Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

"I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) (37946 Views)

DISABLED BOY CHASED OUT OF A POPULAR CHURCH WITH A CAIN DURING SERVICE / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by jamislaw(m): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2017
The biggest scammer.

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by GRACEGLORY: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2017
It's not quite right to be sitting outside the Church and to be judging what is happening inside the Church.

History, has always proven one thing over and over again: People always condemn wha they don't understand.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by GRACEGLORY: 12:35am On Apr 05, 2017
jamislaw:
The biggest scammer.

Dont be the driest wood on the path to hell.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Tbossman: 12:37am On Apr 05, 2017
End time church guys be vigilant. The world will soon end.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:37am On Apr 05, 2017
taofeek11:
I pray oneday d christian in dis country will open eye and see d truth

God has said it all in Bakorah, no one can make anyone he has made blind see anything, no one can make anyone he has deafened hear
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2017
mrifeanyi8546:
WITH GOD ALL THING ARE POSSIBLE
YESTERDAY GAME WON
CALL OR WHATSAPP MR IFEANYI : with the number in the picture below....
FOR TODAY GAME 250 0dd IS ALVAILABLE NOW

Guy how far, how I fit get sure game
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by jamislaw(m): 12:42am On Apr 05, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

Dont be the driest wood on the path to hell.
which hell? I know you are blind folded by his crap jazs. Don't waste your time ..... Keep off my mention.

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by franugo(m): 12:42am On Apr 05, 2017
ochobaba:
Yet you can't make yourself popular and rich

e no surprise u d way pastors dem dey behave like say dem get all they need in life yet they be asking for more offering
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by dreamangel: 3:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Antares:
Godist church? That sounds like a native or witch doctor's..

True. Anybody who attends a gathering with such a name plus their A.k.a is on his/her own!

May God deliver us from greed, desperation and stupidity!
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:09am On Apr 05, 2017
Just watch the tempers flare on this topic. Daddy Freeze is something else really

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Sunny360: 3:52am On Apr 05, 2017
This is not New, it's only that banner @ (Rumu) Okoro that is. [I] Have seen it before around Igbo Etche Park axis (Eleme Junction) and Mile 4-ish.

Clearly, he's fake; hiding under the cloak of "Church". Amongst others, he's diverting attention to himself, instead of to God. How pathetic!

Well, like Daddy OPM led us in prayers last Sunday to pray against FAKE 'Pastors' in Rivers State & Nigeria at large for them to be EXPOSED, I believe he (the rich, powerful & popular guy) would soon be exposed.

May the Lord help us in Jesus Name! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Religion is the peoples opium
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by syphs(m): 4:11am On Apr 05, 2017
This same sign post is also here in warri
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by tectonotimes: 4:55am On Apr 05, 2017
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by baylord101(m): 5:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Church and ritual

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by October1960: 5:21am On Apr 05, 2017
The best business in Nigeria. Religion and superstition.

Going backwards and backwards.

All this pentencostal churches are worse than the politicians and government officials .
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Leiman100(m): 5:25am On Apr 05, 2017
now you can see what has remain of christianity, very shameful.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Kingspin(m): 5:53am On Apr 05, 2017
If there are good electricity and jobs, programs like this will never surface. For real poverty is affecting the way Nigerians behave.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by sisisioge: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This marketing strategy is aimed at a serious pull effect. If you ask him, he would say he's actually simplifying the part of the scripture that says "come to me all yea that are heavily laden and I will give you rest". This is his version grin grin
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by olayemi53: 6:05am On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmm..... nigerian and monie!
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by muller101(m): 6:06am On Apr 05, 2017
eleko1:
Most of those mushroom churches u see here and there with funny name/posters belong to Ipob yweets.Afterall,one Kanu scammed/rip them of biafran pond/fake visa
don't derail pls. You this. RSM. Road side mechanic.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Fourwinds: 6:08am On Apr 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Another business center has been opened.

Believe it, churches has lost it a long time ago.

I am a christian but i don't take church serious ooh. Everyday i dey go church but na toto i dey go find oo.

Don't blame me, NOBODY IS WORSHIPPING GOD GENUINELY AGAIN.

Lets stop fooling ourselves.
and so.! does dat stop u from worshipping Him genuinely.?
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Did Jesus Christ preached all these?

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by gemini35(m): 6:34am On Apr 05, 2017
Op i,m in ph,go and check again,no church name on the banner,
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2017
I have bin seeing mini versions of this poster everyday around eleme,rumuokwurushi axis
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 05, 2017
too many bad eggs in Christianity, native doctors have now upgraded to using churches to "work " for their clients. isn't there body to fish out crooks like this?, this is becoming appalling
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2017
not surprised.
The kind of church posters I see in PH is crazy.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by jesuloluwa2010: 6:46am On Apr 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Another business center has been opened.

Believe it, churches has lost it a long time ago.

I am a christian but i don't take church serious ooh. Everyday i dey go church but na toto i dey go find oo.

Don't blame me, NOBODY IS WORSHIPPING GOD GENUINELY AGAIN.

Lets stop fooling ourselves.
my brother, christianity is a personal thing&also a relationship with God.Whether you take church serious or not, the end wl justify the means.Hence, it is good to walk in the spirit
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Tobium1(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Oga pastor, if u had made ursef rich and famous first, we wuld have heard about u all de ends of nigeria. . STFU!
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by usamali(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2017
This advert use to be on 2by2 flex two years ago...look how big it's now,that means people had been patronising this man and it works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF / Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.