Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Say No To Election In Biafraland Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Election In Biafraland Again. (292 Views)

MASSOB Warns On The Proliferation Of Yoruba Churches In Biafraland. / Biafra - Proposed Plan Nnamdi Kanu Has For All Ethnic Nations In Biafraland / Kanu Sends Strong Warning, Blasts Govenors In Biafraland (see Wht He Called Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Election In Biafraland Again. by Splendid235: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Before I start,I want to advise the mods of this forum to be fair in their dealings with participants of the forum.you can not ban anybody for airing his opinion yet you support others to lay unfounded allegation on other people.having said that,I want the people that support self determination effort of IPOB to carry this message where ever they go.SAY NO TO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND AGAIN. #saynotoelectioninBIAFRAlandagain.with this the world will know how serious we are.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Election In Biafraland Again. by Emycord: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yes say no until is released, constitution amended to give room for referendum and referendum conducted. If we fail then and only then shall we vote in nigeria. No one should represent us at abuja but the state election can hold

1 Like

Re: Say No To Election In Biafraland Again. by donolatunji(m): 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
What Kinda Awareness Should I Call This One, So When Dem No Gree For Them(govt) To Do Election For Biafraland,wetin Go Follow,No Be Mass Deaths/Burials.
Ma Broda Have You Thought Thrice B4 Writing Of These?Thank You.
Re: Say No To Election In Biafraland Again. by Izumarock70(m): 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
I concur

(1) (Reply)

We Should Be Care Who'll Rule Us In 2019! / Stella Oduah Restates Commitment To Better Representation Of Anambra People / Dss Foils Double Bh Bomb Attack On Us And Uk Embassies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.