophiles Will Be Castrated / CHILD MARRIAGE: 8-year-old Bride Dies After Sex With 40-years-old Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.