Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Bbnaija: Tboss, From Nothing To Something - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tboss, From Nothing To Something (644 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / BBNaija: Tboss Leads Online Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tboss, From Nothing To Something by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2017
One would wonder what is making TBoss' name rise day by day. From the most hated to the most talked about.
Perhaps controversies sell faster or people just love the rivalry [with efe's click]. Coz one minute, people say she forms 'oyibo' a lot, talks falsely about private jet 'toasters' and makes people leave the house. But she still survives.
I guess her skin colour is selling for her. Once read of a big man who said he spent 200,000 naira to support TBoss [woman wrappering].

Probably one of the most mentioned name online now. Don't rule her out!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, From Nothing To Something by MJBOLT: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Tboss is the ultimate housemate not like that guy that picks his nose in front of our tv screens lipsrsealed
#TeamTboss
Certified winnergrin
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, From Nothing To Something by capatainrambo: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2017
Lala pick nose? shocked

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, From Nothing To Something by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Let me test her popularity on this thread coz it seems efe's enemies are rooting for Tboss. Hit 'like' for Tboss and share for Efe

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, From Nothing To Something by Jodha(f): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Vote wisely.. Do not vote for a lady that'll use the money for dildos and intimacy gadgets.. Vote EFE.. The last man standing... The based on logistics 1 of Nigeria..
EFE all the way.. EFE will collect the money come Sunday.. No private jet owner can stop that..
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss, From Nothing To Something by iyke649(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
I can't vote for somebody who can't recite our national anthem grin grin grin I stand with Efe based on logistics grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What This Doctor Was Caught Doing With His Patient-pants Down / Nollywood Actress Moji Olaiya Dies At 42 / Top Ten Worst Movies Ever Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.