Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion (67919 Views)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde / Yusuf Adebisi Wins Oyo Assembly Seat (Taiye Currency’s 25-year-Old Son) / Crises: Fuji Musician, Taiye Currency And Mother Shot In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by ipreach: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
congrats to him
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Bobulopsy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ishilove:
What's his source of income?
he is a Fuji Musician
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by mekonglobal(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Talent Well Utilize, Achievement Well Managed.
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by smushi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ishilove:
What's his source of income?

Continue searching for his source of income while he's making more money

1 Like

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Celestyn8213: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
ok we don see am. Anything else?
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
egopersonified:
you all be hailing him now, then in 20 years your children will come and be comparing him with Jim ovia.
what do u mean?
Are you saying someone somewhere is investing the same amount he used in building that house?
It might be possible oooo
Hmmmmmm
But still let me mind my own business

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Okuda(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
no hating.. Yoruba folks lack sense of taste grin
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by WaleOsu(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ishilove:
What's his source of income? Just music alone? It's time we stop gawking at material things and start asking questions. Questions like how an actress with less than 20 movie roles (most of them medium budget) can afford the really expensive lifestyles they are flaunting, or how a little known musician can build a house that costs hundreds of millions
you refer to him as 'little known' because you arent a fan of fuji music...he isnt 'little known'...he is more like a Reekado Banks of fuji music- popularity-wise

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Don't judge people because your foresight is short neither because you are poor and jealous. Doing successful music in 3 months can give u enough to start ur good nd dreamed investments, nd still keep ur work or music going on nd investing more. With time everything will be good nd perfect. This guy doesn't sing nd sit down the shop his pay. He has dream which he's perfecting already. Ur sence might not be upto 2% his so try to grow up i know u are still a kid.

Ishilove:
What's his sources of income? Just music alone? It's time we stop gawking at material things and start asking questions. Questions like how an actress with less than 20 movie roles (most of them medium budget) can afford the really expensive lifestyles they are flaunting, or how a little known musician can build a house that costs hundreds of millions

2 Likes

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Sard(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ishilove:
What's his source of income? Just music alone? It's time we stop gawking at material things and start asking questions. Questions like how an actress with less than 20 movie roles (most of them medium budget) can afford the really expensive lifestyles they are flaunting, or how a little known musician can build a house that costs hundreds of millions
He's not little known.
Maybe you ain't conversant with his genre of music, but for those locals who like Fuji music, Taiye Currency has been in the game for a few years and he's worth the house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by montezz(f): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ishilove:
Taiye Currency is not little known. The guy has been in a the game for sometime now. Dude is really making his money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
judemmesoma:
I hate the kind of attention celebrities receives
Jealousy.
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by morbeta(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Reminds me of this....

2 Likes

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by omofunaab(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Good question but it shows you are not quite familiar with Fuji music.

Most Fuji musicians actually make more money than hip hop artistes.

Fuji musicians are not much compared to hip hop.
So the demand for the available ones is quite high compared to hip hop where some musicians are even begging for shows.

Piracy in Fuji music isn't high compared to hip hop. You can download hip-hop songs on naijaloaded for free etc hip hop musicians even beg people to download their songs.

Fuji musicians sells records through their marketers one of the best marketer is the current olubadan of ibadan. They go for shows outside the country a lot too .

Another thing is that i can pay a Fuji musician huge amount of money just to do a record for me where he will sing my praise from start to finish.

Some people pay millions to them just so Fuji musicians could mention their names in a record or names of their businesses, club etc

Another thing is that when these Fuji musicians sing, people spray them huge amount of money ranging from dollars to pounds.

I was watching a video of Obesere singing in Dallas, the rain of dollars was just too much, it was like a competition.

I respect Fuji musicians, Juju and highlife for their hardwork.
Coz these guys do a lot of practice with their band and most of their performances are usually live. They sing for hours non stop without rest unlike our hip hop artistes that just sings for three minutes .

Fuji musicians don't lip sync.. Fuji na talent. .and it's easy to spot fakes unlike hip-hop where someone that has money will just be singing rubbish .

And that's why not everybody can sing Fuji, Afro beat, highlife, juju unlike hip hop

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by sshalom(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nice house.
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by SalamRushdie: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
egopersonified:
you all be hailing him now, then in 20 years your children will come and be comparing him with Jim ovia.

cheesy grin grin don't mind them jare
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by NonFarmPayrol: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
egopersonified:

grin grin grin
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by CovenantSam: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
razakm:
this guy get talent pass efe
rot in hell
scammer!
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by lammsohiman(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Qriousity:
I love the design. God will surely pick the call of us all, Amen.
Amen oo, na conference call b dat
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by engrkaz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ishilove:
u be jamb? E go tey b4 u make am o
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
I appreciate his efforts but the design is a no-no for me.

For one, it looks too busy and there is lack of appealing symmetry. There are too many features fighting each other for the eye's attention. Not to mention that most of them are ugly and not nice to look at for long.

5 Likes

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by engrkaz(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
omofunaab:

Good question but it shows you are not quite familiar with Fuji music.

Most Fuji musicians actually make more money than hip hop artistes.

Fuji musicians are not much compared to hip hop.
So the demand for the available ones is quite high compared to hip hop where some musicians are even begging for shows.

Piracy in Fuji music isn't high compared to hip hop. You can download hip-hop songs on naijaloaded for free etc hip hop musicians even beg people to download their songs.

Fuji musicians sells records through their marketers one of the best marketer is the current olubadan of ibadan. They go for shows outside the country a lot too .

Another thing is that i can pay a Fuji musician huge amount of money just to do a record for me where he will sing my praise from start to finish.

Some people pay millions to them just so Fuji musicians could mention their names in a record or names of their businesses, club etc

Another thing is that when these Fuji musicians sing, people spray them huge amount of money ranging from dollars to pounds.

I was watching a video of Obesere singing in Dallas, the rain of dollars was just too much, it was like a competition.

Coz these guys do a lot of practice with their band and most of their performances are usually live. They sing for hours non stop without rest unlike our hip hop artistes that just sings for three minutes .

Fuji musicians don't lip sync.. Fuji na talent. .and it's easy to spot fakes unlike hip-hop where someone that has money will just be singing rubbish .

And that's why not everybody can sing Fuji, Afro beat, highlife, juju unlike hip hop
God bless u... K1 was performing at a wedding recently where I had to be a guest of d groom. I had 50k to spray on him, bros just mentioned my name for less than 1 minute... I had to pay his recording engineer abt 5k to help duplicate d CD. Its permanently on replay on my car stereo...especially where he sang praise of me thus... Eni ba tepa mose laye re oo...ere ni o je...iwo naa ajere.. I love am die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by effty(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Unlike Bobrisky's two-bedroom flat. grin
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
omofunaab:

Bro, i swear you nailed it. You explained everything.
Though not a fan of fuji music but I watched a video of KWAM1 performing......the naira notes kept falling like rain from the hands of those Big men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by effty(m): 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
morbeta:
Reminds me of this....
Have you seen the house before? It is nowhere near 20million naira of the 1990 era.
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Alphyno: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2017
I have Red Liquid Mercury for sale. Email me if you're interested in buying
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Dandeedadrunk(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2017
ngwababe:
Wow wow wow

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Jarus(m): 12:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Ishilove:

He's not little known in Yoruba street circle.

And minus the cost of land (which is location specific), N40m should be able to do this.

Not an alarming cost for likely the first house of a top Yoruba musician that has been among the top 10 Fuji musicians in the last 15 years.

7 Likes

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Afam4eva(m): 12:24am On Apr 05, 2017
EFCC should swoop in immediately and question this guy cos i don't know any of his hit songs. Infact, i'm just hearing his name for the first time.

2 Likes

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Afam4eva(m): 12:25am On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:

He's not little known in Yoruba street circle.

And minus the cost of land (which is location specific), N40m should be able to do this.

Not an alarming cost for likely the first house of a top Yoruba musician that had been among the top 10 Fuji musicians in the last 15 years.
Bros, pls take it easy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Faces Currently Rocking Nollywood ( Photos ) / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) / Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.