Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Sisters Come In..... - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sisters Come In..... (8786 Views)

An-nikkah (Marriage): A Soft Admonition To Our Sisters / Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student / Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
tintingz:
ANAS, the sheepian.

You've been told, pretend like you have sense....

3 Likes

Re: Sisters Come In..... by tintingz(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

You've been told, pretend like you have sense....
Mr Kabiru the sense warrior doesn't know there are adult swim cartoons. cheesy grin

Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

لِمَ؟ Why?

for myself. I'm lagging behind in so many things
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

for myself. I'm lagging behind in so many things

Are you willing to know? All you need is "wanting to know".... Its never too late to know.... Knowing will make more conscious of Allaah....as Allaah says, The knowledgeable among his servants are the ones that fear Allaah the most...
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Are you willing to know? All you need is "wanting to know".... Its never too late to know.... Knowing will make more conscious of Allaah....as Allaah says, The knowledgeable among his servants are the ones that fear Allaah the most...

hmmm... Jazakallahu khairan
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

hmmm... Jazakallahu khairan

Wa iyyaki....but the question is still hanging with a big question mark staring at you....
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Wa iyyaki....but the question is still hanging with a big question mark staring at you....

of course, yes
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

of course, yes

You could begin by learning the Arabic language.........

But I must tell you, learning the language is for those that are determined, if you are not determined, after few classes shaytaan will whisper to you and you will feel lazy, this is where you need to fight your desires...

Are you in? I could give you a site where you can download lectures on Arabic language, its gonna be videos and the feeling of "a class" is there.... Better still you can enrol for a live madrasah around your place....so which?
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

You could begin by learning the Arabic language.........

But I must tell you, learning the language is for those that are determined, if you are not determined, after few classes shaytaan will whisper to you and you will feel lazy, this is where you need to fight your desires...

Are you in? I could give you a site where you can download lectures on Arabic language, its gonna be videos and the feeling of "a class" is there.... Better still you can enrol for a live madrasah around your place....so which?

the site please. I'm currently in the South East and there's no madrasah here
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

the site please. I'm currently in the South East and there's no madrasah here

First all they are targeting those who can read Arabic (even if its a little) but don't understand it....so..

Download the books to be treated HERE

The books are three....book 1, book 2, book 3 all in PDF...

Download the video lectures treating the books, lesson by lesson HERE

Baarakallaahu feeki.....all you need now is seriousness and finish all the three books, you'll not regret it...incase you having problems.... Reach me.
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

First all they are targeting those who can read Arabic (even if its a little) but don't understand it....so..

Baarakallaahu feeki.....all you need now is seriousness and finish all the three books, you'll not regret it...incase you having problems.... Reach me.

Jazakallahu khairan. I'm really really grateful. I will check them out immediately. may Allah bless you
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

Jazakallahu khairan. I'm really really grateful. I will check them out immediately. may Allah bless you

Wa iyyaki and may Allaah bless you too....pls do check them, it's my joy that women learn the deen, because the children will benefit from it a great deal....
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

Remember....
Don't rush things, I'll advice, take two lectures per week, use the 5 days to practice what you've learnt...hope you can do this.....i'm telling you this because man was created with hastiness, just like how Adam wanted to jump even when soul was blown into his body without reaching his legs...... The truth is you shouldn't rush....
Re: Sisters Come In..... by carinmom(f): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
udatso:

I hope your health has improved. May Allah heal you
Alhamdulillah, I just have to thank Allah for my condition . And I am confident that it is a taste of my imaan.

Ameen, may Allah accept all your prayers towards me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sisters Come In..... by carinmom(f): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
madridguy:
Allahumo Ashfahana Inaka anta shafau

Ameen ya Allah, jazakallah khayran
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Remember....
Don't rush things, I'll advice, take two lectures per week, use the 5 days to practice what you've learnt...hope you can do this.....i'm telling you this because man was created with hastiness, just like how Adam wanted to jump even when soul was blown into his body without reaching his legs...... The truth is you shouldn't rush....

alright. succeeded in downloading book 1. books 2 and 3 kept showing invalid link
Re: Sisters Come In..... by madridguy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wa iyakum.

carinmom:

Ameen ya Allah, jazakallah khayran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisters Come In..... by yhermmie(f): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2017
I really want to learn too...
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Baker77: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

assala'mu alaykum brother,is the book Durus logatil arrobiyah?
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Aminzy(m): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2017
yhermmie:
I really want to learn too...
visit that site Abdelkabir posted......i hope it will help you......but how fluent re u in Arabic language?
Or are u a starter?
Re: Sisters Come In..... by yhermmie(f): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Aminzy:
visit that site Abdelkabir posted......i hope it will help you......but how fluent re u in Arabic language?
Or are u a starter?

I'm really not a starter. I can read some common surahs offhand. I can't read the Quran except when written with alphabets
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Baker77:
assala'mu alaykum brother,is the book Durus logatil arrobiyah?

Wa alaykumus salaam brother... Yes it is...
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Baker77: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Good.jaza'kumu llahu khayran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

alright. succeeded in downloading book 1. books 2 and 3 kept showing invalid link

Started listening already?
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Started listening already?

no. I hope to subscribe next week so I can download the videos and start immediately.
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

no. I hope to subscribe next week so I can download the videos and start immediately.

Toor......may Allaah provide for you...

1 Like

Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Toor......may Allaah provide for you...

Ameen
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Mrukk: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
JazakaAllahu khyran for sharing this educative piece. Though I didn't seek your permission have been able to download d e-books .
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mrukk:
JazakaAllahu khyran for sharing this educative piece. Though I didn't seek your permission have been able to download d e-books .

Wa iyyak.....you don't need to seek my permission, its not mine, moreover the site is for everybody..... Hope you'll be downloading the video lectures treating the books you downloaded?
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Mrukk: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Wa iyyak.....you don't need to seek my permission, its not mine, moreover the site is for everybody..... Hope you'll be downloading the video lectures treating the books you downloaded?
i will in Sha Allah
Re: Sisters Come In..... by zarinaAin: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2017
Asalam alaykum Abdelkabir

I tried to download the video but what could be the problem
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Demmzy15(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

You can manage to buy the book itself, check around you'll find.

The sidebooks and handouts are in pdf, so try and print so as it can be easy for you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Allah / Hadith Of The 73 Sects In Light Of The Holy Qur’an / Fatima Bint Muhammad, The Leader Of Women Of All Worlds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.