Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i (80426 Views)

Covenant & LBS Alum,aide Okosun Emerges Best MBA Exec In Africa & Top 6 Globally / Leaked Video Of A Wanted Gang Member Who Put A Gun Between A Girl's Vagina And.. / Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by nicko28(f): 10:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Recently I decided and I make a decision to be nice to my skin and my vagina, even though my vagina doesn’t smell or have visitor every day like my breasts, I have bought good medicated soap and vagina wash and decided to take my bath every day, sometimes morning and evening. My face, teeth and my hair are the one getting all the attention even my breasts that always has playmate are not getting any special treatment from me, my breasts is next, i promise, I will be taking good care of it. Okay what am saying....
getanswer.biz
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Texty: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2017
oseiwe:
Texty babe, if you want to use alum, you are free. I have no idea about chemicals, toxins and vaginas. I'm sorry to hear you have lost your elasticity.
I'm a guy o
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Texty: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2017
Nbote:
First things first, @OP, U jus plagiarized someone's article from 2013 without as much as any credit to d original owner.

Ladies sha.. But com to think of it, what moral justification do guys who need tramadol and other combination have to judge gals who have used alum to retighten their walls? It's jus tit for tat in my own opinion.. On a lighter note, If it's gud for d goose, then it's gud for d gizzard/Uganda.. I'm more interested in knowing how to detect an alumni pussy and it's side effects
Guess its not plagiarised cause iz not word for word and i really got the story from a friend and made my research anyway i.ll admit i am kinda wrong for not mentioning cause
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by audu101: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2017
Secured Peer To Peer Site For Sale.contact 08179659715 by audu101: 8:23am
Has ssl security
unlimited bandwidth
Auto/manual pairing
cloud storage. interested please call 08179659715
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Nbote(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2017
Texty:

Guess its not plagiarised cause iz not word for word and i really got the story from a friend and made my research anyway i.ll admit i am kinda wrong for not mentioning cause

Here's the link to the original blog u copied from

http://nikkynaz..nl/2013/06/question-of-day-does-alum-truly-tighten.html?m=1

Changing the Doctors name from Daley to Frank doesn't change anything
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Texty: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2017
Nbote:

Here's the link to the original blog u copied from

http://nikkynaz..nl/2013/06/question-of-day-does-alum-truly-tighten.html?m=1

Changing the Doctors name from Daley to Frank doesn't change anything
Fair enough
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by xixelax: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
interesting
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by McApata(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please a help brother fill this questionnaire, its part of my MSc GIS thesis on "How Social media can be used for Emergency Management." Thanks in anticipation. One love!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUrkmVbnNp6J40H8pu76n6Mm0VRxfZQJ9mpvUkOUq7lFNW0w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by agrovick(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
All hail the ALUMajiris. grin

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Milliano007(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
I pray God help dem ooo.,..ladies of nowadays... there is no extent they can not go to just look good for the guys.... those who use it are the ladies whose wall of Jericho has collapse.... lolz...they won't to build it back with alum....
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Elnino4ladies: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
nicko28:
Recently I decided and I make a decision to be nice to my skin and my vagina, even though my vagina doesn’t smell or have visitor every day like my breasts, I have bought good medicated soap and vagina wash and decided to take my bath every day, sometimes morning and evening. My face, teeth and my hair are the one getting all the attention even my breasts that always has playmate are not getting any special treatment from me, my breasts is next, i promise, I will be taking good care of it. Okay what am saying....
getanswer.biz

WTF are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by iamkingzlee(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
Fabulocity, does it? cry
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Jusipiy: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
Earn easy and cool money within 2weeks
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by bjt(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
shikshark:
well with my 30+ years experience in pvssy handling, if i see a pvssy that have been alumized ill know, because if labia minora and majora are relaxed and pvssy is tight, my brother check the house for a bottle of alum.
grin grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Deprofessional(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
eleojo23:

When you get married and your wife has her first child, you will know the answer to this your question.

I am married and I have children. Still I dont know the answer to the question.

My wife delivers through CS.
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jxt negodu. Jesu! C all diz galz ooo.
After breaking Hooke's law of elasticity u want to now undo it. Chai! We guys have suffered.

Well some galz i know do use garlic and iron sponge to ensure effective tightening 100%. Jxt apply d garlic b4 scrubbing.
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by borednhorny: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
shikshark:
well with my 30+ years experience in pvssy handling, if i see a pvssy that have been alumized ill know, because if labia minora and majora are relaxed and pvssy is tight, my brother check the house for a bottle of alum.
Pls explain further. If it is not relaxed, is it supposed to be swollen, compressed or what?
I think i can attest to coming across the never wet punny
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by skondo09(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wetin we no go see for women side.... From make up to fake boobs n yansh... Now aluminized V. Jay....

Men don suffer

BTW., we dey use alum to wash snails in those days.. Pussy fluid n snail fluid. Hmmmm

Easy way to spot alumnized Pussy.... Na dry one b4 penetration

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Simonagbons(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2017
It's all good, for Airline ticket both local and international call 07035161839...Brisk travels limited
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by achu442(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2017
When is Buhari going back to the UK?
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Jusipiy: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lets Build Fully-functional Ecommerce Website That Help Strengthen Your Business.

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by moneygo: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
a built ponzi website but yet to be launched is on for sale. Grab it now for a token while offer last. Ponzi still pays
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Freelancer007(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
You can actually tighten your vagina naturally without using alum or other harsh chemicals
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by darlenese(f): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Deprofessional:

I am married and I have children. Still I dont know the answer to the question.

My wife delivers through CS.

for your information, it is delivery that expans the vagina, pregnancy alone can do the damage .

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by vickydevoka(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2021
Nwachukwu1986:

It tightens and the worst any alum watched pussy hardly get wet.
Dats de disadvantage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) / KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.