Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde (46947 Views)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos / Naira Marley Celebrates His Son, Jojo On His 4th Birthday (Photos) / Yusuf Adebisi Wins Oyo Assembly Seat (Taiye Currency’s 25-year-Old Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by EBMedia: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nigeria controversial musician, Naira Marley has posted a video of his two lovely daughters Taiye and Kehinde as he celebrates them.

Naira Marley posted the video on Instagram and Twitter. He wrote:

Shey emi baba taiye baba kehinde. Aishat and Simiat ❤️

Click on the link below to see video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B497P8oDWm7/?igshid=38iq5y664wpi&r=wa1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQVbz_Kh5R4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Marlian princesses

14 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by LOGOBELT: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Naira Marley is IGBOLABI does that make his daughters AWON OMO IGBOLABI

Just asking oooi

9 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2019
Happy birthday little child, you're blessed, I am blessed, we are all blessed

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2019
LOGOBELT:
Naira Marley is IGBOLABI does that make his daughters AWON OMO IGBOLABI

Just asking oooi

Stop all this foolery, he's not a nairalander and if you persist, go on ig or contact his manager, stop spewing bs early Monday morning

30 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by noble71(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2019
Ok let settle this:
Marlians: like
Non-Marlians: Share.

63 Likes 124 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2019
My dvck dey scratch me o
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by prezee1: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2019
Malians! Malians!! Malians!!!

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Sijo01(f): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Where's their mother? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Sheuns(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2019
I hope you tell them big booty is better than Msc

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by oteneaaron(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Marlians!

His daughters are really cute.

Someday, one day, I am going to have twin daughters of my own.

I have written own their names sef. grin

9 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by livebyday(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Cute babies

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Daughter is good, but worst scenarios came up when she was around 4 years. Any alomo plastic she sees anytime on the ground then, she always pick it and bring it to me. She will say daddy is it yours, na that time I know say I need to they hide my drink and not bring it home and no body teaches me to stop smoking weed

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by seancombs617: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2019
So this boy has 3kids at 24..nice

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Luketen(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Marlians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by ArmaniUhuru: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Marlians come forward, the rest fvck off. The Efcc saga go for he career.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Fine girls.

Don't start your creation with your hand, start with your mouth. The prophetic word goes ahead of you. Always begin with prayer because money answers to prayers.
Good Morning FAM

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Abbeyjaiyeola(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2019
The Real IGBO are borned grin
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Ogegeodey(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2019
angryhow many children already

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by Conceptman: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2019
naira kids
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by psalmz(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Cute kids,mouthy father

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by BobiNick(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Sijo01:
Where's their mother? undecided

Girls will always be girls. Wethin concern you now with their mother? Na by force you show their mother? Do you think is everybody that like social media

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Miss marlians
Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by anyimontana(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2019
And still fail to be responsible

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by tunary(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Ireboya:
My dvck dey scratch me o
Because of small children? if you try am, them go cut your dik off

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2019
Naira Marley remember you still have a case to answer November 28 in the law court
Praying for the case to be dismiss

Marlians. Marlians marlians

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by anyimontana(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Daughter is good, but worst scenarios came up when she was around 4 years. Any alomo plastic she sees anytime on the ground them, she always pick it and bring it to me. She will say daddy is it yours, na that time I know say I need to they hide my drink and not bring it home and no body teaches me to stop smoking weed
but from ur moniker,u still look irresponsible

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde by 9jamag(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2019
O por

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking / Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.