Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120264 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Who else got a regret mail after the video interview?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Gpeculiar: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
I did the video interview some hours ago. Still yet to get any feedback from them
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Vecharry(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
I played the pymetric games and got a mail that they are reviewing my performance and will get in touch soon, this was 5days ago, nothing yet. who else is with me on this
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
Vecharry:
I played the pymetric games and got a mail that they are reviewing my performance and will get in touch soon, this was 5days ago, nothing yet. who else is with me on this

If you are using Gmail, check your promotion, updates or spam
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Vecharry(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Emaimo:

If you are using Gmail, check your promotion, updates or spam

Bro, I have checked everything, still nothing
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Vecharry(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Thank you for completing Level 2 - our online games! We hope you enjoyed them. We also hope you found your feedback report useful.

We are currently reviewing your scores and will be in contact about the next steps soon.

Please take time to review your feedback report in detail as it has useful information about your strengths and development areas.

We will be in touch soon about the next steps.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Vecharry:

Bro, I have checked everything, still nothing

The stories I'm receiving from this Unilever is not funny anymore.
God will help us.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Vecharry:
Thank you for completing Level 2 - our online games! We hope you enjoyed them. We also hope you found your feedback report useful.

We are currently reviewing your scores and will be in contact about the next steps soon.

Please take time to review your feedback report in detail as it has useful information about your strengths and development areas.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment

I have not received this kind of mail from them though. I applied on the 6th, got a mail for the game that same day. I played the game that same day and got a mail for video interview the same day. I did the interview 2 days later and got a congratulatory mail, since then no other mail till now.

Well this could be the advantage of early application though....just my view

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Evening guys, has anyone above 26 been successful with the application?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jumybecks:
Evening guys, has anyone above 26 been successful with the application?
Yes
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
12go:

Yes
Thanks.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Feraz(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
Emaimo:

I have not received this kind of mail from them though. I applied on the 6th, got a mail for the game that same day. I played the game that same day and got a mail for video interview the same day. I did the interview 2 days later and got a congratulatory mail, since then no other mail till now.

Well this could be the advantage of early application though....just my view
I applied early enough too (a day after you did - 12:30AM, April 7 precisely) but have the same response as below since last week Friday.

I don't think it's how early though but I think it's mostly those for SC that are awaiting their fate after playing the game. R and D got theirs almost immediately.

Vecharry:

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by shybelle: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
lola800:
I have taken my test and got my feedback quite quickly-Negative
The feedback came in less than 2hrs after taking the interview.
There was a very detailed analysis about my performance.
I don't know if the mail was personalised though. I was encouraged to apply after 12mths and work on my skills. Personally I think I put in alot of effort and did well in some areas I was told I didn't do well enough. I would not lie I feel really bad about it cause I put in a whole lot of effort and went the extra mile in preparation (not just reading their page, but business analyses page, the UFLP graduate page, Quora, gbo gbo e).Asides that ,it's the only thing I have supplied for that's really related to my course of study... but it's all good. I would prep gradually-I believe in letting a company's values and related info become part of you, not just head knowledge, it makes the interview process easier and more natural(unfortunately, there's hardly ever time for that)-and keep my fingers crossed that there would be another opportunity like this in 12 mths...unless I have sth better
I am also wondering why my reply came in soo quickly caue I want to believe a lot of people that did theirs days back are still awaiting replies. Could it be I did something very undesirable? My network went off at a time though and I had to retake the first question.
But job search in Naija sha...if one is not careful ehn depression can just take over cry
oya enough with my rantings grin
Congrats to all those who scaled forward. Have a wonderful time in the rest of the assessments and give it your best
You stand the chance of taveling to other countries during the cause of the programme..btw pls keep us updated with the process

Awwww, Lola don't feel bad. I same feedback almost immediately (about 10-15 mins). I was heartbroken cos i was already in love with the company. Just let it go and try other good orgs. All the best.

Forgot to add this, i did not cry but tears rolled down my cheeks and i was down almost the whole day but I know why i didn't do well and i am over it now.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by ziziobi: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2017
lola800:
I have taken my test and got my feedback quite quickly-Negative
The feedback came in less than 2hrs after taking the interview.
There was a very detailed analysis about my performance.
I don't know if the mail was personalised though. I was encouraged to apply after 12mths and work on my skills. Personally I think I put in alot of effort and did well in some areas I was told I didn't do well enough. I would not lie I feel really bad about it cause I put in a whole lot of effort and went the extra mile in preparation (not just reading their page, but business analyses page, the UFLP graduate page, Quora, gbo gbo e).Asides that ,it's the only thing I have supplied for that's really related to my course of study... but it's all good. I would prep gradually-I believe in letting a company's values and related info become part of you, not just head knowledge, it makes the interview process easier and more natural(unfortunately, there's hardly ever time for that)-and keep my fingers crossed that there would be another opportunity like this in 12 mths...unless I have sth better
I am also wondering why my reply came in soo quickly caue I want to believe a lot of people that did theirs days back are still awaiting replies. Could it be I did something very undesirable? My network went off at a time though and I had to retake the first question.
But job search in Naija sha...if one is not careful ehn depression can just take over cry
oya enough with my rantings grin
Congrats to all those who scaled forward. Have a wonderful time in the rest of the assessments and give it your best
You stand the chance of taveling to other countries during the cause of the programme..btw pls keep us updated with the process

awww. sorry dear. My sister also got a regret mail after the video interview. dnt feel bad, greater things ahead. I also had a dream i got a rejection mail. cry cry. i quickly went to check all my mail folders and didnt find any mail from them yet. smiley
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2017
Is the rejection mail after the video interview for SC or R/D ?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by kael007: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2017
shybelle:

Awwww, Lola don't feel bad. I same feedback almost immediately (about 10-15 mins). I was heartbroken cos i was already in love with the company. Just let it go and try other good orgs. All the best.

Forgot to add this, i did not cry but tears rolled down my cheeks and i was down almost the whole day but I know why i didn't do well and i am over it now.

I'm so sorry dear. Felt this way wen i missed out on access bank and flour mills Nigeria (after spending so much on their various stages. Unlike Unilever, one had to travel to lag for each of these companies recruitment process (usually 4 to 5 processes) at his/her own expense). And i got kicked out at the finals. No real reasons were given. Any ways, that's past now but ive learnt not to give up and the Truth is, we got to trust that God knows beta. I believe there's a place for all of us. U will find urs soon.

3 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by ziziobi: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2017
12go:
Is the rejection mail after the video interview for SC or R/D ?

Not sure what lola applied for but my sister applied for SC
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by shybelle: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2017
kael007:

I'm so sorry dear. Felt this way wen i missed out on access bank and flour mills Nigeria (after spending so much on their various stages. Unlike Unilever, one had to travel to lag for each of these companies recruitment process (usually 4 to 5 processes) at his/her own expense). And i got kicked out at the finals. No real reasons were given. Any ways, that's past now but ive learnt not to give up and the Truth is, we got to trust that God knows beta. I believe there's a place for all of us. U will find urs soon.

Thanks. I had the Access experience but the difference is that i never even got a feedback after the finals but somehow i'm glad i'm not there now.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2017
kael007:

I did Access too, wasted time and money going for different stages only to be kicked out after an interview with top management which went seemingly well. The annoying thing was the excuses I had to give at work just to attend their interviews.

Lola800 and others that have gotten rejection mails, don't despair. Good jobs will come eventually. The good side is you already know your fate unlike the rest of us that are drowning in anxiety. Now, you can channel your energy to other great things.

Good luck to everyone!

PS: In as much as this video interview saves time and energy, I think I still prefer a real interview or at worst, a Skype interview. At least, you'll get to see your interviewers' faces.

3 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by kael007: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

I did Access too, wasted time and money going for different stages only to be kicked out after an interview with top management which went seemingly well. The annoying thing was the excuses I had to give at work just to attend their interviews.

Lola800 and others that have gotten rejection mails, don't despair. Good jobs will come eventually. The good side is you already know your fate unlike the rest of us that are drowning in anxiety. Now, you can channel your energy to other great things.

Good luck to everyone!

PS: In as much as this video interview saves time and energy, I think I still prefer a real interview or at worst, a Skype interview. At least, you'll get to see your interviewers faces.

well said bro. I however heard that a one on one interview is part of their one day assessment center. U'd still get that which u prefer...smiles...I hope we get to that stage. All the best guys.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
shybelle:

Thank you so much
Lool @you didn't cry but tears rolled down your cheeks...it's all good. A good number of us experienced that too wink

If you have an idea of why you didn't do well pls share cause I have been racking my brain for what I did wrong

As for the Access, there's a very good possibility that you'll get called for the August batch if you didn't get a regret mail after TM Int.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
ziziobi:

awww. sorry dear. My sister also got a regret mail after the video interview. dnt feel bad, greater things ahead. I also had a dream i got a rejection mail. cry cry. i quickly went to check all my mail folders and didnt find any mail from them yet. smiley

Thank you Zizi
Keep your fingers crossed and not just hope but pray also for the best. Success
Btw I applied for R and D
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Good luck to everyone!

PS: In as much as this video interview saves time and energy, I think I still prefer a real interview or at worst, a Skype interview. At least, you'll get to see your interviewers' faces.

Thanks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by okpala95(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
ziziobi:

Lol grin angry grin cheesy grin

Please, tell us what the dream as about. wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by okpala95(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
These stories and advises are so touching. God will open doors for us all.

But then, the stories are scary at the same time shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lorddskillz: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Vecharry:

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment

WE ARE IN THE SAME CATEGORY BROTHER. I DID MINE LAST WEEK SUNDAY. ALMOST 10 DAYS NOW. NO FEEDBACK

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Meyire: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
okpala95:
If you have not done the interview, my advise.. Just do it. Its a life-applied interview. What i mean is, they'll ask you brain storming questions to see how good you are at problem solving.. Innovation and development just as the job role states.

It's not easy, it's fast and so must yoi be too. The questions i was asked weren't the same as my friend's. (so don't bother asking me what my questions were)

Just get you problem solving game on.. Speak good English not pidgin.. As the interview isn't conducted by Nigerians. Plus, make sure you have a good network. Once you go offline, i heard you can't restart the interview as your login code is valid once.. Hence, climb the pole if you must.

Like i said, the questions are based on problem solving skills, Innovation and development. Don't expect questions like teol me about yourself, where you see yourself in 50 years bla bla bla..

In summary, pay attention to the details of the video.. As you won't be able to replay. Mind you, the same way the application closed unknowingly on their portal.. It's the same way they might choose to close the interview session as well after 7 days.

So, don't wait for anyone.. Just do the needful asap. Best of luck.

I got a congrats mail after my interview, if it pleases you to know.
Please, if I may ask, were you sent a mail containing assessment of your traits during the first??
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by ziziobi: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
okpala95:

Lol grin angry grin cheesy grin

Please, tell us what the dream as about. wink wink cheesy

hahhhaha. People were receiving success mails and when i checked my mail i saw a very long regret mail cry. Anyway the assessment day in my dream for the people with success mail was dec 1st and 2nd. hahahahha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
ziziobi:

hahhhaha. People were receiving success mails and when i checked my mail i saw a very long regret mail cry. Anyway the assessment day in my dream for the people with success mail was dec 1st and 2nd. hahahahha grin grin grin grin grin
hehehehe...I guess u thought about the interview before u went to bed.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2017
I havent taken mine o! I jst passed the online game. A friend failed d game n d response he got was that there are limited spaces and the process has become intense and his score did not meet up. Now I am wondering what the video test will look like. Pls d person that passed. Help me abeg.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Take your time and go through the thread.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by prestige4uc: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2017
nkec001:

I applied today and I was successful. that info is false.

I said i think...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Reply)

Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.