Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info (26976 Views)

Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings / Wike Visits Ortom Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue State (Photos) / Buhari To Grill Ortom Over Arming Of Militia Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by ebby9z(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2017
i dont understand the haughty disposition of Nigerians whenever they are in power. It has become a culture amongst them for grown ups to be kneeling down begging just because they criticised them. we have a long way to go in this country

1 Like

Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Karlman:
...benue leaders are as useless as that their nairaland representative...slaves
Thanks. You said it all.

1 Like

Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Truly this current class of APC leaders under Buhari are the worst political experiment Nigeria has embarked on so far , they seem to have taken us to Medival times ..I don weak all
Your right, but sombies will not like ur comment.

1 Like

Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Original4u(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2017
Thorhammer:
Honestly the tiv people are killing people. Their are the cause of Benue under-developement. Their are good at 3 things.. Drink, eating and fu..cking

Young man,you have a very little knowledge of the Tiv people and Benue State at large, perhaps the reason why you so negative. I guess it will be so much work for you, if I should recommend that you go back to your history because it's necessary for some of you, but you may be too lazy to do that,so I don't know. But I advise you always pause and think before you comment or share your opinion on things in the public.
Then go and also learn the difference between (their) and (they) I wonder who taught you English.
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by seguno2: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Somebody's husband and father be that o

That is the more reason why he is begging- his wife and children are waiting for the bread that he wins for them.
When the family is more concerned about dignity and integrity instead of stomach infrastructure, the head of the family will be more than ready to stand for something instead of falling for everything.
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by joechingo: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2017
Ortom is playing God now

it's rather unfortunate

A Benue - Tiv politician can never stand for his right, kneeling down on what basis

u Don suffer for life, kneeling from primary school till date
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by joinnow: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2017
I Hail Naija
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Lilymax(f): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
Thorhammer:
Honestly the tiv people are killing people. Their are the cause of Benue under-developement. Their are good at 3 things.. Drink, eating and fu..cking
Spot on...........
You are so correct

1 Like

Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2017
the policemen and army in benue state are total failures
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by IYANGBALI: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2017
seguno2:

That is the more reason why he is begging- his wife and children are waiting for the bread that he wins for them.
When the family is more concerned about dignity and integrity instead of stomach infrastructure, the head of the family will be more than ready to stand for something instead of falling for everything.
ona ofun ona orun

1 Like

Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Realist2: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Nigeria! a compromised state. Everything wrong is Nigeria and Nigeria is everything wrong.
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2017
Very sad, you have to apologize for expressing a honest opinion.

I think Kemi has to kneel down and apologise to Ibiyeomi.
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by buchilino(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2017
kings09:
Omenka must be proud
LOL, U REALLY DON'T LIKE OMENKA
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2017
Allow unrepentant illiterates to breed uncontrollably and used for political gains.. now they are all in government and we sit there and complain. hmphf angry angry angry
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by drss(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2017
almost all d so called "change govs" ar as useless as their messiah buari dullard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Rayes3: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2017
I ignore this statement because its coming from an slowpoke.
Thorhammer:
Honestly the tiv people are killing Benue. Their are the cause of Benue under-developement. Their are good at 3 things.. Drink, eating and fu..cking
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2017
lukecent:
They should check that guy's (gov.) DNA, he must ve Hausa/Fulani blood. or should I say he is just a coward
No, that is what u get when an agbero enters politics and succeed..... I pity benue my state.....

1 Like

Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Bigii(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Thorhammer:

pork meat and magut has over ride their brain. its a pity.... TIV! TUFIAKWA angry
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Jabioro: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2017
I have to close my eyes.. make I know see bad scene..The Ortom Atom has cage his people.. I give up
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by giles14(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2017
ndi benue nedoo.

just feeling for the idomas cos na dem dey feel d Fulani militias cleansing
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Yankiss(m): 11:07am On Apr 05, 2017
I will say one thing and my oga at the top will say another.

The kneeling politician is a big disgrace to democracy.

The school headmaster governor overseeing this is a disgrace to democracy.

All silent Benue indigenes watching this should be reminded of Soyinka's THE MAN DIED in all who keep silent in the face of tyranny.
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by greatcrown: 11:10am On Apr 05, 2017
Why do most Nigerian legislators considered themselves inferior to the executive?

Something ​needs to be done about this trend quickly otherwise the masses will not be properly represented.

1 Like

Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by DaInferno(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2017
in this 21st century he won't remain the governor forever na
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by ajepako(f): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
That the reason omenkalives can't challenge his governor.

He sought refuge at Ijebu-ode after his wife divorced him.

Lol...

Long live governor atom of Benue state

Long live Omenkalives

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by Ethevera(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Its quite unfortunate that an elected law maker will go on his kneels to beg the governor,unless he made an abusive comment on the governor.If not i will blame the entire members of house for taking this from him and i know one day his wife(first lady) will ask the law makers to come and wash her plates in government house
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by LoveJesus87(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Azeequeen:
What happened to freedom of speech?
Nothing dear. This one na freedom after speech grin
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by LoveJesus87(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
annnikky:

Change begin with him grin
Hello babe smiley
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by DJInfluence: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nonsense.. All these politicians thinks they are still in primary schools abi?.
Re: James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info by annnikky(f): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Hello babe smiley
Hw r u doin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Budget: You’re Minority, Resign Now, Akpabio Tells Saraki, Dogara / NANS Shuts MTN Kaduna, Benue Offices Over Xenophobia Attack In South Africa / Photos Of Another Lieutenant Killed In A Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.