Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

One Of The Effect Of Having Separated Parents In My Life - True Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of The Effect Of Having Separated Parents In My Life - True Story (568 Views)

Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated / Parents In Tears At The Wedding Of Their Only Daughter In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Effect Of Having Separated Parents In My Life - True Story by ecstasy357(m): 3:20am On Apr 05, 2017
I do not want to talk about what caused the separation in my family because that had very little to do with the story I am about to share. But I would like to point out that it was so serious that both parties do not wish to talk to each other even on the phone let alone see. Mom is married, dad is not. They both live in the same city but it’s as if they live on opposite sides of the world. I was the medium with which they convey messages to one another; and those messages are always centered on me. Because of that, it became very easy for me to tweak the message to my favour. I never did use this opportunity to extort money from any of them but I could; money was never really my drive. My drive was something much worse.

I had the keys to both their homes, and I could easily leave from mom’s house to dad’s house and the only thing I’d say is. . . “I’m going to dad’s”. No question will be asked. Both of them are not looking for quarrel or any means to talk to each other. Dad works offshore, so he is not always around. But that doesn’t mean if I want to go to his place mom would stop. When I finally realized these lapses in their attitude, i decided to exploit them.

Let me point out that I am over 18 years old, and sexually aware of the opposite sex. The hottest topics me and my friends engage in were about sex and girls. I’ve got lots of opportunities to experiment on sex but I’ve never had the right venue; the right venue not until I realized the opportunity given to me by my parents.

When I invited the first girl over to my dad’s place, my heart was racing like I had ran a marathon; always looking over my shoulder, checking the gate to be sure that he isn’t coming. I knew very well that he is still very far away but I was scared...

Continue Reading at https://livingrightdaily..com.ng/p/i-do-not-want-to-talk-about-what-caused.html
Re: One Of The Effect Of Having Separated Parents In My Life - True Story by malware: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2017
You forgot to start with story story, once upon a time.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Month Of The Year To Have Your Baby? / Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him - / Lady Accused Of Snatching Her Friend's Fiancé, Dies A Year After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.