Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120098 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 2:45pm On May 16, 2017
Meyire:

Woman. I didn't know asking for a screenshot is officially a taboo now. Its so funny it wasn't during the process when some certain persons here went out of their way to paste the interview questions and their feedback reviews
Nairaland is all bout sharing info and stuffs.

Man. Asking for a screenshot of highly confidential and personal information is not right. The people that posted that info about the interview questions did not share screenshots. They typed it manually and we believed them. If he typed the important details out what difference does it make?

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Solecontroller(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2017
Lunagirl:

Man. Asking for a screenshot of highly confidential and personal information is not right. The people that posted that info about the interview questions did not share screenshots. They typed it manually and we believed them. If he typed the important details out what difference does it make?

I shared screenshots of questions and also the extra documents available. Kindly verify before typing invalid statements as facts.

Nothing happened.

If the individual doesn't wanna share the shots or provide substantial evidence for the invite then it's a slap on everybody that has contributed so called confidential information on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dazzle12: 3:29pm On May 16, 2017
Not like I'm obligated to convince anyone, but here is another email which was sent to me.
Again, please who knows what the pay is like?

3 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by gifted245: 3:33pm On May 16, 2017
JOB ADVERT
IMAGE LINKS WEST AFRICA is a pioneer in technology that touches millions of lives every day. A step ahead of technology – our products are made to save, support, and sustain lives. We conceive their molds well ahead of the trends in consumer lifestyles.
We are recruiting seasoned and competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: position of Support Engineer
Job Description
To offer after sales support and follow-up on projects
Education: HND Electrical/ Electronic engineering
Special Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities:
Excellent computer applications, especially Ms Excel.
Must have a good understanding of the technologies and standards as they apply to the installation
Must be able to read and understand manufacture’s manuals for operating and repairing of electronic equipment and components.
Must be able to think analytically.
Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Ability to work well under pressure and deadline environments.
Ability to translate highly technical information to end user customers and staff.
Ability to communicate with other staff.
Ability to handle on-call responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
27th of May.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info.imagelinkswestafrica@gmail.com
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2017
Dazzle12:
Not like I'm obligated to convince anyone, but here is another email which was sent to me.

Oga share the date na. That's exactly what we wanna know. At least if the date passes and we don't get invited, we can put our minds elsewhere. Stop with all these hide and seek. We can't gatecrash an interview na. We are not asking you for what they asked at your interview, we're asking for the date so that we can plan and hope that they get to us before said date.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Kawlingz: 3:49pm On May 16, 2017
please the guy has tried. If you'll be invited, you will be. Just chill and be hopeful!

4 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 4:07pm On May 16, 2017
Solecontroller:

I shared screenshots of questions and also the extra documents available. Kindly verify before typing invalid statements as facts.

Nothing happened.

If the individual doesn't wanna share the shots or provide substantial evidence for the invite then it's a slap on everybody that has contributed so called confidential information on this thread.

If you shared screenshots, you were not under any obligation to do that. You could have easily typed the questions and I would have believed you either ways. All I am saying is that it is not compulsory that he shares screenshots of his email.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by prestige4uc: 4:22pm On May 16, 2017
guys relax abeg... unilver or not we must move on... i have not even seen any feedback after online games. no regret nor success. just congratulations on completing online games. are my moving on? yes do i have hope? yes... lets chil its well
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Chase2903: 4:49pm On May 16, 2017
Dazzle12:

Thanks, man for all the info shared. Please, don't hesitate to let us know if you meet other candidates on the platform or if you have idea if dere's gonna be another batch of discovery center. Because, i must admit the fact that u're only guy invited that i've seen. All the best, bro

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 4:51pm On May 16, 2017
prestige4uc:
guys relax abeg... unilver or not we must move on... i have not even seen any feedback after online games. no regret nor success. just congratulations on completing online games. are my moving on? yes do i have hope? yes... lets chil its well
exactly...everybody chill jare..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by spawne: 5:12pm On May 16, 2017
Y'all should relax already. AC is usually in batches (hopefully this won't be any different).
https://www.nairaland.com/1500543/unilever-management-trainee-2013-future/28
That's a link to a previous thread; you'd see not everyone was invited to participate on same day.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2017
Even myself here that my only undoing was to miss A CALL from Unilever Nigeria, I'm just chilling here with no stress about this whole recruitment process.

All these British firms (just like GSK) that do select like 2 or 3 people at the end of it all, one shouldn't lose sleep over them.
I just hope for the best, though my mind is prepared and ready for the worst.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by kael007: 6:23pm On May 16, 2017
Congrats to all those who hve made it to the last and final stage of the process. I wish you all the best.
One question for you guys though....did you apply for R&grin or Supply?
Thanks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2017
kael007:
Congrats to all those who hve made it to the last and final stage of the process. I wish you all the best.
One question for you guys though....did you apply for R&grin or Supply?
Thanks
You sound like you are out already...?

Yea, R/D here.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Chase2903: 6:38pm On May 16, 2017
Sunnystooth:

You sound like you are out already...?

Yea, R/D here.

Hi sunnystooth, have you gotten any email from Unilever and have you been called back since yesterday?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2017
Chase2903:

Hi sunnystooth, have you gotten any email from Unilever and have you been called back since yesterday?
Nope, nothing yet.
I noticed that my application status was updated on their site on 7th May... Formerly the last update i was seeing there was the date i took my interview - 13th April... I dont know if that means anything either.
Until i get a mail from them, I'll still be a bit hopeful.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Chase2903: 6:55pm On May 16, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Nope, nothing yet.
I noticed that my application status was updated on their site on 7th May... Formerly the last update i was seeing there was the date i took my interview - 13th April... I dont know if that means anything either.
Until i get a mail from them, I'll still be a bit hopeful.

Where did you check your application status?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2017
Chase2903:

Where did you check your application status?
Go to the first or second mail you received from Unilever, you'll see a link on how to view your page and your application status.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 7:13pm On May 16, 2017
Sunnystooth:
Go to the first or second mail you received from Unilever, you'll see a link on how to view your page and your application status.
Pls what's the update on your application on their site...what's written pls? Cos my last is the hirevue interview update.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Chase2903: 7:17pm On May 16, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Yeah.. Seen it, bro. Thanks. The last update was the Hirevue interview feedback date. It is well jare. Let's put our hopes in God.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2017
eseh1:
Pls what's the update on your application on their site...what's written pls? Cos my last is the hirevue interview update.
Mine is still the last HireVue interview update mail that's there ... only that the date of my application "last updated" changed from the former one i used to see... No big deal about it jor.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 7:40pm On May 16, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Mine is still the last HireVue interview update mail that's there ... only that the date of my application "last updated" changed from the former one i used to see... No big deal about it jor.

Same here... Mine changed to May 10

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 7:57pm On May 16, 2017
Who did d interview on the 9th of april that has gotten discovery center invite for R & D. I am still expecting my own
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 8:31pm On May 16, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Same here... Mine changed to May 10
J please when did u do ur digital interview?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by kael007: 11:21pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Sunnystooth post=56583455]
You sound like you are out already....

I applied for both positions and took the interview for both. I av since received a regret reply my supply application bt nothing under RandD. Jst the feedback after the interview. So in conclusion, i am out but not out.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by DRscience(f): 12:08am On May 17, 2017
Kawlingz:
please the guy has tried. If you'll be invited, you will be. Just chill and be hopeful!
I agree with you! Gbam
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nwachiizu(m): 4:55am On May 17, 2017
Dazzle12:
How come the Unilever address isn't complete? It's meant to be; 1, Billings Way, Oregun Industrial Estate, Ikeja.
I sense something is not right with this mail
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 5:03am On May 17, 2017
quote author=kael007

I did same. Applied and did the interview on supply chain, got the regret mail earlier on. I then applied and took the interview on R/D.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 6:34am On May 17, 2017
Dazzle12:

It will be appreciated if u can post the date of the Accessement center. That way people who v nt gotten mails/call can know their fate. Thank u
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Kawlingz: 9:10am On May 17, 2017
For those of you still trying to discredit Dazzle12 efforts to update us on the process, would you prefer he kept mute on the entire thing? You don't have to believe, just continue to hope. Until you receive a regret mail or till this year runs out, you're still in the process. Have some faith people.

But if it's any consolation, I advice you go to the first mail sent to you after your application (like sunnystooth said), login, and click "MY JOBPAGE" to view your job submission status. If you can still see the option to "Withdraw Job Submission", then trust me you're still safe. To double check, click "View email messages" to see all the emails Unilever has sent you (in case your village people hijacked your email to prevent you from being great). Did you see a regret mail? No? Then you're still safe!

Until you receive a regret mail, you're safe!
Until you receive a regret mail, you're safe!!
You're safe until you receive a regret mail!!!

Stop trying to discredit the ones that have been successful. If they're lying it's their headache, not yours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 9:43am On May 17, 2017
Kawlingz:
For those of you still trying to discredit Dazzle12 efforts to update us on the process, would you prefer he kept mute on the entire thing? You don't have to believe, just continue to hope. Until you receive a regret mail or till this year runs out, you're still in the process. Have some faith people.

But if it's any consolation, I advice you go to the first mail sent to you after your application (like sunnystooth said), login, and click "MY JOBPAGE" to view your job submission status. If you can still see the option to "Withdraw Job Submission", then trust me you're still safe. To double check, click "View email messages" to see all the emails Unilever has sent you (in case your village people hijacked your email to prevent you from being great). Did you see a regret mail? No? Then you're still safe!

Until you receive a regret mail, you're safe!
Until you receive a regret mail, you're safe!!
You're safe until you receive a regret mail!!!

Stop trying to discredit the ones that have been successful. If they4're lying it's their headache, not yours.

Thanks for the encouragement, i am safe

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sapientbae: 1:47pm On May 17, 2017
You all shouldn't compel anyone to release "personal" details. Moreover, he was kind enough to reveal the month. We have only two weeks to end of this month. If you will be assessed before the month runs out, you should have been contacted already or you will be contacted soon. If not, wait till you are mailed. I've had numerous disappointments from multinationals and I have learnt patience the best way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.