Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Is This Really The Man Behind The Official EFCC Twitter Handle?! (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Really The Man Behind The Official EFCC Twitter Handle?! (photo) (975 Views)

Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Fshaw EFCC Twitter Handler Leaves / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really The Man Behind The Official EFCC Twitter Handle?! (photo) by itsop(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2017
A Facebook user , Emeka Joshua , has claime
that the man in the photo above is one of the
thumbs tweeting with the official EFCC
Twitterhandle.

According to him, there are about four people
behind the management of the Twitter account.
Read what he wrote below:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/is-this-really-man-behind-official-efcc.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Is This Really The Man Behind The Official EFCC Twitter Handle?! (photo) by IncredibleJoe(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2017
I have 0.0075% trust in this story

1 Like

Re: Is This Really The Man Behind The Official EFCC Twitter Handle?! (photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2017
ok
Re: Is This Really The Man Behind The Official EFCC Twitter Handle?! (photo) by Holatunde007(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2017
By their face u shall know them
Re: Is This Really The Man Behind The Official EFCC Twitter Handle?! (photo) by Iamwrath: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2017
Me Neither

Even if he was , I am sure he doesn't want his face plastered all over the internet

More Importantly , Is the Facebook user an EFCC customer ? grin grin
IncredibleJoe:
I have 0.0075% trust in this story
Re: Is This Really The Man Behind The Official EFCC Twitter Handle?! (photo) by Cyberrex(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2017
we'll never know. ..
Re: Is This Really The Man Behind The Official EFCC Twitter Handle?! (photo) by IncredibleJoe(m): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Iamwrath:
Me Neither

Even if he was , I am sure he doesn't want his face plaster d all over the internet

More Importantly , Is the Facebook user an EFCC customer ? grin grin
the guy that exposed him is just looking for cheap fame
Re: Is This Really The Man Behind The Official EFCC Twitter Handle?! (photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2017
very braliant guy

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? / Atrocities Committed Against Igbos #wewillneverforget / Biafra : Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Statue Almost Completed & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.