Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

"I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) (37948 Views)

DISABLED BOY CHASED OUT OF A POPULAR CHURCH WITH A CAIN DURING SERVICE / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by menxer: 7:24am On Apr 05, 2017
exlinkleads:
What is this smell of desperation in the air? Churches this days are so desperate that they are willing to mislead their congregations or innocent people out there just to get more and more gullible people to pay offering and tithe.

This sign post was shared by the "Sheeple" master himself, Daddy Freeze and he wrote:

"#FreeThePortharcourtSheeple they are a special breed!
-
#FreeTheSheeple

This is inflammatory and I wonder why our government cannot regulate what is put on a sign post and if is being regulated already, they (govt.) are doing a bad job about it. This to me is beyond inflammatory and things needs to be addressed.

Yes I " now churches are another form of MMM which promises everything about hope and yet actualization is a thing "of the gods" and yet the government have failed to regulate this people. At what point will we allow common sense which I believe is not common to prevail?

Reactions....

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/checkout-what-is-written-on-this-church.html

OP, I don't understand what is inflammatory there, is it daddyfreeze hashtag or the sign post?
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by CellTabRepairs: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2017
I hope the church owner is rich and competing with Aliko Dangote otherwise he is a fraud.
Use your brains people. No one can give what he/she doesn't have!

LEARN TO EARN!

This is your CHANCE! Still applying for jobs & waiting?; Between 18-50 yrs; A graduate or school leaver? Retired, Sacked or just tired of low wage work; 1.Make HUGE RETURNS daily 2. High end users' exposure 3. Increase in IT/tech knowledge 4. Money chasing U 5. Employ others! Get "Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide.., " from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc today Don't waste 1 WHOLE yr waiting for a (THAT) job !
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2017
KennyID17:

How u take know, u don go worship there b4 abii cheesy cheesy grin
worship there ke? grin
na from wetin op post na im make me conclude say na endtime church grin.church wey promise u instant wealth and fame na endtime church for sure na plus d pastor na endtime pastor as well grin
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by okorojoe(m): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Fraud. He has a similar poster @ Tetlow in Owerri
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by joinnow: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2017
If it is, Salvation ministry Pastor David Ibiyeomie
No wahala as in he is popular and rich.
But this one walahai I never hear about him.
If he cannot make himself popular how do you expect him to make someone else popular.
It's like those juju priests telling u that if you bring human part they will make you rich.while they themselves are living in mud house.
Naija open una eyes
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by omojeesu(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2017
exlinkleads:
What is this smell of desperation in the air? Churches this days are so desperate that they are willing to mislead their congregations or innocent people out there just to get more and more gullible people to pay offering and tithe.

This sign post was shared by the "Sheeple" master himself, Daddy Freeze and he wrote:

"#FreeThePortharcourtSheeple they are a special breed!
-
#FreeTheSheeple

This is inflammatory and I wonder why our government cannot regulate what is put on a sign post and if is being regulated already, they (govt.) are doing a bad job about it. This to me is beyond inflammatory and things needs to be addressed.

Yes I " now churches are another form of MMM which promises everything about hope and yet actualization is a thing "of the gods" and yet the government have failed to regulate this people. At what point will we allow common sense which I believe is not common to prevail?

Reactions....

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/checkout-what-is-written-on-this-church.html

THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH JESUS AND ALL HE STANDS FOR!

END TIME WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING PASTOR.

ONLY GREEDY, LAZY FOOLS WILL FOLLOW HIM AND REAP THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ERROR.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by whitestar01(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
Another business center has been opened.

Believe it, churches has lost it a long time ago.

I am a christian but i don't take church serious ooh. Everyday i dey go church but na toto i dey go find oo.

Don't blame me, NOBODY IS WORSHIPPING GOD GENUINELY AGAIN.

Lets stop fooling ourselves.
if you bend down you will see a good church, only if you hunger for righteousness and holiness.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Caseless: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2017
Christianity promotes scam.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by thespokenword: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2017
i still dey look at the punk in his head.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Emmey67: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2017
ISLAM PROMOTES TERRORISM

1 Like

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by Adaomalight(f): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2017
You must be joking undecided
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by eflintsone(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2017
nepapole:
Fake.
whats fake about this post??
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by datizy(f): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2017
I saw it yesterday on Aba road, I was like huh.!!!! > angry.
There is nothing we will not see in this world o
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by GRACEGLORY: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
jamislaw:
which hell? I know you are blind folded by his crap jazs. Don't waste your time ..... Keep off my mention.

Time will tell who's blindfolded fool
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by jamislaw(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

Time will tell who's blindfolded fool
may be you should try 3some with him.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by ochobaba(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
franugo:

e no surprise u d way pastors dem dey behave like say dem get all they need in life yet they be asking for more offering
No mind them
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by kimacent(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
I kwn one day I will see d post in Nairaland. Dats d billboard in rumuokoro.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by 2016v2017: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
taofeek11:
I pray oneday d christian in dis country will open eye and see d truth
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by GRACEGLORY: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
jamislaw:

Were you there...?

Common sense demands that you should be careful with second hand information as celebrities
And men of GOD are always the subject of false scandals.

But here You are, you lizard poop, judging, and broadcasting wha you don't know...

Fool angry
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by GRACEGLORY: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
jamislaw:

I await your your response, lizard poop
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by EngrBello(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
EngrBello:
Church and their Pastors turning to number 1 business in Nigeria! A Pastor n friend of mine told me¿ " If im serving God,praying regularly and still having problem,demotions ,not prospering or becoming rich" he proceed "i should check my self,God doesnt love me"
I reply him: He doesn't know the God he's serving.His Serving thier Pastor and a mortal Man in picture,described to be Jésus...Most of the True and very religious peolpe ain't rich! Most of Them!!
Jesus have spoken about most of this fake pastors.
'I Never Knew You'
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord,
Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but
the one who does the will of my Father who
is in heaven. On that day many will say
to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in
your name, and cast out demons in your
name, and do many mighty works in your
name?’ And then will I declare to them,
‘I never knew you; depart from me, you
workers of lawlessness.’ mat 7:21
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by jamislaw(m): 12:35am On Apr 06, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

Were you there...?

Common sense demands that you should be careful with second hand information as celebrities
And men of GOD are always the subject of false scandals.

But here You are, you lizard poop, judging, and broadcasting wha you don't know...

Fool angry
you wouldn't understand cos you are already brain washed, incase you want 3some just contact him.

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by GRACEGLORY: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2017
jamislaw:
you wouldn't understand cos you are already brain washed, incase you want 3some just contact him.

I'd rather be brain washed by The honorable Apostle, than by a lizard poop... like you.
Obviously, it's you who's blindfolded to the truth lizard poop. cool
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by jamislaw(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

I'd rather be brain washed by The honorable Apostle, than by a lizard poop... like you.
Obviously, it's you who's blindfolded to the truth lizard poop. cool
enjoy your slavery bandage.

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by GRACEGLORY: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
jamislaw:
enjoy your slavery bandage.

Musa, There's nothing sensible to be expected from a lizard poop like you, most especially, the one up all night to get lucky.
You barely finished service after your Zaria wandering, instead of you to settle down with the GOD of Apostle Suleiman, to get you
An excellent job, here you're making fuse bout the man that could flush you down the drainage of life.

Damn!!! This Jameel, guy mumu sha
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by jamislaw(m): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

Musa, There's nothing sensible to be expected from a lizard poop like you, most especially, the one up all night to get lucky.
You barely finished service after your Zaria wandering, instead of you to settle down with the GOD of Apostle Suleiman, to get you
An excellent job, here you're making fuse bout the man that could flush you down the drainage of life.

the hustle is real you may get noted, 3some episodes​ await you.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by jamislaw(m): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

Cyrus Jesunifemi I thought you are a woman, I can even borrow you a truck enjoy your slavery bondage Sha.

Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by GRACEGLORY: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=jamislaw post=55336750] Cyrus Jesunifemi I thought you are a woman, I can even borrow you a truck enjoy your slavery bondage Sha.[/quo

With this my art work used for your profile, with my name on it, it's obvious you have a reasoning defect.
Wha kinda fool uses opposition's material with their name on it for himself.
Now, I see where you been coming from. So painful I didn't find this out earlier than this.
Damn! I've been exchanging words with a psychopath.
Re: "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) by jamislaw(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=55340174][/quote] stop been abusive, i know you have BP, pls don't kill your self o. Anyway you are welcome let's bury the hatchet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF / Ayo Oritsejafor & Wife Host Valentine's Suya Party In Warri. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.