Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan (14681 Views)

ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady / University Of Ibadan, OAU, Covenant Lead Nigeria's Total Research Output / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2017
shocked
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by LOSKYXANDER: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by Jeposky(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Haaa! UI kè?!

Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by Emerituz(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2017
veekid:
Buhari sef
shm, even if some people commit murder they will still blame buhari, if their girlfriends cheat on them they will blame buhari. It was then when Nigerians do bad things dem go blame devil but now all the blame is on buhari.
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by oluboom(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2017
Treyknowles:
So U.I Don Overthrone O.A.U, Nawa O

ah swear dey don ovethrow OAU oh bcuz just few weeks ago i heard U.I NASU was on strike....the only difference is dat na students dey strike pass for OAU
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by oluboom(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2017
veekid:
Buhari sef
incase u dont know.. its an issue within U. I and not a national issue... u should blame their VC
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by Carter4luv(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Bcuz say dere children dey abroad dey sch why den no go suffer d students here. Wicked people.
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by pellswizz: 7:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Omole again?? WTF
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by Mojoy88(m): 7:57am On Apr 06, 2017
When OAU, the super striker, has repented. E murasi! Continue!

Feel free to yawn dust...
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by folly22(f): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2017
From NASU strike to ASUU strike again.
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by davidbanner(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2017
the other are gradually walking in OAU footsteps
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by officialbbass01: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2017
ekems2017:
Pls i know how it hurts to be denied your right but pls strike is not what we need now. The authority of the school should dialogue with them pls.

do you know since when they have been doing that??

the strike is suppose to have happened long before Now but their patience didn't yield anything... imagine #75000 be deducted from your salary.... base on logistics it's not too OK

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2017
edoboy33:
can never happen in delsu
Lol what do u mean. Delsu that has started deducting 10% from workers salary.
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by Trust77: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2017
My school

Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by Temysteve(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2017
botad:
Nothing is working in this country. Education is in shambles right from the primary level. In public schools, especially higher institutions, you only know when you gain admission, you can never predict when you will graduate.

Nigerian students "study" under pressure and tension here with little or nothing to show for it but once they cross the ocean to the land of "human being", you see them excelling.
Nigeria is WACK!
what's your contribution towards the educational crisis on ground as a student. Dnt just open ur foolish mouth nd talk rubbish...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by jasedu60: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
nawa o

Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by botad(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mumu like you, did I mention your name in the comment? It shows how shallow minded you are and an indication that JAMB is still frustrating you.

My candid advice, go and prepare very well so that you will make your papers this time!

Otondo!

Temysteve:
what's your contribution towards the educational crisis on ground as a student. Dnt just open ur foolish mouth nd talk rubbish...
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by mikolo80: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
botad:
Nothing is working in this country. Education is in shambles right from the primary level. In public schools, especially higher institutions, you only know when you gain admission, you can never predict when you will graduate.

Nigerian students "study" under pressure and tension here with little or nothing to show for it but once they cross the ocean to the land of "human being", you see them excelling.

Nigeria is WACK!
you the Nigerians that are excelling in ready-made country are WACK. build your own country fools
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by Temysteve(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
botad:
Mumu like you, did I mention your name in the comment? It shows how shallow minded you are and an indication that JAMB is still frustrating you.

My candid advice, go and prepare very well so that you will make your papers this time!
Otondo!
hahahahaha!! Sorry its NEGATIVE.
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by activistjohnny(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please to the ui student please is the school offering architecture. Need your reply. Thanks.
Re: ASUU Strike Hits University Of Ibadan by CellTabRepairs: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
It was striking days when I refused to be idle and began to make money fixing phones and computers. By the time I was to serve, I could own my first car. Already bought hundreds of thousands of IPO shares. Take action.

Are you yet to get this bestselling resource? Before now,this tech-support segment was hidden knowledge. Now, you have a chance with the WORLD's first ever complete manual on cell/smartphone technology and its repairs. GET IT NOW! Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

Just click name tag, view and get it right away! #NoDull

(1) (2) (Reply)

UTME Results Inaccessible, Candidates Complain / Princess Atika Ajanah Donates Fully Equipped Crèche To Her Alma Mater In Kogi / How To Check Your Neco Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.