Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Kobe Or Wade? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobe Or Wade? (3623 Views)

SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett / Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already / Kobe Or Lebron -who's Going To Have The Better Legacy When It's All Said & Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobe Or Wade? by harvey(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2007
am an Heat fan for life.i can bet on wade anytime,he has got it all intelect,body movement and that guys is fast.i admit kobe bryant is good.but he is ageing.the lakers aint going no where.wade is just amazing.i love his style of play.very intelligent player.he made me a miami heat fan.shaq ia also a nice player,but he is getting old and has stop most of his moves.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2007
1) The arena you posted this pic was the America Airlines Arena. . . . . . .I thought Wade was injured in Houston, LOL
The pic was meant to emphasize wade's tuittifruitiness
Ok I admit, I should have pampered him too. It is okay to cry wade, big boys cry.

2) It doesn't look like Wade was crying to me. . . . .as opposed to Kobe
Lol, really? you must have missed the game

3) It wasn't Wade's decision to use the wheelchair. It was team doctors and trainers decision. You are just another troll who hates Wade because he destroyed your team at one point in time or another. I'll take team doctors opinion over some 13 year old troll on a message board. Now get your backpack, and get on the short bus to diaper school.
don't retort to the same juvenile cowardice.
I bet if the team doctors tell wade to get airlifted off the court he'd do it in a heart beat. O what the heck he already did, as the picture shows, lol just kiddin ya.
the wheel chair was just classic, I thought he hurt his shoulder not his leg.  Chris webber didn't need a stretcher when he had a similar incident, nor did he cry.
Oh, and those picture you posted of kobe crying, now I realize you did miss the point.
The point is, Wade was almost crying like my baby nephew because he broke his finger nail.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by star01(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2007
throw some D'S 2 kobe
he's da bomb
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2007
Hey KoMe Cryant nuthugger, The doctors & training staff said that with this type of injury, they wanted to immobilize him to not risk further damaging the joint. The Heat have a lot of money invested in Wade. He IS the Heat franchise. I have no problem with them protecting their investment. Lighten up.

Shugbon (but), let me ask you a simple question. Why are you so concerned about the wheelchair to the point you felt the need to post a link about it? It took him from the bench to the locker room, does it really bother you THAT much? As a basketball fan, shouldn't you be more concerned with the players health? Yes, that post was nothing more than a backhanded attempt at bashing Wade. You can lie all you want, the proof is in the pudding. Grow up, really.

Well as least you get the jist of why I posted the Kobe pic. . . .Kobe CRIED in the playoffs and CRIED during a rape accusation that NEVER went to trial. Like you, I'm also looking to expose Kobe's tuttifruitiness, but what does your pic have to do w/ who's the better player (original topic)?

P.S. Ever wonder why I think you may be a pre-pubescent troll. You demean one player in order to favor another (Wade pic). . . .Your s/n explains to me you tend to be more of a player fan rather of a teams. . . .to name a few of observations. Henceforth, you have just been. . . . .

COLLINS AVENUED

COCONUT GROVED

OPA LOCKAED

LIBERTY CITIED

SOUTHBEACHED

LITTLE HAVANAED

LITTLE HAITIED

NORTH MIAMIED

HIALEAHED

CORAL GABLED

EVERGLADED

EIGHTH STREETED

HEATED

WADED

and most importantly

EXPOSED

Thanks for playing.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by BlackMamba(m): 4:38am On Feb 27, 2007
sharetroll:

So tell me, Are you implying Wade is only good b/c of his of his hustle plays? If you are then you are truly an idiot, and you've lost all credibility

All these cursing over some ball player! Men, I'm really going to miss my "lost credibility"
What if I agree with you that Wade is good. Will you suck my d*ck? grin
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by star01(m): 6:16am On Feb 27, 2007
BlackMamba:

All these these cursing over some ball player! Men, I'm really going to miss my "lost credibility"
u grown 4 dat men
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by RuuDie(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2007
I'd go 4 neither , I prefer Manu Ginobili , think he's a much better player + he ain't yankee wink
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by harvey(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2007
ginobli the argentine.that guy gave ben wallace run for his money during 2004/2005 playoffs.wade my man anyday anytime.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2007
RuuDie:

I'd go 4 neither , I prefer Manu Ginobili , think he's a much better player + he ain't yankee wink

LMAO, You are not to be taken seriously. The two most hated athletes in the NBA is arguably Kobe & Wade, respectively. I measure a players greatness by the # of his detractors. Ginobli isn't remotely close to the strutiny that these two receive. He is a good flopper, though. And what does your nationality have to do w/ your game?
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2007
BlackMamba:

All these these cursing over some ball player! Men, I'm really going to miss my "lost credibility"

You should learn to stop speaking out of your ass and watch the games for once. To say Wade is merely a hustle player reveals your knowledge of basketball. If you want to witness a pure "hustle player", try Ben Wallace. . .does all the dirty work (blocks, steals & boards) while his teammates looks to score. Wade is extremely talented. For you not to recognize that shows you're just a hater.

P.S. If Kobe is that far & away the more talented player then why did he lead his team to the lottery & first round exit respectively when handed the leadership role? Why couldn't he beat the same Pistons team that Wade torched in last years Eastern Conference Finals?
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 4:13am On Feb 28, 2007
your prior post is to easy to obliterate, so I chose to leave it alone. but
You still didn't get the point that, kobe was not crying over his broken finger nail.

Your questions above are easy to answer.
Didn't he have the most dominant player in the nba? cough shaq.
So what was Wade's record this season with shaq out, kindly remind me.

Hey, here's kobe laughing at wade for crying lol.

i'm just messing with yah.

The injury itself was not funny.
Watching wade cry and then leaving in a wheel chair with a towel draped over him was funny.

Shaun livingston is tougher than that puexpletivssy Wade.  Last night, dude's leg was basically dangling by a thread.  Livingston had no tears coming down because he hurt his finger, did he?.
Wade on the other hand, had a wheel chair, a towel, he needd to be airlifted, he needed cpr performed on him, lol you get the point.
For this guy to be a so called "Warrior" he sure did come off to me as a little bi[/b]expli[b]tch
Truth is livingston's leg was disclocated
here, watch this video and see how brutal it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Ghupxbj9g
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by trollremix(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2007
kobesosimi:

your prior post is to easy to obliterate, so I chose to leave it alone.

Then why don't you "obliterate" it. . . . . .or perhaps you can't answer it? I would choose to elude the question if I didn't have an answer, either.

kobesosimi:

but
You still didn't get the point that, kobe was not crying over his broken finger nail.

. . . . .but he was crying over something that never went to trial, nonetheless. . .The guy just can't stand pressure in those type of situations. Again, I ask you, how his your pic relevant to the topic?

kobesosimi:

Your questions above are easy to answer.
Didn't he have the most dominant player in the nba? cough shaq.

LMAO. . . .You sound like a retard. Didn't Kobe have Shaq as well. . . .a younger Shaq, along w/ a younger Payton & Malone, yet he still decided to be selfish and chuck the Lakers into defeat, shooting a pathetic 38%. . . .sometimes I think you forget that you're speaking to a avid basketball fan. My questions are so easy to answer, yet you refuse to answer them. . . .

kobesosimi:

So what was Wade's record this season with shaq out, kindly remind me.

A winning one, nonetheless. . . .25-21, but Miami is 2-8 w/o Wade, your point?. . . .the real question is: How would Shaq & co. fare w/o Wade in the lineup. I think that answer is obvious. BTW, ever since Miami drafted Wade, the Heat have won over[b] 68%[/b] of their games w/ Wade on the roster, w/ or w/o Shaq

OWNED

kobesosimi:

Hey, here's kobe laughing at wade for crying lol.

i'm just messing with yah.

Yeah, What else was I expecting from a 13-year-old troll?

kobesosimi:

The injury itself was not funny.
Shaun livingston is tougher than that puexpletivssy Wade.  Last night, dude's leg was basically dangling by a thread.  Livingston had no tears coming down because he hurt his finger, did he?.
Wade on the other hand, had a wheel chair, a towel, he needd to be airlifted, he needed cpr performed on him, lol you get the point.
For this guy to be a so called "Warrior" he sure did come off to me as a little bi[/b]expli[b]tch
Truth is livingston's leg was disclocated
here, watch this video and see how brutal it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Ghupxbj9g

We are talking shoulder. Son, now I don't even take you as serious anymore. . . .And how do you know the severity of his shoulder injury? Have you ever had a shoulder dislocation yourself, I've had one. It's the worst pain in the world. Some even say it's worse than getting your arm cut off. Difference between his & mine was: I was able to pop mine back in at the moment. You sound like another BlackMamba (and I ain't talking about Kobe).

You may go now.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by trollremix(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2007
KoMe Nuthugger, Just another reason why Wade is better than Kobe.

Lets look at the facts.  Lets look at the numbers.

I posted each player's influence on the floor.  No bullcrap, just what happens.  When Kobe is on the floor, the team gives up 1.2 fewer points per 100 possessions compared to when he's not on the floor.  When Wade is on the floor, the Heat give up 5.7 fewer points per 100 possessions than when he is not on the floor.  Interestingly, the Heat also are more reliant on Wade for offense than the Lakers are on Kobe for offense.  The same is true last year.

What annoys me about twits like you is that you like to denigrate the other guy to make your guy look good.

Kobe is a great player,  In my opinion, the 2nd best wing player in the NBA this year behind Wade.  Trying to put down Wade to build up Kobe, or trying to put down Kobe to build up Lebron, or trying to put down Lebron to build up Wade, or vice versa,  its all crap.

Something you might want to look at.  Each player's +/- (impact on the team when they are on or off the floor).

First, Wade.

http://www.82games.com/0607/06MIA5D.HTM

Then Kobe.

http://www.82games.com/0607/06LAL7D.HTM

As you can see from that, Wade actually seems to be a bigger influence on both ends of the court than Kobe.  Kobe per 100 possessions, is a +5.3 player.  Wade, per 100 possessions is a +14.5 player.  That's a huge difference.

I prefer Wade.  To me, he is the best wing player now for a number of reasons.  He drives and finishes better than pretty much anybody now. He gets more "and ones" as a result such that his points per shot is extremely good. 

Your comments?. . .and please, don't bring up your "Wade crying" tactic to indirectly elude my statements this time.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by trollremix(m): 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2007
KoMe Nuthugger, You may say that Kobe is the better defender b/c he's more than a lock down defender than Wade. . .
and I say no, it is Wade's defense that is better than Kobe, Wade utilize something called "bush doctrine" in which his offense is so robust that his opponents are worn out and/or in foul trouble and therefore cannot perform as expected on offense.

Wade's overall defense was rated at 14.0 opp per. (against the elite guards in the East)

http://www.82games.com/0607/0607MIA.HTM

Kobe's is the same at 14.0 (not as much Elite guards in the West)

http://www.82games.com/0607/0607LAL.HTM

"Bush Doctrine" doesn't work in the real work because it's a multipoler setting and everybody will sees Bush as the aggressor and gang up on him but in a bipoler setting such as basketball game it works great!

Players like Wade applies "active defense" where he wears opponents out, gets them in foul trouble, etc. on BOTH sides of the court, as opposed to "passive defense" by players like Ben Wallace. His opponents overall production went down even more than when playing against Kobe!

In a nut shell, it's like you hit people so hard that they can't even get up, let alone trying to punch you back, as oppose to trying to dodge or block their punches.

You picked on the wrong person. . . .
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2007
KoMe Nuthugger,
classic troll
You may say that Kobe is the better defender b/c he's more than a lock down defender than Wade. . .
I don't need to say it, it is a given
and I say no, it is Wade's defense that is better than Kobe,
This is laughable, you've just exposed your intentions.
Wade utilize something called "bush doctrine"
Uhh never heard that one before
in which his offense is so robust that his opponents are worn out and/or in foul trouble and therefore cannot perform as expected on offense.
And this is an excuse for his pathetic defense? Try again.
FYI, Kobe's offense is incomparably greater than wade's. Wade can only hope to approach Kobe's offensive prowess some day.
Wade's overall defense was rated at 14.0 opp per. (against the elite guards in the East)
The elite guards in the east all right, like who? Michael Redd? Gilbert Arenas? Please don't start.
Wade's defensive rating has nothing to do with the fact that Wade is not a sound defender, but hey he has room for improvements.
Lol.
Besides, wade does not even guard the opposing player's best perimeter player so why start this myopic rant.

"Bush Doctrine" doesn't work in the real work because it's a multipoler setting and everybody will sees Bush as the aggressor and gang up on him but in a bipoler setting such as basketball game it works great!
Get back on topic please, will you?

Players like Wade applies "active defense" where he wears opponents out, gets them in foul trouble, etc. on BOTH sides of the court, as opposed to "passive defense" by players like Ben Wallace. His opponents overall production went down even more than when playing against Kobe!
felt the need to repeat what you stated above?
Guess where wade's passive defense got him? It got him a dislocated shoulder.
Lol, claiming that a solid defender like ben wallace is a "passive defender" further exhibits how much of a troll you truly are.
Besies when you say opponents, do you mean the pg?sg?sf?pf?c?
Why does your statement seem to contradict itself? How does a meek defender like Wade, wear opponents out with his defense? Does he take charges? Does he get into "lock down defense" mode? heck he's not a lock down defender.
In a nut shell, it's like you hit people so hard that they can't even get up, let alone trying to punch you back, as oppose to trying to dodge or block their punches.

You picked on the wrong person. . . .
Bogus accusation, nexted.

fyi, I can go on and on and on, but, this whole response was based on speculation, I would have discarded it, but I wanted to make sure you understand that your post is utter trash.

Same concept applies to the prior one, I won't bother responding to that because I have more serious situations to focus on atm.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2007
kobesosimi:

This is laughable, you've just exposed your intentions.

It is arguable that Wade's defense may be better at this point, Kobe's defense @ 21 was better, but you have to admit it has fallen off big time. So many factors contributed to that, including the arthroscopic knee surgery. And did you pay attention to how many times Wade blew by slow footed Kobe on Christmas Day?

kobesosimi:

Uhh never heard that one before

You get a pass, LOL

kobesosimi:

And this is an excuse for his pathetic defense? Try again.
FYI, Kobe's offense is incomparably greater than wade's. Wade can only hope to approach Kobe's offensive prowess some day.

What can Kobe do that Wade cannot besides chuck FG%'s which is mediocre at best? Shoot the 3? That's about it. There are some players like Artest & Prince, or a Hinrich that have SHUT DOWN Kobe. I can barely think of 1 player that has contained Wade at best. Wade drives and finishes better than anyone else in the game. Like an above poster said: Wade is intelligent, and controls the mental aspect of games, something Kobe hasn't been able to master for years. Wade takes smarter shots. . .part of the reason why he blows every other SG away in FG%. I'll rather take a person who will take the smarter shots than someone who can chuck his own team into defeat like a Kobe or Arenas, though Kobe is developing more of a team concept now. But you still cannot refute the facts I posted on post #44. Wade's defense is pathetic? You are a HATER. And, just for good measure, a prime-Pippen would shut-down Kobe.

kobesosimi:

The elite guards in the east all right, like who? Michael Redd? Gilbert Arenas? Please don't start.
Wade's defensive rating has nothing to do with the fact that Wade is not a sound defender, but hey he has room for improvements.
Lol.
Besides, wade does not even guard the opposing player's best perimeter player so why start this myopic rant.
Get back on topic please, will you?
felt the need to repeat what you stated above?
Guess where wade's passive defense got him? It got him a dislocated shoulder.
Lol, claiming that a solid defender like ben wallace is a "passive defender" further exhibits how much of a troll you truly are.
Besies when you say opponents, do you mean the pg?sg?sf?pf?c?

Wade does not guard the best defender b/c he doesn't possess the physical gifts that on-ball defenders like a Wright or Posey have (e.g long wingspan). Those players were brought or drafted by Miami b/c of DEFENSE Generally, great defenders like Pippen and Tayshaun Prince had it, Wade doesn't have it. And what is the big deal in guarding the best perimeter player when you get lit up for 60, 45 points. . .get the drift? Wade plays some of the best help/team defense I have ever seen. Obviously, you don't watch Wade. There is a reason why he is in the top 10 in steals, and the BEST SHOT-BLOCKING GUARD in the NBA. It's b/c his help defense is amazing. And, when I say opponents, I'm talking about the perimeter players that Wade guards. The East have far more guards that are offensive threats, than the West. . . .Paul Pierce (swingman), Gilbert Arenas, Joe Johnson, Michael Redd, Vince Carter (swingman), to name a few. Most of the West offensive juggernauts are F/C's. Why do I have to break things down the half-brain you are?

OWNED

kobesosimi:

Why does your statement seem to contradict itself? How does a meek defender like Wade, wear opponents out with his defense? Does he take charges? Does he get into "lock down defense" mode? heck he's not a lock down defender.Bogus accusation, nexted.

Your comprehension skills are lacking. Read what I said about the "Bush Doctrine". Wade wears his opponents production out by getting them in foul trouble, so they won't be able to perform effectively on the offensive end. It would help if you can read before you write.

kobesosimi:

fyi, I can go on and on and on, but, this whole response was based on speculation, I would have discarded it, but I wanted to make sure you understand that your post is utter trash.

The facts are utter trash? So the numbers are trash? My responses are based on speculation? LOL

kobesosimi:

Same concept applies to the prior one, I won't bother responding to that because I have more serious situations to focus on atm.

Translation - I can't refute what he said.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2007
It is arguable that Wade's defense may be better at this point, Kobe's defense @ 21 was better, but you have to admit it has fallen off big time. So many factors contributed to that, including the arthroscopic knee surgery. And did you pay attention to how many times Wade blew by slow footed Kobe on Christmas Day?
I remember this same slow-footed kobe playing lockdown defense on wade in their second game, especially that fourth quarter. that was classic kobe.
Everytime Wade missed, he looked at the refs because he was upset about not receiving any phantom calls.

You get a pass, LOL
Try not to humor yourself

What can Kobe do that Wade cannot besides chuck FG%'s which is mediocre at best? Shoot the 3? That's about it. There are some players like Artest & Prince, or a Hinrich that have SHUT DOWN Kobe. I can barely think of 1 player that has contained Wade at best. Wade drives and finishes better than anyone else in the game. Like an above poster said: Wade is intelligent, and controls the mental aspect of the game, something Kobe hasn't been able to master for years .He takes smarter shot. . .part of the reason why he blows every other SG away in FG%. I'll rather take a person who will take the smarter shots than someone who can chuck his own team into defeat like a Kobe or Arenas, though Kobe is developing more of a team concept now. But you still cannot refute the facts I posted on post #44. Wade's defense is pathetic? You are a HATER. And, just for good measure, a prime-Pippen would shut-down Kobe.
Do you remember the Olympics? It exposed Wade's abilities, or lack thereof. They literally sagged off him, and he couldn't hit open shots to save his life.
I remember Carmello prospering, even Carmello's offense is better than wade's.
Just remember, when the game is on the line, so is Wade.
In short, if you consider free throw line offense great offense, then lol.
62 in three qtrs., heck 56 in 3qtrs. Heck 55, in a half, err should I go on, is greater than any offensive display wade has ever put on in his entire career.
Why did I bother responding to this anyway? Only a fruit would think Wade's offense is evangelical.
The only reason he shoots such a high percentage is the freethrow fouls he gets.

Wade does not guard the best defender b/c he doesn't possess the physical gifts that on-ball defenders like a Wright or Posey have (e.g long wingspan)
You are indeed dunce. Have you watched Jason Kidd,Dennis Johnson, and their likes play defense, do they have that long wingspan? Try again. Keep making excuses for Wade.
Those players were brought or drafted by Miami b/c of DEFENSE Great defenders like Pippen and Tayshaun Prince had it, Wade doesn't have it.
Thanks for again, owning yourself, like you'd say, OWNED.
And what is the big deal in guarding the best perimeter player when you get lit up for 60, 45 points
Are you now accusing Kobe of getting lit-up after you claimed he's "slow footed"?
I'd take slow footed kobe's defense over wade's reach-in defense any day. At least he steps up to the defensive challenge, unlike wade. . .get the drift?
Wade plays some of the best help/team defense I have ever seen. Obviously, you don't watch Wade. There is a reason why he is in the top 10 in steals,
Iverson is also top 10 in steals, heck he's been top 10 in steals most of his career, is he a great defender too? Try again.
and the BEST SHOT-BLOCKING GUARD in the NBA.
It's easy to get blocks when you guard players much shorter than you like Wade usually does, he then sags off his man to get blindside blocks.
watch some of kobe's highlight blocks, whether it be hustling back on defense to prevent fast breaks, I've seen that at least thrice this year, or blocking potential game winning shots by T-Mac, Sabonis, etc.
I'm talking about the perimeter players that Wade guards.
Who? Ohhh you mean Damon Jones? I'd like to see him guard billups or hamilton, who are star guards, it'd be funny.
The East have far more guards that are offensive threats, than the West. . . .Paul Pierce (swingman), Gilbert Arenas, Joe Johnson, Michael Redd, Vince Carter (swingman), to name a few. Most of the West offensive juggernauts are F/C's. Why do I have to break things down the half-brain you are?
What's the point here exactly? Does wade actually guard those guys you've listed? He'd be afraid to get lit up, a true defender would step up to those challenges, try again.
I couldn't even begin to list the perennial guards in the west, I refuse to dwarf your list, so I'll let you bask in shame.

Your comprehension skills are lacking. Read what I said about the "Bush Doctrine". Wade wears his opponents production out by getting them in foul trouble, so they won't be able to perform effectively on the offensive end. It would help if you can read before you write.
How does this tie into one's ability to play defense? Try again. Seriously, you can do better.
This same argument can be made for Kobe, Lebron, Tracy, [insert the player here].

The facts are utter trash? So the numbers are trash? My responses are based on speculation? LOL
Since you don't seem to comprehend the point, I'll repeat myself. you started this sporadic defense nonsense, based on speculation.
What did you say was fact again? I'm still searching for a factual post from your lackadaisical posts. You seem so infatuated with stats.
Common sense does not require stats.

Translation - I can't refute what he said.
You posted the same nonsense twice, are you that bad at reading through your own posts? Meh.

DaPain Wade is gonna have to do alot of work this off season to repair the last mage I had of him getting ambulanced off in a wheel chair crying like a schoolgirl over a shoulder injury.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2007
kobesosimi:

I remember this same slow-footed kobe playing lockdown defense on wade in their second game, especially that fourth quarter. that was classic kobe.

Everyone has had their great defensive moments, I can show youtube videos of Wade playing some great defense on Kobe as well.

kobesosimi:

Everytime Wade missed, he looked at the refs because he was upset about not receiving any phantom calls.

. . .like Kobe does every other game?

kobesosimi:

Try not to humor yourself

Don't worry, you're doing a good job at it.

kobesosimi:

Do you remember the Olympics? It exposed Wade's abilities, or lack thereof. They literally sagged off him, and he couldn't hit open shots to save his life.

Remind me his FG% in the Olymipcs again?

kobesosimi:

I remember Carmello prospering, even Carmello's offense is better than wade's.

Carmelo needs a catalyst (i.e a PG) to get his offense going. Wade does not. I may be exaggerating, but it seems like Melo gets his points mostly from alley-hoops & dunks. And the system Melo plays in is responsible for inflation of his offensive stats. If you didn't have Kobe's nuts rooted deep in your throat, you would understand this.

kobesosimi:

Thank God.

kobesosimi:

In short, if you consider free throw line offense great offense, then lol.
62 in three qtrs., heck 56 in 3qtrs. Heck 55, in a half, err should I go on, is greater than any offensive display wade has ever put on in his entire career.

When you shoot a million times, what do you expect? And again, I'm not discrediting Kobe O-game in any way.

kobesosimi:

Why did I bother responding to this anyway? Only a fruit would think Wade's offense is evangelical.

You respond b/c you know I'm right. . . .and, you're right. I'm a fruit for thinking he was evangelical when he scored the last 17 points against the Pistons to comeback from a 4th quarter deficit, or when he scored 18 consective points in the third quarter to close out a 4-0 series against the Wizards in a pivitol playoff game w/o Shaq. And this is just two of the many Jordanesque performances he has had in his 4-year career    

kobesosimi:

The only reason he shoots such a high percentage is the freethrow fouls he gets.

Obviously, you didn't catch Wade last offensive outputs that resulted in wins. The guy dominated the 4th quarter through is mid-range game alone, shooting 6/7 against Portland and 7/10 against San Antonio w/ NO FREETHROWS. Oh, and BTW, Wade has shot less than 10 free-throws in his last 7 games

kobesosimi:

You are indeed dunce. Have you watched Jason Kidd,Dennis Johnson, and their likes play defense, do they have that long wingspan? Try again. Keep making excuses for Wade.

When did I ever say you have to possess a long wing-span to play effective on-ball defense. Putting words in my mouth doesn't get any more routine for you, does it "dunce"? I was implying that the wing span is one of the unwarranted benefits a for good perimeter defense, since the better defenders in the league are traditionally forwards/centers.

kobesosimi:

Thanks for again, owning yourself, like you'd say, OWNED.Are you now accusing Kobe of getting lit-up after you claimed he's "slow footed"?

Retards get special treatment. In this case, I'll let go.

kobesosimi:

I'd take slow footed kobe's defense over wade's reach-in defense any day. At least he steps up to the defensive challenge, unlike wade. . .get the drift?

Yeah, I get the drift. . . .and gets lit up every other game.

kobesosimi:

Iverson is also top 10 in steals, heck he's been top 10 in steals most of his career, is he a great defender too? Try again.

Is Iverson the best shot-blocking guard in the NBA? Case closed.

kobesosimi:

It's easy to get blocks when you guard players much shorter than you like Wade usually does, he then sags off his man to get blindside blocks.

It is good defense, nonetheless. . .Isn't it? Again, you refuse to acknowledge Wade and his great help-defense. A true hater.

kobesosimi:

watch some of kobe's highlight blocks, whether it be hustling back on defense to prevent fast breaks, I've seen that at least thrice this year, or blocking potential game winning shots by T-Mac, Sabonis, etc.

Only difference is, Wade does that far more consistently.

kobesosimi:

Who? Ohhh you mean Damon Jones? I'd like to see him guard billups or hamilton, who are star guards, it'd be funny.

Like Kobe when he got got lit up for 60 by Arenas, 45 by Redd? Arenas, who usually have poor shooting performances was like 20-23 that day, LOL

kobesosimi:

What's the point here exactly? Does wade actually guard those guys you've listed? He'd be afraid to get lit up, a true defender would step up to those challenges, try again.

He doesn't have to. He has a shitload of great perimeter defenders on his team, unlike Kobe.

kobesosimi:

I couldn't even begin to list the perennial guards in the west, I refuse to dwarf your list, so I'll let you bask in shame.

key word: Offensive threat. I want to see you "dwarf" my list, LOL

kobesosimi:

How does this tie into one's ability to play defense? Try again. Seriously, you can do better.

Read what the "bush doctrine" does, slowly this time. Hopefully, you will be able to comprehend better.

kobesosimi:

This same argument can be made for Kobe, Lebron, Tracy, [insert the player here].

Honesty, Can these guys put teams into foul trouble like Wade. . . .I know, it's the refs, just like any Wade hater would say. . .

kobesosimi:

Since you don't seem to comprehend the point, I'll repeat myself. you started this sporadic defense nonsense, based on speculation.

This is a Kobe vs. Wade debate, isn't it? Otherwise, I'm in the wrong thread

kobesosimi:

What did you say was fact again? I'm still searching for a factual post from your lackadaisical posts. You seem so infatuated with stats.

The facts are that Wade draws more of an influence on his team than Kobe, and both have the same # of opp. PER w/ Wade playing against more tougher guards.

comprende?

kobesosimi:

Common sense does not require stats.
You posted the same nonsense twice, are you that bad at reading through your own posts? Meh.

Common sense doesn't require knocking one players game to praise your own player, either. . . .And I'm sure the facts & numbers are nonsense, right? Especially when evaluating two of the premire players in the league

kobesosimi:

DaPain Wade is going to have to do alot of work this off season to repair the last mage I had of him getting ambulanced off in a wheel chair crying like a schoolgirl over a shoulder injury.

KoMe Cryant is going to have to do alot of therapy this off season figuring out his race & cultural background. Uncle Tom think he's Asian, now. LOL
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 4:17am On Mar 02, 2007
I should have realised what I got myself into in my attempt to enlighten a troll.
Everyone has had their great defensive moments, I can show youtube videos of Wade playing some great defense on Kobe as well.
Like that defense he played on kobe when his coach quickly yanked him and put a "slow footed" Gary Payton on Kobe? The coach definitely knew that Payton's defense is much better than DaPain Wade's.

. . .like Kobe does every other game?
Kobe's are excusable, he gnaws at the refs because he gets hacked and receives no foul calls in his favor, I've showed you evidence of this treatment in this same thread, try again.

Don't worry, you're doing a good job at it.
Yes, you're right, I'm doing a very good job at exposing your trolling tendencies.

Remind me his FG% in the Olymipcs again?
This once again proves my point. Your head is so sucked into stats that common sense becomes irrational to you.  I think Steve Kerr has a better shooting percentage than Kobe, does that make his offense spectacular?

Carmelo needs a catalyst (i.e a PG) to get his offense going.
Lol, really, try again - you should try watching basketball games for a change, it'll teach you lots.

Wade does not.
Of course he does, he needs the refs to get his offense going, LoL.
I may be exaggerating, but it seems like Melo gets his points mostly from alley-hoops & dunks.
Idiocy on display. You really are exaggerating.
And the system Melo plays in is responsible for inflation of his offensive stats. If you didn't have Kobe's nuts rooted deep in your throat, you would understand this.
Please stop with the pathetic speculations they really prove nothing.
Many players are products of the sytem they play in, Carmello Anthony is a skilled offensive player.  Wasn't he playing in a different system in the olympics, I remembered watching him prosper unlike Wade.

Quote from: kobesosimi on Yesterday at 06:33:47 PM

Thank God.
Of course you'd thank God, thank God for the refs for putting Wade on the line, right?

When you shoot a million times,
Did Kobe really shoot a million times? Why speculate, it becomes boring at some point you know?
what do you expect? And again, I'm not discrediting Kobe O-game in any way.
You claim that you're not discrediting Kobe's O-game, yet you accuse him of shooting a million times to get his points. LoL. do I sense a contradiction somewhere?
Why blame the "man" for shooting? He is a "Shooting-Guard" isn't he, last I checked, he was.

Quote from: kobesosimi on Yesterday at 06:33:47 PM
You respond b/c you know I'm right. . . .and, you're right
I'm right thank you for giving me credit, but I have clearly explained to you why you've been wrong on numerous occassions.
I'm a fruit for thinking he was evangelical
Congratulations, admission is the first step to correction.
when he scored the last 17 points against the Pistons to comeback from a 4th quarter deficit,
Are you really getting anywhere with this? Other players do this, I've witnessed Ray Allen, Reggie Miller, Kobe Bryant, Tracy McGrady do things much better than this, you're proving nothing here buddy.
or when he scored 18 consective points in the third quarter to close out a 4-0 series against the Wizards in a pivitol playoff game w/o Shaq.
You forgot to mention that those points were all on free-throws, of course a player who receives phantom calls from David Stern's whistle dogs would get those points.
And this is just two of the many Jordanesque performances he has had in his 4-year career

Comparing Jordanesque performances now are we? I couldn't even begin to compile for you, a list of Kobe's most sensational performances, please try again.

You see, I can go on and on just trying to explain these simple concepts to you but you'd never get it so I'll end this here. keep basking in filth. FYI, Kobe, and Jason Kidd, not DaPain Wade, both made the all defensive first team last year.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2007
kobesosimi:

Like that defense he played on kobe when his coach quickly yanked him and put a "slow footed" Gary Payton on Kobe? The coach definitely knew that Payton's defense is much better than DaPain Wade's.

We're not talking about executing a war plan. . .Payton is done,  His reflexes are shot. . .His speed is gone. . .His jump shot is flat. . . .Antoine Walker is even worse. Both often get nights off against the other team's best player. Don't try to pretend otherwise. Kobe took up Arenas late in the game and got smoked in the 4th and OT.  So what.  Its one stupid game when a guy gets hot.  I've also seen him get smoked by poor offensive players like Bowen last season b/c he didn't bother guarding him and Bowen kept hitting the shot.

kobesosimi:

Kobe's are excusable, he gnaws at the refs because he gets hacked and receives no foul calls in his favor, I've showed you evidence of this treatment in this same thread, try again.

1 video of Kobe getting hacked doesn't mean jack. I know a couple of instances were Wade was being hacked, and didn't get the foul call. You even attempt to make a case for your boy though he averages over 9 free-throw attempts per game: ONE LESS foul per game.

kobesosimi:

Comparing Jordanesque performances now are we? I couldn't even begin to compile for you, a list of Kobe's most sensational performances, please try again.

You see, I can go on and on just trying to explain these simple concepts to you but you'd never get it so I'll end this here. keep basking in filth. FYI, Kobe, and Jason Kidd, not DaPain Wade, both made the all defensive first team last year.
Yes, you're right, I'm doing a very good job at exposing your trolling tendencies.
This once again proves my point. Your head is so sucked into stats that common sense becomes irrational to you.  I think Steve Kerr has a better shooting percentage than Kobe, does that make his offense spectacular?

You still haven't proven anything. But the facts are the  numbers that I posted.  Argue those.  And for last year, they are very similar.  In fact, what is interesting, last year the Lakers were actually better defensively when Kobe was NOT on the floor.  Here is the link.

http://www.82games.com/0506/05LAL7D.HTM

That is why so many, including myself, thought his selection on the all defensive team was a complete joke last year.

Kobe has the ability to be a lock down defender (or at least he certainly did prior to his latest knee surgery), but he rarely exhibits that ability anymore.

Thanks for playing.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2007
We're not talking about executing a war plan. . .Payton is done,  His reflexes are shot. . .His speed is gone. . .His jump shot is flat. . . .Antoine Walker is even worse. Both often get nights off against the other team's best player. Don't try to pretend otherwise. Kobe took up Arenas late in the game and got smoked in the 4th and OT.  So what.  Its one stupid game when a guy gets hot.  I've also seen him get smoked by poor offensive players like Bowen last season b/c he didn't bother guarding him and Bowen kept hitting the shot.
Kobe took up Arenas late in the game, yet you blame him for Arenas scoring 60 points? you are definitely a troll.
I remember Vince Carter scoring 50+ points against the heat last year, yet you didn't blame wade for Vince's explosion do you? Oh I'm sorry, what? He wasn't guarding Vince? Lololol.
Payton's career might be near its end, but at least he hasn't hung it up this season, but guess who has? It's DaCry Wade the crying cheerleader.
1 video of Kobe getting hacked doesn't mean jack. I know a couple of instances were Wade was being hacked, and didn't get the foul call. You even attempt to make a case for your boy though he averages over 9 free-throw attempts per game: ONE LESS foul per game.
Of course you'd say it's just one video, when there are numerous videos out there, like I said, watch the game, I won't be bothered wasting my time providing more to you.  Kobe averaging 9 freethrows is another proof that he is so much more advanced than DaPain Fade, do you realize how much fouls kobe draws on opposing defenders on his jump shots?
The ones he gets in the paint these days, he literally has to get knocked to the ground for the refs to blow the whistle, while Wade will get a foul shot if you breathe on him mistakenly.
You still haven't proven anything. But the facts are the  numbers that I posted.  Argue those.  And for last year, they are very similar.  In fact, what is interesting, last year the Lakers were actually better defensively when Kobe was NOT on the floor.  Here is the link.
Are you implying that the Lakers are a better team without Kobe, slap yourself.

http://www.82games.com/0506/05LAL7D.HTM

That is why so many, including myself, thought his selection on the all defensive team was a complete joke last year.
Aww I'm sorry, are you hurt that your "thoughts" don't count? Keep swimming in stats while the professionals make their picks.
Kobe has the ability to be a lock down defender(or at least he certainly did prior to his latest knee surgery),
Yeah, that's something that Wade can only dream of, something that greats are made of.
but he rarely exhibits that ability anymore.
Ask DaPain Wayne, he'll tell you that kobe still emits that ability.

Thanks for playing.
Yawn.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2007
kobesosimi:

Kobe took up Arenas late in the game, yet you blame him for Arenas scoring 60 points? you are definitely a troll.

Yeah, b/c the minute Arenas was his job, he got lit up like the fireworks on the fourth of July.

kobesosimi:

Of course you'd say it's just one video, when there are numerous videos out there, like I said, watch the game, I won't be bothered wasting my time providing more to you.

And you watch the games? . . .claiming that Wade's defense is "pathetic"?

kobesosimi:

Kobe averaging 9 freethrows is another proof that he is so much more advanced than DaPain Fade, do you realize how much fouls kobe draws on opposing defenders on his jump shots?

You mean the pumpfakes that gets the defenders up in midair, the maneuver Wade anticipates as well?

kobesosimi:

The ones he gets in the paint these days, he literally has to get knocked to the ground for the refs to blow the whistle, while Wade will get a foul shot if you breathe on him mistakenly.

Kobe get knocked to the ground? You're probably mistaking him for LeBron.

kobesosimi:

Are you implying that the Lakers are a better team without Kobe, slap yourself.

Facts are facts, son. The Lakers are a better defensive team w/o Kobe. So no need to slap myself.

kobesosimi:

Aww I'm sorry, are you hurt that your "thoughts" don't count? Keep swimming in stats while the professionals make their picks. Yeah, that's something that Wade can only dream of,

And you accuse me of not watching the games. . .when you look for the professionals to answer your questions for you. . .

kobesosimi:

something that greats are made of. Ask DaPain Wayne, he'll tell you that kobe still emits that ability.

Ability to lock down defenders? Those days are gone Jr., Snap out of it, and back to reality.

kobesosimi:

Yawn.

Past you bedtime?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Look kid, I think Kobe is a more complete player, insofar as he is more versatile.

However, I think that the things that Wade does well, he does extremely well and he takes full advantage of them. He is a great slasher and has a very good mid-range game to support it. That is probably why he shoots the better percentage. He also gets more "and ones" as a result and that matters. His points per shot are extremely good (and Kobe's are also very good, but not quite as good) and he needs fewer shots to be effective.  He more naturally is a passer. 

Kobe can be a great defender, but he rarely displays it anymore.

When I put it all together,  I have Wade as the best two guard right now, with Kobe 2nd.  I had them in the same order last year, even with Kobe's amazing scoring. I'm not being a homer/hater.

- But the fact you take satisfaction of Wade being injured is amazing.

- Wade has a shoulder dislocation which is very severe. He will require surgery now or in the postseason. A dislocation is like the worst sprain possible and. . . .it stays out of place. Imagine a terrible ankle sprain and it stays rolled all the way over until the doctors put it in place. I can't believe you ripped Wade for reacting to the unbelievable pain of a severely dislocated shoulder.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2007
Dwyane Wade vows to Walk Again, After Shoulder Injury(Classic)

Dwyane Wade Vows to Walk Again Despite Shoulder Injury

MIAMI--When Dwyane Wade was wheeled off the court with a shoulder injury in a game against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday, many fans wondered if he would ever walk again. But the wheelchair-bound Wade isn?t about to give up just yet. In an inspiring interview with the Miami Herald, Wade vowed ?to get out of this chair and walk again? despite having a dislocated shoulder.

?I will walk,? Wade said, his arm in a sling and a blanket covering his legs. ?I will play basketball again. I don?t care how much rehab it takes and how much adversity I have to overcome. I?ve never been the kind of person to run away from a challenge. Have you ever seen my Converse commercial? I keep falling down, and I keep getting back up. That?s my thing, and broken shoulder or not, I will rise from this wheelchair and walk again.?

Throughout his career, Wade has been known as a never-say-die warrior who sacrifices his body for the good of his team, so the sight of him being wheeled off the court was disturbing to many observers.

?Yea, you know it has to be something bad to see me wheeled off the court like that,? said Wade. ?I?m not the kind of guy who?s prone to dramatic displays. Personally, I didn?t even want that wheelchair. The trainers forced me to get into it. They were like ?D-Wade, don?t try to be a hero. You?re not Superman. You?re only human.? They were right of course, and I got in that chair and they put a towel over my shoulders cause it was chilly, and I had a good cry, and I got wheeled off.?

Wade has already begun his grueling rehab process. He spends his days with a trainer, swimming laps and working to rebuild the strength in his shoulder. But the hardest part is running on the treadmill, a process which consists of repeatedly falling down and getting up, something the persistent Wade is used to by now.

?Argghh?Urgghhh?Come on! I can do this!? Wade gasped as lifted himself off the floor once again. He then grabbed the handle of the treadmill with his one good hand and resumed running, only to fall soon after, calling to mind the struggles of Jesus as he carried the cross. A camera crew from WSVN Miami stood close by to capture the moment.

?Remember, it?s not how many times you fall down, it?s how many times you get up,? Wade said, as he sat on the floor wiping his forehead with a towel. ?This is just a minor setback for me. I?ll be back next season at full force, flying through the air again, taking charges again, grimacing in pain again. But for now, I?m going to try and stand up. Why don?t you shoot this one in slow motion guys, just to capture the moment. Ready? AAARRRGGHHHHHHH! GGGRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH! Ouch! Finger boo-boo! Cut!?

Wade stopped by practice on Monday to pay a visit to his teammates. After being wheeled into the locker room by his agent, he gave a talk to the team while being hoisted up by Shaquille O?Neal and Antoine Walker. According to Heat players, the speech was ?inspirational.?

?It was great to see D-Wade up there talking to us even though he has a bum shoulder,? said forward Udonis Haslem. ?He said some really great things, like that we need to step it up in his absence, and that he?ll be cheering us one with his one good arm. He also made a vow to us that he would walk again someday, which I thought was really encouraging. I mean, if we have to spend a  season with Shaquille O?Neal trying to carry us, I?m going to fall down myself and never get back up, no matter how many cameras are on me.?

As a person who had to overcome health issues to return to the court this year, head coach Pat Riley can certainly relate to what Wade is experiencing. Riley used Wade?s ordeal to illustrate the value of persistence and toughness to his team.

?I told my team today ?be like him,?? Riley said after Wade?s speech. ?Not only is he a brilliant player, he?s a wonderful person, and he?s tough as nails. Nobody falls down and gets up as much as him. He?s like a toddler learning how to walk. It?s just too bad that he?s out for the season, because we were really counting on him to carry us. Come to think of it?my hip is starting to hurt again.?

http://thebrushback.com/wade_full.htm
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2007
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not funny whatsoever. The guy suffered an injury for heaven sakes. Maybe an 'ole ref joke would've been more appropriate. But since you want to play that game. . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KOME is the only NBA player who got played by some floozy skank who most guys with lesser income got laid for free just days before and after. Kate Faber is like a 7 on the scale, and your hero got extorted out of court and had to buy love back from his wife. . .

Since KoMe can be a dumb human being on and off the court, he's perfect hero for you because you are capable of relating to him and his dumb actions might actually make you feel better about yourself. His wife's IQ is no better than Kevin Federline and just another music video chick who are a dime a dozen in Cali.

KoMe is not a real man. Just a poser, loner, and rat, so many of his diehard RIDERS can relate to that or laugh at it for therapy. Minus fame, and you got a trailer trash marriage like Britney & Kevin.

Seriously, how can I respond to this?

LOL?

LMAO?

ROFLMAO?

DOUBLE ROFLMAO?

I'm sorry, but that's about all I've got.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 12:29am On Mar 03, 2007
Again, I ask you and your limited capacity for understanding,
What has adultery (which gazillion amount of professional athletes commit) got to do with a man(well i thought he was a man) crying off a court in a wheel chair?

hey, michael jordan commited adultery, got exposed, is he a dump man too?
seriously, learn to elaborate your points in a concise manner. those rofls lmaos lols that you're posting are doing little to help your ability to adsorb information.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 2:00am On Mar 03, 2007
kobesosimi:

Again, I ask you and your limited capacity for understanding,

Look whos talking. . .

kobesosimi:

What has adultery (which gazillion amount of professional athletes commit) got to do with a man(well i thought he was a man) crying off a court in a wheel chair?

. . .and what does that (bold print) have to do w/ who is the better player, hypocrite? (Notice I started the Kobe rant after your pathetic attempt to humor the members) I've asked you this question for the "gazillionth" time now.

kobesosimi:

hey, michael jordan commited adultery, got exposed, is he a dump man too?

. . .at least Jordan didn't have every major endorsement company dropping him like a bad habit & didn't wimp during a case that never went to trial, LOL. . .And we all know Kobe loves to imitate Jordan's game & mannerisms, hence the adultery, doing a very poor job at it. . .

kobesosimi:

seriously, learn to elaborate your points in a concise manner.

Hmmm, Reminds me of someone. . . .
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 5:58am On Mar 03, 2007
You are truly bogus.
I guess Jordan was photocopying Dr. J when he took off from the freethrow line? Or Kobe goes into each game thinking in his head, oh what can I do today to copy Michael Jordan, oh maybe, just maybe great players play naturally.

I'd post the crying in a new thread, but I didn't feel compelled to, does that answer your question, besides, I thought you might want to know that your favorite player needed a wheel barrow to carry him off the court.

Oh, and for someone constantly criticizing me for "putting" down another player to promote another, I mean you really do a good job of not putting down Kobe while promoting your player.  Oh, you also said that people who watch games don't need professionals to make decisions for them, didn't you, so I guess you weren't watching the game when you claimed that "professionala (team doctors) told wade to jump into the wheelbarrow, oops I mean airplane, oh I'm sorry I meant wheel chair.

What else did you say, Wade's wingspan prevents him from playing lockdown defense, I guess a younger kobe had a really long wingspan when he was playing lockdown defense on the players he guarded, again learn a thing or two, then respond.

By the way, why does someone who claims to watch the games, post resoundingly that the lakers are a better defensive team without Kobe. While citing some statistical formulas compiled by these same "professionals" that he doesn't need to "make his decisions for him"

come on troll, like I stated earlier, keep posting, and I'll continue to shed some light on your troubled posts.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2007
kobesosimi:

You are truly bogus.
I guess Jordan was photocopying Dr. J when he took off from the freethrow line? Or Kobe goes into each game thinking in his head, oh what can I do today to copy Michael Jordan, oh maybe, just maybe great players play naturally.

Jordan merely copied the "rock the cradle", nothing much. Both took very acrobatic shots. I mean, Dwight Howard was copying the "kiss the rim" dunk from Steve Francis, does that make him much of bonafied copycat? Oh, but it has gotten ridiculous w/ Kobe. He used to force his wife to stay home w/ him & watch videos of Jordan. . .He even tried to tan himself, so he could look like Jordan!!! I mean, Kobe could might as well call Jordan master, LOL. No excuses.

kobesosimi:

I'd post the crying in a new thread, but I didn't feel compelled to, does that answer your question, besides, I thought you might want to know that your favorite player needed a wheel barrow to carry him off the court.

What is wrong w/ the Heat protecting their investment?

kobesosimi:

I mean you really do a good job of not putting down Kobe while promoting your player. 

I guess you can say calling Kobe the second best wing in the NBA & the most complete guard is putting him down.

kobesosimi:

Oh, you also said that people who watch games don't need professionals to make decisions for them, didn't you, so I guess you weren't watching the game when you claimed that "professionala (team doctors) told wade to jump into the wheelbarrow, oops I mean airplane, oh I'm sorry I meant wheel chair.

You're not making any sense, keep trying.

kobesosimi:

What else did you say, Wade's wingspan prevents him from playing lockdown defense, I guess a younger kobe had a really long wingspan when he was playing lockdown defense on the players he guarded, again learn a thing or two, then respond.

Never said that, again puting words in my mouth. I said there are other great defenders on the Heat w/ these gifts to perform more effectively. But, you said Wade defense is pathetic, which I find comical.

kobesosimi:

By the way, why does someone who claims to watch the games, post resoundingly that the lakers are a better defensive team without Kobe. While citing some statistical formulas compiled by these same "professionals" that he doesn't need to "make his decisions for him"

Because the stats are FACTS. There is no way to twist it. When these same professionals give their opinion on who is the best player in the league. . . .that is exactly what it is THEIR OPINION. Tex Winter & Grant Hill said that Wade is the best in the league, but I don't look for them to answer my questions.

kobesosimi:

come on troll, like I stated earlier, keep posting, and I'll continue to shed some light on your troubled posts.

If anything, you've done a poor job at it.

You should take time to read my posts before you make another comment, esp. on what I said about Kobe on #44 & the bottom of #53. I'm not saying Wade is undoubtedly the best player the league. I'm saying you can make a arguement for him. Many people find winning the ship as a lead dog to be very impressive, even non-Heat fans. I think it's that compiled w/ a bunch of other things, like the influence he has on his team (Prime Shaq & Duncan was known for that) his relentess attacking w/ a very good mid-range jumper & high b-ball IQ. I do agree he has to alter his game as he ages & develop a sweet outside shot, which players normally improve in.

Making futile posts about Wade crying reveals nothing about his game, and your age.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 12:54am On Mar 04, 2007
Jordan merely copied the "rock the cradle", nothing much. Both took very acrobatic shots. I mean, Dwight Howard was copying the "kiss the rim" dunk from Steve Francis, does that make him much of bonafied copycat? Oh, but it has gotten ridiculous w/ Kobe. He used to force his wife to stay home w/ him & watch videos of Jordan. . .He even tried to tan himself, so he could look like Jordan!!! I mean, Kobe could might as well call Jordan master, LOL. No excuses.
You do realize how pathetic you sound do you not? When somebody else not named Kobe does something that has been done before, you say its "merely copied" and you find ways to justify your reasoning. Where's your intellect.
What is wrong w/ the Heat protecting their investment?
Nothing is wrong with that, I just wanted to point out that this same investment is a woman.
I guess you can say calling Kobe the second best wing in the NBA & the most complete guard is putting him down.
Posting pictures of allegations and accusing him of forcing his wife to stay home with him is really not an attempt at dragging him down.

Oh, you also said that people who watch games don't need professionals to make decisions for them, didn't you, so I guess you weren't watching the game when you claimed that "professions ala (team doctors) told wade to jump into the wheelbarrow, oops I mean airplane, oh I'm sorry I meant wheel chair.

You're not making any sense, keep trying.
Nice cop out. Are you a bit upset that I exposed your contradictions? You are a much better flopper than manu ginobili, keep it up
Never said that, again puting words in my mouth. I said there are other great defenders on the Heat w/ these gifts to perform more effectively. But, you said Wade defense is pathetic, which I find comical.
You are not this barbaric are you, I won't even be bothered to repost what you posted, read through your posts again, and find your faults.
Yes, Wade's defense is pathetic, and it is not comical. You know what's comical, your claims that the lakers are a better defensive team without Kobe while citing statistical formulas provided to you by the same professionals that you rebuked in earlier posts.
Because the stats are FACTS. There is no way to twist it. When these same professionals give their opinion on who is the best player in the league. . . .that is exactly what it is THEIR OPINION. Tex Winter & Grant Hill said that Wade is the best in the league, but I don't look for them to answer my questions.
Lol, hear ye. I bet you judge defense by how many steals a player gets do you not? I mean they're stats after all aren't they.

You should take time to read my posts before you make another comment, esp. on what I said about Kobe on #44 & the bottom of #53. I'm not saying Wade is undoubtedly the best player the league. I'm saying you can make a arguement for him. Many people find winning the ship as a lead dog to be very impressive, even non-Heat fans. I think it's that compiled w/ a bunch of other things, like the influence he has on his team (Prime Shaq & Duncan was known for that) his relentess attacking w/ a very good mid-range jumper & high b-ball IQ. I do agree he has to alter his game as he ages & develop a sweet outside shot, which players normally improve in.

Making futile posts about Wade crying reveals nothing about his game, and your age.
I'm not bothred by who the best player in the league is, I don't need a troll to enforce his reprimandable opinions on me, what I posted stands as it is, your boy DaPain Wade is a cry baby.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2007
The most controversial play of the finals bar none was the last foul on Wade of Game 5 that gave Derange Fade and the Heat the winning free throws. Some of you may have already seen this but, Ronnie Nunn, the NBA Director of Officials explained in detail 3 "controversial plays" from Game 5 including the aforementioned foul-- check out the NBA.com video link, it does the talking for you troll, so just hush,

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=video&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/nbacom/nbatv/nunn_insiders_060620.asx
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 1:48am On Mar 04, 2007
kobesosimi:

You do realize how pathetic you sound do you not? When somebody else not named Kobe does something that has been done before, you say its "merely copied" and you find ways to justify your reasoning.

Sorry, I'm not a hater like you. I've actually acknowledged Kobe's game.

kobesosimi:

Where's your intellect. Nothing is wrong with that, I just wanted to point out that this same investment is a woman.

Kobe is an adulterer & a crybaby, as I was pointing out as well.  

kobesosimi:

Posting pictures of allegations and accusing him of forcing his wife to stay home with him is really not an attempt at dragging him down.

His character? Yes. His game? Nah. Only a true hater like yourself would look to draggin a player down on both aspects.

kobesosimi:

Nice cop out. Are you a bit upset that I exposed your contradictions?

You mean twisting my words, to suit your bait.

kobesosimi:

I won't even be bothered to repost what you posted, read through your posts again, and find your faults.

Again, faults or facts? I go by facts, but I watch the games as well. I know Wade isn't a good on-ball defender b/c I watch the games. But, you're making stats look almost useless. You need stats when determining certain factors, not your typical PPG, RPG, APG or SPG. Some stats may not tell the whole story, but don't make all stats seem almost useless.

kobesosimi:

Yes, Wade's defense is pathetic, and it is not comical. You know what's comical, your claims that the lakers are a better defensive team without Kobe while citing statistical formulas provided to you by the same professionals that you rebuked in earlier posts.

. . .And you rip me for not watching the games. . .

kobesosimi:

Lol, hear ye. I bet you judge defense by how many steals a player gets do you not?

Considering that Wade averages more steals than Kobe, then yes: I do think he is a better help/team defender than Kobe. It must hurt you to see the facts revealed before your eyes about the Lakers being a better defensive team w/o Kobe.

Here's a good site for you:

http://www.kleenex.com/USA/Home.aspx?sectionID=&s=

kobesosimi:

I'm not bothred by who the best player in the league is, I don't need a troll to enforce his reprimandable opinions on me, what I posted stands as it is, your boy DaPain Wade is a cry baby.

Seems like you are, b/c if you weren't so concerned you'd never post such a pic to show your pure hatred.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You know what's funny? You say my arguements shows contradiction, yet you show many absurdities in your arguement.

Wades defense is pathetic, Carmelo offense is better than Wade (to name a few)

I've really learned something when during series in exchanging words: Arguing w/ a blind homer is basically arguing w/ a brick wall.

Take care, hater. I'll be the bigger man, this time.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by sharetroll(m): 1:51am On Mar 04, 2007
kobesosimi:

The most controversial play of the finals bar none was the last foul on Wade of Game 5 that gave Derange Fade and the Heat the winning free throws. Some of you may have already seen this but, Ronnie Nunn, the NBA Director of Officials explained in detail 3 "controversial plays" from Game 5 including the aforementioned foul-- check out the NBA.com video link, it does the talking for you troll, so just hush,

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=video&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/nbacom/nbatv/nunn_insiders_060620.asx

Here take some of these. . .

http://www.midol.com/index.cfm 

It will help with your period.

If you weren't so immature, I'd take your posts more seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Won’t Believe What These 2 LINES On Ronaldo’s Head Mean / Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. / Info Needed For Buruj Fc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.