Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work (66502 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Help Build Up Your Self Respect At Work / How To Tell A Dominant, Overbearing Or Rude Coworker To Shut The Hell Up At Work / Be Careful Where You Sit At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by choix007(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Typical, everyone will attack the Boss but read carefully and note that she encouraged him at some point, now the man won't stop......that's y she's crying foul
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by johnshagb(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
okay we hear ya. If you reason her story you'd see she is just hyping her levels for her friends. undecided undecided

Oyibo dey reason my matter for office. I stand corrected though. grin

I'm outta here.
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by arosunshine(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
stalicia:
As if say she no wan do

u think every lady is a slụt like u ?
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by dacovajnr: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
youngest85:
Jump into the lagoon
Lagoon is to Nigerians,_________ is to south Africans grin
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
mmsen:

Like what?

She put it all out there while it's fresh.

If she kept it to herself people will stupidly ask "why didn't you tell anyone?" with the answer being because of people like you who will always side with the person in the position of authority.
Oh spare me the authority shiit. Before there was twitter or other social media network issues like this have been solved.

The lady lead the man on from the beginning! Did you miss that? . What if the man was just in love... Not everyone can take No quite easily. The gestures to me aren't even sexual harassment but a display of feelings.

Pls try to always think things in various ways before summing up. undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by 0b10010011: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
And am here still waiting for my married Boss to lure me in exchange for promotion.

I will be the CEO of the company in 5 years time cos I will fu*k her brains out that I did be getting promotion every month
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by binsanni(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
stalicia:
As if say she no wan do
i know like it.. go an replace her now.. OLE
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by stalicia(f): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
arosunshine:

ode! Na my sister account I dey use. Oboy! Wait, wetin b ur own self, shey d girl na ur family? Please, no let me change am for u oooo!!! Person no fit talk again? Abi shey na ur mata dem table down? Guy, just hold ur ground.
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by 0b10010011: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
dacovajnr:
Lagoon is to Nigerians,_________ is to south Africans grin

Okro soup
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by lelvin(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
There's only one outcome...she will be fired...
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by choix007(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:
Oh spare me the authority shiit. Before there was twitter or other social media network issues like this have been solved.

The lady lead the man on from the beginning! Did you miss that? . What if the man was just in love... Not everyone can take No quite easily. The gestures to me aren't even sexual harassment but a display of feelings.

Exactly the point I am trying to make
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by skarz: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
noziz:
jst Bleep d man and run ur shit grin
sorry if I sound rude but put your wife or daughter in her position...think man...think
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
When many African women are seeking for a white saviour man, here is this one running away from salvation. Bwaaaah.

To all women who think that oyinbos are their salvation, watch out, sometimes they are worst than the devil himself.
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by mmsen: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:

No, sadly they weren't resolved a lot of the time because such cases were hidden and the victim would often be pushed to one side. It takes time and money to deal with such cases in court which would be to punish the victim twice.

How did she lead him on? Where is the evidence for that?

This man is married for one thing and the lady has said no, that should be the end of it. At this point it is harassment and she is right to make it known.
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by 151487made(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
arosunshine:

guy na my real account be dis. So, wetin dey scratch u under way make u jam talk.
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by ztanleechima(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:
Is the boss married? If Yes well she did the right thing. If Know, There are better ways to sort this out. undecided
BETTER WAYS?... Shade more light. Please?
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by joycesims(f): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by joycesims(f): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
Destined2win:
Sexual harassment at work is more common than you think.

Only the women can tell you

You are absolutely right!
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by GloriaNinja(f): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Quit the job you buffoon or quit complaining.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by emi14: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
After eating the goodies south African ladies must complain when the tap stops.
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by uboma(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:

You are the one who is wrong here, Sis.

The boss did more than just a display of feelings.

Did he read where he proposed that she be a professional at work and his dream slut....?

Who does that?

That is sexual harassment and if a good HR system is in place, the boss will be issued a warning letter or risk being dismissed.

If the HR fails to do the needful, the lady can report to the Labour Union in her country.
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by noziz(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
skarz:

sorry if I sound rude but put your wife or daughter in her position...think man...think

come must u quote me? no let me insult u o, u wudn't like urself in fact to commit suicide go hungry u, if u let me insult u undecided
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alesandese:

I like how you think
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrUgoo234:
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below

THIEF
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by toprealman: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
youngest85:
Jump into the lagoon
As if you guys will still drag her story out from the lagoon.
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
A nigerian woman would not mind she will jump into bed straight with him, infact she will say and believe that God have Answered her call, she will say it's blessing from God, that she claimed her blessing. grin grin
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by salford: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
Later ladies will come here and say white men are loving, caring, know how to treat a woman right and what have you, see the names he called her.. "my dream slut" smh

Alot of white guys won't want to be socially seen with a non-white girl especially ebony girls. They don't mind having them as friends with benefits though. They see black and indian girl as exotic trophies to fulfil their sexual fantasies but not as wife materials...lol
They dont mind marrying oriental girls though.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
salford:

Alot of white guys won't want to be socially seen with a non-white girl especially ebony girls. They don't mind having them as friends with benefits though. They see black girls as exotic trophies to fulfil their sexual fantasies but not as wife materials...lol
that doesn't make me feel good angry angry
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by salford: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
that doesn't make me feel good angry angry
unfortunately, that is the world we live in.
Re: South African Lady Exposes White Boss Sexually Harassing Her At Work by tannystacey: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
black south africans and their hypocrisy. When is she gonna talk about the black guys harrassing her on the streets?
Attention seeking human.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your NYSC Alawee Is More Than Your Salary (pic) / How ASUU Strike Made Me The Richest Young Carpenter In Anambra - Nelson Emmanuel / Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.