Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday (16710 Views)

SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy / Wrongful Arrest By SARS Yesterday / Boy Killed In Delta State By Suspected Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
We all hustling, we expect nothing but we believe on hope, unexpected this GEE was shoot yesterday from SARS one ile ife, we can stand for out right, fucking SARS again they can't confront notorious thief but start killing hustling guys, rest in perfect nigga.

Rest in Peace GEEGEE cry

2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by hotspec(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
The title says yahoo boy, d content say hustling guy. Biko, im not understanding...
RIP to him.
Say NO to extra judicial killings

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Jabioro: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
That is extra Judiciary action,more over he is into yahoo yahoo table core, hustling goes bad..

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by eleko1: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
So yahoo yahoo is now hustling job? Obtain by fraud nah hustling? Him case dey b4 God

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by kestolove95(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
The dead guy sef.. dey surprise sai him don die

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Those eyes look red in the first pics.

Yahoo boiz they love to pop CODA on a 24 hour basis

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
hotspec:
The title says yahoo boy, d content say hustling guy. Biko, im not understanding...
RIP to him.
Say NO to extra judicial killings

As far as I know in my area hustling guys are also referred to as Yahoo boy
Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by hotspec(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nnwannsukka:

As far as I know in my area hustling guys are also referred to as Yahoo boy
E so K. U mean those that use brain to get money from people under false pretense, and have made many people cried, and have received several curses from their victims due to many of their fraudulent acts?
E so K. E so K.
RIP to him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by sonofspada(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Only in the Zoo undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
I abhor extra judicial killing ; but for OP to call a fraudstar hustler; it tells of how reckless and stupid both u and the deceased are... God help this fraudulent generation, where the wrongs are now tagged right.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by BLACKdagger: 3:07am On Apr 05, 2017
Nawao... yahoo is bad.
Xtra judicial killin is bad.. rip

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Erums(m): 3:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Wetin dis boy do now, 80% of niggas in naija are yahoo guys. Its hustling g bro... Will dey now start killing everybody?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by OVA200(m): 4:23am On Apr 05, 2017
What is the benefit of the GEEGEE now, see how they kill him like fowl. This is the reason why I always encourage legal work
RIP to him sha, hope God forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Khutie: 5:12am On Apr 05, 2017
cry R.I.P Niggur. Ain't one buh am gonna judge him when y'all gonna tell me the difference between him and the mofos we call politicians. From my the lil I know, Gboiz extort money from false pretence; what abuh our leaders? Those criminals extort money, our rights,votes,life etc without even trying to hide it.

One hustler down, ten inducted! #peace

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by ruggedtimi(m): 5:30am On Apr 05, 2017
...in ghana is a diff case. They only arrest fraud boys when they involve human sacrifices in order to enhance payment and maybe drive unregistered cars. But been a scammer is bad, you are destroying other people's life.
Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by laribari(m): 5:46am On Apr 05, 2017
I will never support Yahoo in any form because it is bad and these people doing it do not know God neither do they have the fear of God or the sympathy of mankind when they defraud them.

However, our dear politicians have done worse in fraud and yahoo yahoo too but how many have this useless agency shot?

Only the weak suffers these kind of treatment in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by azimibraun: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2017
The white man who gave you the laptop to do something meaningful withn saw that you are using it for Yahoo Yahoo, he now felt he is equally guilty and as a result has sufferd to create bet9ja, 1960bet, merrybet etc. So that you can make legit money yet You refused. I dont know what to say in this matter. God and oyibo people did their best for you but you chose criminality over legitimate prediction of games. Go answer to your crime. Meanwhile, I don't think I have plans of forgiving bayern Munich for tearing my ticket.. common draw they no fit play.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by AfroMighty(m): 5:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Thou am totally against his involvement in this yahoo stuff but so far he isn't an arm robber he doesn't deserve this

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:07am On Apr 05, 2017
PaulKillerman:
I abhor extra judicial killing ; but for OP to call a fraudstar hustler; it tells of how reckless and stupid both u and the deceased are... God help this fraudulent generation, where the wrongs are now tagged right.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Bro take it easy
Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by tstx(m): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2017
People are suffering in this country, and I tell you guys Yahoo is the only thing that is keeping our youth engaged..

.. #fact Yahoo is a blessing in disguise in Nigeria, because of Yahoo, crime rate (armed robbery etc) has sort of reduced within the country..
#fact...

rip to the dead

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
We all hustling, we expect nothing but we believe on hope, unexpected this GEE was shoot yesterday from SARS one ile ife, we can stand for out right, fucking SARS again they can't confront notorious thief but start killing hustling guys, rest in perfect nigga.

Rest in Peace GEEGEE cry

Am not understanding . Since has cyber crime become instant death by shoting ?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by jericco1(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2017
Feds follow a nigga like it's Brick at a show.
Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by fr3do(m): 7:58am On Apr 05, 2017
This was a confam execution,
see the way they shot him on the left.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by NaWetinDey(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2017
He's not just a thief, he's among the worst of them. So you must be a thief for calling him a hustler instead. However, the police has no rights whatsoever to kill an unarmed civilian under any pretext. Did they kill him because he ran faster than them or because they just wouldn't waste their time chasing him that they had to kill?

Blood of victims have coated the eyes of 98% of our police and I can only hope that their children are spared.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by obyrich(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Police is your friend. So death by firing sqaud is the punishment for a suspected fraudster Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by odogwu2007(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2017
O p sorry to say this but u are out of ur mind, in as much as I don't support the killing of the guy but op don't u dare call cyber crime hustle, u defraud another person of his or her possession, some of them get depressed some run mad some even kill there self and u call it hustle. If I slap u ehh u no go recover. R I p to the dead. Stay away from crime. Stay away from yahoo yahoo u are blocking your destiny. And anybody that try to quote me to support this useless yahoo guys fire go burn you

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by odogwu2007(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Nnwannsukka:

Rest in Peace GEEGEE cry
you are supposed to be arrested so defrauding people is now hustling? May God have mercy on you. U better change be4 God change HIS mind on you. You just they useless your life but u don't know. The cry of the people u guys are defrauding is reaching heaven and soon God will answer

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2017
tstx:
People are suffering in this country, and I tell you guys Yahoo is the only thing that is keeping our youth engaged..

.. #fact Yahoo is a blessing in disguise in Nigeria, because of Yahoo, crime rate (armed robbery etc) has sort of reduced within the country..
#fact...

rip to the dead
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Sirmuel1(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2017
This people have no right to kill anyone!
Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Onyenna(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Why shoot him!?
Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by hedonistic: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2017
Nigeria is a huge joke. A special unit of the police force unambiguously named Special ANTI-ROBBERY SQUAD now makes it its business to go after petty fraudsters who pose no deadly security risk to law abiding citizens.. And now apply deadly force against this category of 'light' criminals, for that matter... Just because they want to extort money from them. Where in the world does that happen?

What then is the role of the EFCC or even the Special Fraud Unit (SFU) of the Nigerian Police? Why is everything in Nigeria turned upside down?

SARS only duty, by law, is to go after violent criminals, specifically armed robbers. Not even investigating violent criminals per se, but engaging them directly...similar to the S.W.A.T special police unit in the United States. It has no business with any other form of crime, let alone things like fraud. That is NOT NOT NOT their job. If we continue like this,, soon Road Safety officials would start raiding and arresting prostitutes on the road and extorting money from them. So much role confusion and total lawlessness among our security agencies, it is so sad.

I get more depressed each day with the way things are in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Yahoo Boy Killed By SARS Yesterday by Damilare5882(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2017
@ya all talking ....All I goto say his *NOBODY HOLY PASS*,.... in one way or the other... We all have engaged in one bad thing or the other in our life ...na just the grace of God dey keep us moving ... But as for the guy ..RIP to him ..No matter what , even if he took to his heels , they aren't meant to shoot unless he's tryna shoot at them and I am sure this happened in a broad day light .. Ghettos are there where real thieves are , they wont go there ,armed robbers will be robbing on highways , they wont go nd confront them , kidnappers everywhere , its those harmless small boys that refuse to give them bribe that they will be chasing all around town..Nigeria still has a long way to go...
Note:I am not in support of yahoo yahoo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ugly Experience With Nigerian Soldiers In Aba. / Man Kills Child After Attacking His Girlfriend & Young Children With Machete / How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.