Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion (67891 Views)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde / Yusuf Adebisi Wins Oyo Assembly Seat (Taiye Currency’s 25-year-Old Son) / Crises: Fuji Musician, Taiye Currency And Mother Shot In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Disneylady:
This is gorgeous!... congrats to him
Same here
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by 0b10010011: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Searching for the massive.....................
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2017
i dont think i like it
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Ishilove: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2017
azimibraun:
But you know you can't argue wit this boys and win? They are deaf, blind and dumb at the same time. From Papa wemba, Kwam 1, to Kofi olomide we knew how musicians made money through drugs, rituals, racketeering and prostitution. Do your research and get to know why at a point, they were no longer allowed to bring musical equipment and female dancers into Europe. They concealed cocaine in them and charge heavily for those girls when te give them out for prostitution. It was part of the agreement before you join te band. Need I say the cold war They used their praise singing songs to create amongst the rich so they can continue to extort money from them. Some of this rich people went to war as a result and they killed children and wives of each other becouse of the egotistical war fuji musicians created thru music and rituals. becouse it brought them more money. Divide and conquer. I don't have time for the details.
Interesting... I would love to have the details, if you don't mind.
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Ishilove: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2017
goonsmi:

It's true the guy is on top of his game but its because he is not Lagos based and that's why he's not enjoying much publicity and currently if we are to rate him based on current shows and success he should be among the top 5. Currently he's only behind the top likes of K1, Pasuma and maybe Osupa ( I am not talking of Fuji hierarchy o)

Ishilove . If you've been following Pasuma's music's then you must have seen him. He started out as Pasuma of Ibadan , later Pasuma 2 before he decided to finally carve his own identity. He's one of the many beneficiaries of Pasuma's large and he used to sing like Pasuma. Though I am not a fan of his music but the guy is making it and he is the leader of his generation of Fuji musicians.
I know of a certain KWAM 2 who made waves some years back but I never heard of Pasuma 2.
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Ishilove: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2017
Adesiji77:

You don't have to.... tongue
Hahahahahaha! Indeed I don't cheesy

1 Like

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Ishilove: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2017
azimibraun:
Last of a dying breed. Not too many of your kind in this country anymore. Even family members of victims of criminality are quick to hail what may have taken the life of their loved ones. Thanks for your giving me hope am not alone. A few people with sense still breath.
My dear you are not alone. It is just sickening how we have sold our conscience, morality and common sense.
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Caseless: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2017
egopersonified:
you all be hailing him now, then in 20 years your children will come and be comparing him with Jim ovia.
like they did with shina Peter right? Lol
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Reference(m): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2017
I actually thought 'massive' means like.... I mean.... massive. What is wrong with Nigerians and the misuse of the English language or is it something in our DNA that seems to enjoy lies and deception.

Simply say big, large or describe it as it is...a one storey..... concrete.....Taj Mahal grin
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Afam4eva(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2017
Jarus:

Actually Top 7.

Go to any motor park or local barbers shop in Yorubaland and ask anyone to list Top 7 Fuji musicians and see if Tate Currency will not feature in almost all the answers.

Actually, i didn't think my comment through as i later tried to name 10 fuji musicians off the top of my head and i was stuck at 9. I did some research and realized he's actually one of the top. I wonder why i've never heard of him.

1 Like

Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by effty(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2017
morbeta:

Julius Berger built a house for my boss in 1991 for 1million pounds. In Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja lagos. So it's possible. ...
Have you seen the 20million naira house Shina Peters built? BTW, I did not say ppl did not build house worth more than 20million naira.
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

Actually, i didn't think my comment true as i later try to name 10 fuji musicians off the top of my head and i was stuck at 9. I did some research and realized he's actually one of the top. I wonder why i've never heard of him.

Even as a core Yoruba man that grew up in ilu oke, I only knew him by name, not by face. So it is understandable.

It's the demographic. Only the Big 4 (wasiu, Paso, obesere and osupa) are popular beyond the motor parks and barber's shops. Aside those big 4, Malaika, Tate Currency, Shefiu Alao are in the next class.
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 05, 2017
Mayflowa:

I was thinking he probably bought an old house and refurbished it. It is weird for anyone to think up such design at this age. Look at the column and roof design!

Busy elements everywhere my brother!
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by princejones(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bizgold:
The gutter part of stone coated roof Sud be smooth than this. This is not an Aluminum products. Who did it?? cheesy cheesy
well spotted bruh,the installers were trying to save the tiles l guess,but that was a poorly finishing on that gutter area
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by ajerimitan: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Who get salt abeg I wan soak garri! Somftin is strong with me!
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stop poke nosing on people's success. Try ur best to make it. Asking about his source of income adds nothing to ur life. Hustle ur way out. I used to think like but more better than u do years back,not until my success shines. People now envied and gossip me up nd down. Always mind ur business in life. Don't always act jealous.

Ishilove:

That is the problem with Nigerians. When people borrow themselves brain and begin asking questions as they ought to, they are tagged 'jealous'. It shows your shallow mentality and that is why people like you will keep on being the sheep sacrificed on the altar of Nigeria's perpetual backwardness.
Re: Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion by onyechi2004: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Throws Party In Adeleke's Mansion In Osun State(video) / I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Queen Nwokoye / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.