Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,519 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" (18994 Views)

Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba: Denies Tonto Dikeh's Claims / Tonto Dikeh's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by ekensi01: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2017
you're the engineer of what you bring into ur home. make i rest abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by deflover(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2017
I no know say as list dey long for Igbo land na so thier girls mouth they long oh
So Igbo girls no dey shut up na online them dey do marriage counselling
Where her family wey collect bride price
Dem no fit tell this mumu to shut up while dey settle dem
She has a son for d guy
Doesn't she have any sense

Anyway make we dey look Igbo gals well before we marry
We cant pay dis much make we no pay for sensible one cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by ruggedized1: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2017
ikp120:
This is the real definition of a "one night stand material". sad sad sad

When your village people don tire for ya matter, they go make sure you marry a Tonto grin grin grin grin grin. I still dey wonder when some guys go get sense angry angry angry. Even as I broke reach, if they dash me Tonto to marry, I no go even jump am pass, I go fvck and pass grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by ademoladeji(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
'Mama King' was just in the mood to reply comments on her IG page this morning, one of her fans(hussemmy) popped the question 'But we heard a media report saying you apologized for lying against your Ex.@tontolet' and she started another round of 'secret spilling'

[img]www.fotor.com-2017-04-05-08-59-12.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-iI7co_2RqPw/WOSj4TzAstI/AAAAAAAADFE/efPr0m3lr7kvYwfq9Rlmof9hVO0j03JqQCLcB/s1600/screenshot-www.fotor.com-2017-04-05-08-59-12.jpeg[/img]

She answered

[img]https://3.bp..com/-OKnKmskMxLI/WOSkOONjIzI/AAAAAAAADFI/yO3ooalTzNIGT3G5n2I0M58usYzasnbygCLcB/s1600/screenshot-instablog9ja.com-2017-04-05-09-00-42.jpeg[/img]

Went to check more replies and found out she has deleted most of them after being urged by a fan..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSfXu8QDFZp/

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/an-innocent-man-will-not-offer.html

What bad stuff have you done? You did not do anything bad I guess.

Tonto Dike is proving to be a Saint as well as the victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by ipreach: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Please you guys should allow Toto to rest
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by TINALETC3(f): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2017
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Temptee101(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
take your marriage off social media
Which marriage? You dash am any?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by asahnwaKC: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Madam park well abeg....are you the only woman with scattered marriage undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Drabrah(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Is it not the same#Mediahub dat granted her interview too?
So how much she giv dem?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2017
Tonto is back!!! When she see the media forgetting about her, she pop out another lie

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Just like her toto she no dey keep her mouth shut
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by pokipoki: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:

I pity u. Dnt come here crying wen u will expereince ur own domestic violence!
Hmmmm. So because it's coming from tonto everyone should accept that she is telling the truth. Or do you think Churchill bribed the Ghanaian police?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Wallade(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2017
Tonto is not a serious fellow. Besides, why do I need to comment.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by BLACKdagger: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2017
pokipoki:

Hmmmm. So because it's coming from tonto everyone should accept that she is telling the truth. Or do you think Churchill bribed the Ghanaian police?

Go back and read my post again u will see why i made dat comment.. dats if ur observant!
Dnt just quote anyhow!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Heavance(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:
tonto dike has lost it

so your estranged husband who you cialm is poor had 3m million to give to a journalist to cover his lies but doesn't have money to support his family.

she just keep on coming out with different tale of her marriage that keep contradicting itself.

this just goes to show she never really loved that guy..she was after his money all along..considering the fact that she quits nollywood after getting married to him.

she never plan to make her own money..just the thoughts of her getting married to OBJ son made her head swell.

so am guessing the guy figured out tonto never really loved him..and decided not to waste anymore time or money on her.

and rather focus on the assistant at the office who showed him true love and is actually more beautiful and sexy than his wife.

Exactly my thought, how can a broke person cough out 3M naira just for a story?
This woman is so pained

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2017
You must not give a reply to every comment. Tonto dear, the more efforts you put trying to make people believe your right, the more you expose your life and weaknesses to the public. I think you should practice silence. When you don't discuss your marital issues again, it will be soon forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Tonto dikeh is a certified crazy chick.

After all this is over, no one will go near her, not even for a quickie. The potential fallout is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by chinex276(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2017
mtaheeeewwww

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by pokipoki: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Go back and read my post again u will see why i made dat comment.. dats if ur observant!
Dnt just quote anyhow!
Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Vicolan: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2017
Aunty Totoh pls rest for this matter naw......Once beaten twice shine be your case oooh
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2017
How come these Tonto and Churchill don't know that they are different soul types and can't be together. Both of them have their ethereal blueprint latched on by ETs who are from different warring constellations and they are fighting each other using your bodies are containers.

They both need to work on how to get rid of the entities or they divorce. There is no other option. Psychology calls this Personality Disorders, but it has root in Soul ties.

I won't say more.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by KennyID17(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Is it just me, or did anyone notice this "I am a domestic violence Survival "

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2017

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by ndcide(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
Of course, she had to put "domestic violence" in there.
The cheapest blackmail line for silly women.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Burgerlomo: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dis woman no get shame
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Temptee101:
Which marriage? You dash am any?

e pain you?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by ndcide(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
How come these Tonto and Churchill don't know that they are different soul types and can't be together. Both of them have their ethereal blueprint latched on by ETs who are from different warring constellations and they are fighting each other using your bodies are containers.

They both need to work on how to get rid of the entities or they divorce. There is no other option. Psychology calls this Personality Disorders, but it has root in Soul ties.

I won't say more.

Break it down in simple English Plz
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by warriorPedigree: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Stegomiah:
Obviously tonto dike is pained This dude did a solid on her
She should rest joor and move on She now knows what it feels like to steal ones husband
your husband will abuse you. pls don't be pained.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by 1koboko: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Abegi Madam Tonto, we are tired of this una gist.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by Temptee101(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

e pain you?
Is it your marriage? Please advice yourself first, you surely need it more than she does
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" by KanwuliaExtra: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
TONTO darling DIKEH!
Please, get on with your life.
The truth can always be SEEN even when not heard!

You married a LOZER!
You have a son to prove it.
Just leave the matter and MOVE ON.
All na BAD INVESTMENT!
Ask TIWA SAVAGE. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Reacts To Pregnancy Allegations / JJC Skillz: I Had A Dream In 2012 That I Will Marry Funke Akindele / Powede Eniola Awujo Son, Tobechi, Celebrates 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.