Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kobe Or Wade? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobe Or Wade? (3622 Views)

SHOCKING!.. Manchester United Striker, Wayne Rooney Lays Out Wwe's Wade Barrett / Is Michael Jordan Words To Kobe Bryant Manifesting Already / Kobe Or Lebron -who's Going To Have The Better Legacy When It's All Said & Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 5:26am On Mar 04, 2007
Sorry, I'm not a hater like you. I've actually acknowledged Kobe's game.
You lack luster. I praised Wade's game as well, but your ignorance turned a blind-eye to it.
And quit making excuses after being busted. You claim Kobe copied, I said others have done the same and you find dismissable ways to justify their case, plain ignorance

Kobe is an adulterer & a crybaby, as I was pointing out as well.

Depends on your definition of a cry baby.  A man who commited adultery on his wife, apparently apologized to his wife genuinely.
Compare this to Dwyane Wade (who has been hailed as a tough nut) the little girl I saw on the bench crying over a shoulder injury and getting rock-a-bye-babied off in a wheel cheer.

His character? Yes. His game? Nah. Only a true hater like yourself would look to draggin a player down on both aspects.
Lol, very good revelation troll.  Same argument goes for my posts.  His character? Yes. His game? Nah.  Even if I do dislike his style of play, it's not entirely his fault,
much of the blame can be attributed to the whistle dogs who call shooting fouls when anyone breathes on Derange Fade.

You mean twisting my words, to suit your bait.
this is what you wrote, and I quote, "Wade does not guard the best defender b/c he doesn't possess the physical gifts that on-ball defenders like a Wright or Posey have (e.g long wingspan)"
I have no reason to twist your words, you are able to do that yourself.
remember your claims about not saying wade's limited longspan prevented him from playing on-ball d? heheh well there it is.

Again, faults or facts? I go by facts, but I watch the games as well. I know Wade isn't a good on-ball defender b/c I watch the games. But, you're making stats look almost useless.
No stats are perfectly acceptable when they're used correctly.
Hey, Carmello Anthony is currently averaging more points per game than Kobe, you'd probably use the same stats to cite that Carmello Anthony is a better scorer than Kobe Bryant, right?

. . .And you rip me for not watching the games. . .
Of course, because if you did, you'd present a more logical argument than empty claims, from empty stats.

Considering that Wade averages more steals than Kobe, then yes: I do think he is a better help/team defender than Kobe. It must hurt you to see the facts revealed before your eyes about the Lakers being a better defensive team w/o Kobe.
You are still hallucinating
Hey iverson averages more steals per game too, is he a better help/team defender?
Hey most of the point guards and shooting guards average more steals per game, are they better defenders than the big men since many of the big men don't average as many steals per game?
You're a tool indeed.

Seems like you are, b/c if you weren't so concerned you'd never post such a pic to show your pure hatred.
hate accusation, pure speculation, grow up.  so who's needing the kleenex now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wades defense is pathetic, Carmelo offense is better than Wade (to name a few)
I sense nothing absurd in that.  The only offense Wade knows, comes from the free throw line.
It is a little hard to shoot freethrows from a wheel chair now, ain't it?

Take care, hater. I'll be the bigger man, this time.
Does that mean, I'll go dig up more stats?
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 5:28am On Mar 04, 2007
Here take some of these. . .

http://www.midol.com/index.cfm

It will help with your period.

If you weren't so immature, I'd take your posts more seriously.

Lol, I'm sorry, I think you've clearly mistakened me for Dapaint Wade, he's the "woman" needing tampons.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by Kadeejah(f): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2007
flash (wade) is exciting , he can ball , da heat won da finals last yr partly coz uh him, and hes HOTTT tongue
kobe is overated , i hate him wit a passion, lakers lick, n dammit hes so tired!
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 4:24am On Mar 18, 2007
swallow 65 pills to calm your nerves, life's too short.

carpe diem.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by Cyclone5(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2007
Right now it has to be Wade because he plays more within the team. Kobe is improving at this but still goes to that dark place in his mind where its justs him alone lining up against 5 opposing losers who are there to make him look wow.

They are both essentially offensive players and wouldn't recognise defence if you were clubbing them over the head with it. However, Kobe has been there and done that both as player and as a member of the corporate NBA. Wade is getting there but I don't know whether Miami can fulfill his potential. Last year's championship might yet prove to be a flash in the pan.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by kobe(m): 3:56am On Mar 24, 2007
How does kobe, a wing player , continue to single-handedly obliterate teams by himself?

4 straight 50 point games? with 2 60 point games in the mix.
i'm fascinated.
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by BlackMamba(m): 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2007
Cyclone5:
They are both essentially offensive players and wouldn't recognise defence if you were clubbing them over the head with it.

I'm sure you're not basing your conclusion on the NBA, because Kobe is a 6- TIMES NBA ALL-DEFENSIVE FIRST TEAM
Re: Kobe Or Wade? by A40(m): 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2007
@Kobe
Dont mind those Kobe haters i like Wade but truth is would Wade still be relevant in the League in the next 7 years thats what you should be asking, Kobe is a legend men and if you doubt let Wade try 3rings 2 allstar MVPS and three straight games scoring over 50 pts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Won’t Believe What These 2 LINES On Ronaldo’s Head Mean / Info Needed For Buruj Fc / Nigerian Gymnast Girl Face Chilling Racism In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.