Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose (1536 Views)

Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
# The problem with Kayode Fayemi A friend asked me yesterday; what's the problem with Dr Kayode Fayemi and I told him his (Fayemi) major problem is PRIDE. *When you failed to make your O' Level at first sitting despite being an ELITE CHILD that attended CHRIST SCHOOL, Ado Ekiti, one of the best schools; *You had to attend REMEDIAL school to be able to get admission to the University to study HISTORY (Not History and International Relations or International Studies o); *You finished with LOW GRADE; *Worked for six months in PUNCH NEWSPAPERS and ran away from PUNCH because you could not cope; *Travelled to UK to become a TAXI DRIVER; *Enrolled at a certain KINGS COLLEGE (Not any of the Ivy league universities) to do PhD in *HISTORY of WAR (He called it WAR STUDIES); *Then engaged in NGO Business (Another name for Yahoo Yahoo); *Suddenly, you got packaged and funded by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to become Action Congress governorship candidate for your home State, Ekiti; *You lost the general election and someone paid heavily to get you installed as governor by the court. *You lost your reelection bid 16-0 but was appointed minister. If you don't have the grace of God, you will be so arrogant such that you will see other people as stupid and brainless. That is the story of Dr John Kayode Fayemi. He sees himself as a SUPER STAR and everyone else as brainless. After all, if those of you in the Action Congress then and APC now are not stupid and brainless, why didn't any of you become governor instead of Fayemi, who was driving TAXI and doing Yahoo Yahoo (NGO) in London. Fayemi is not like Ayodele Fayose, who struggled on his own to become governor twice. He is a man who was pushed and manipulated to the top, that's why he is ARROGANT. I remember one of my friends in the APC telling me in 2009 that; "Se odindi Dr naa lo nsoro si beyen" (Are you talking to a whole PhD holder like that) and I responded, so if Fayemi were to be a Prof of Chemical Engineering, he will be worshipped like a God? Whenever you see Dr John Kayode Fayemi, tell him that I, Cobbler Lere Olayinka said that he is ARROGANT. He has too much PRIDE and "Igberara nii siwaju iparun". Lere Olayinka 5/4/17

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
cry see finishing cry

i weep for FAYEMI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by cuedish: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by 989900: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lere is just one petulant kid.

'419' gang calling another 'yahoo-yahoo'.

#odenson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by TippyTop(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lere Olayinka bad guy to the end grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by sleekpro(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
989900:
Lere is just one petulant kid.

'419' gang calling another 'yahoo-yahoo'.

#odenson
Proof it, or just read, enjoy and go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by yarimo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
At first I was reading the news with much seriousness until I later discover the news is from Lere Olayinka the weed smoker. Mtcheeew
Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by tuniski: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
yarimo:
At first I was reading the news with much seriousness until I later discover the news is from Lere Olayinka the weed smoker. Mtcheeew
See painment chai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by fergie001: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
comradejudism:

# The problem with Kayode Fayemi
A friend asked me yesterday; what's the
problem with Dr Kayode Fayemi and I told him
his (Fayemi) major problem is PRIDE.
*When you failed to make your O' Level at first
sitting despite being an ELITE CHILD that
attended CHRIST SCHOOL, Ado Ekiti, one of the
best schools;
*You had to attend REMEDIAL school to be able
to get admission to the University to study
HISTORY (Not History and International Relations
or International Studies o);
*You finished with LOW GRADE;
*Worked for six months in PUNCH NEWSPAPERS
and ran away from PUNCH because you could
not cope;
*Travelled to UK to become a TAXI DRIVER;
*Enrolled at a certain KINGS COLLEGE (Not any
of the Ivy league universities) to do PhD in
*HISTORY of WAR (He called it WAR STUDIES);
*Then engaged in NGO Business (Another name
for Yahoo Yahoo);
*Suddenly, you got packaged and funded by
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to become Action Congress
governorship candidate for your home State,
Ekiti;
*You lost the general election and someone paid
heavily to get you installed as governor by the
court.
*You lost your reelection bid 16-0 but was
appointed minister.
If you don't have the grace of God, you will be
so arrogant such that you will see other people
as stupid and brainless.
That is the story of Dr John Kayode Fayemi. He
sees himself as a SUPER STAR and everyone else
as brainless.
After all, if those of you in the Action Congress
then and APC now are not stupid and brainless,
why didn't any of you become governor instead
of Fayemi, who was driving TAXI and doing
Yahoo Yahoo (NGO) in London.
Fayemi is not like Ayodele Fayose, who struggled
on his own to become governor twice. He is a
man who was pushed and manipulated to the
top, that's why he is ARROGANT.
I remember one of my friends in the APC telling
me in 2009 that; "Se odindi Dr naa lo nsoro si
beyen" (Are you talking to a whole PhD holder
like that) and I responded, so if Fayemi were to
be a Prof of Chemical Engineering, he will be
worshipped like a God?
Whenever you see Dr John Kayode Fayemi, tell
him that I, Cobbler Lere Olayinka said that he is
ARROGANT. He has too much PRIDE and
"Igberara nii siwaju iparun".
Lere Olayinka
5/4/17

1 Share

Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
TippyTop:
Lere Olayinka bad guy to the end grin
if this rogue knows what it means to be a PhD holder sincerely he would not write this nonsense about Fayemi. even though am not Fayemis fan nor Fayose but am displeased with the thrash his spewing.
Academics is not an easy task
idiot
ode
Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
I feel like crying for Fayemi but .... Here in Moskow, we don't cry for anybody grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by Qmerit(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
sleekpro:

Is you and tout gov and Lere that ve proofs of him doing doing what they called him ba? If Fayose can admit Fayemi is this educated it means he's really learned/educated
Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by Qmerit(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
sleekpro:

Is you and tout gov and Lere that ve proofs of him doing doing what they called him ba? If Fayose can admit Fayemi is this educated it means he's really learned/educated. Fayose is yelling cause him and his aide can't get the kind of standard of education he got him life
Re: Fayemi Roasted Again By Fayose by yarimo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
tuniski:

See painment chai!
where?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Government On The Run As Court Postpones Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Indefinitly / The Defeat Of Kalu Is The Defeat Of Justice In Nigeria. South Be Careful / why you should not invest in Ogun yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.