Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body (43551 Views)

Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Codes151(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Life na turn by turn! Soon she go expire
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by ungara17: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=ekems2017 post=55315173] Waiting for her own outburst when series of slaps land on her face[/quote
Tontolet, u better go back to ur husband o because ur ego will not help u.

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Saintmary(f): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
She that finds a good husband, finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord. If you believe, receive your good husband in Jesus' name.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by delors(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Omo if na me too eh...i cannot fit to come and guarantee that I see not...err...not ... haba. See bodi nah.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by binsanni(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
tabithababy:
. Your mother is an olosho. undecided
shuu. i dont know it pains u like this..
olosho no be work

Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by tabithababy(f): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
binsanni:

shuu. i dont know it pains u like this..
olosho no be work
. Your mother work na olosho nah. Useless fool. You no get sense. Keep typing with a dead brain. Son of a bitch
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by binsanni(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
tabithababy:
. Your mother work na olosho nah. Useless fool. You no get sense. Keep typing with a dead brain. Son of a bitch
THIS Y U ARE LIVING A TARTERD LIFE PATHETIC DUNCE..
I WILL PRETEND I DON'T SEE THIS. U BETTER SWERVE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
MOREOVER I KNOW CHARITY BEGIN AT HOME.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by Ken4agent(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Call for your viable sucker free of all pest from kenfarm and you will be smiling to the bank at the end of this planting season. Whether you will be satisfy or dissatisfy on your harvesting day depends on your choice of suckers.....this follow the saying that ..... "what you plant is what you harvest"
Make no mistake of your choice of sucker....improved variety is expensive, more viable and pest resistant unlike local specie that are as cheap as 40naira with low yield, pest infested, fruit after 2yrs and nonviable. Make a wise choice by calling kenfarm for your genetically engineered suckers suitable for the tropical region.
Contact us via: kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by tabithababy(f): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2017
binsanni:

THIS Y U ARE LIVING A TARTERD LIFE PATHETIC DUNCE..
I WILL PRETEND I DON'T SEE THIS. U BETTER SWERVE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
MOREOVER I KNOW CHARITY BEGIN AT HOME.
. Your mother olosho work no allow her teach you basic home training. You called a woman olosho as if you don't have females in your family.it shall never be well with your mother. Poor fool. Foolish he goat
Re: Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Tattoos And Bikini Body by SHOCK7(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
softwerk:
Tonto Dike right now?!
hello softwerk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Gorgeous In Swimsuit Photos / Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Claims She's 40, While He's 37 / Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.