Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

See List Of Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff (COAS) In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See List Of Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff (COAS) In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date (3881 Views)

BUHARI CERTIFICATE: Former COAS In Muritala/obj Joins Fray / Nigerian Presidents/Heads Of State From 1960 Till Date / See Complete List Of Political Parties In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See List Of Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff (COAS) In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date by okpismart: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
The Chief of Army Staff is the highest ranking military officer of the Nigerian Army. The position is often occupied by the most senior commissioned officer appointed by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria. The Chief of Army Staff reports to the Chief of Defence Staff, who also reports to the Defence Minister. The Statutory duty of the Officer is to formulate and execute policies towards the highest attainment of National Security and operational competence of the force.

Following is a chronological list of officers holding the position of General Officer Commanding (GOC) or Chief of Army Staff (COAS)

SOURCE: Wikipedia

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/9949-see-list-of-nigeria-chief-of-army-staff-coas-in-nigeria-from-1960-till-date
Re: See List Of Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff (COAS) In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date by hazan041(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
K
Re: See List Of Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff (COAS) In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date by semac00(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
Interesting. Nice one
Re: See List Of Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff (COAS) In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date by okpismart: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mods pls move to FP
Re: See List Of Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff (COAS) In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
OP modify pls

The CDS report directly to the President and not the Defence Minister....
Re: See List Of Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff (COAS) In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date by Fmartin(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
hmm.. some people's ugliness na follow come.. i no mention pesin name oo
Re: See List Of Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff (COAS) In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Buratai is a monkey.. I dey wait make army baskats
Fmartin:
hmm.. some people's ugliness na follow come.. i no mention pesin name oo

1 Like

Re: See List Of Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff (COAS) In Nigeria From 1960 Till Date by horlabiyi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Thought there's no more Major Gen in Nigeria again.

Can I get some LIKEs today April 6 Is My Birthday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Upcoming Artist In Enugu / Resident Of Ekiti In Wild Jubilation Over Fayemi's Victory (photos) / 2019 Elections: INEC And The Rest Of Us, By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.