Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Kokozaria Sends Love To His Wife From New York As She Clocks 39 Today (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kokozaria Sends Love To His Wife From New York As She Clocks 39 Today (photos) (953 Views)

"Till Death Do Us Part" Davido Sends Love Flowers To Chioma From Rome / Kokozaria & Awele Odita Welcome Son In USA (Pics) / Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kokozaria Sends Love To His Wife From New York As She Clocks 39 Today (photos) by badassProdigy(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
The NURTW boss who recently welcomed a baby boy with Nollywood actress, Awele Odita, went poetic as he wished his first wife a happy birthday with lovely photos.

Read below:
"Sun goes down and we are here together stay with me and I will hold you tight right here in my arms happy birthday to my lovely wife Ajokemi I don't know where I would be without you been by my side, I don't know what I would have become without you here with me words alone can't express how I feel right now, but I want you to have fun on your day bcoz you deserve all the beautiful things in the world. @oyindazargazer"

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/kokozaria-sends-love-to-his-wife-from.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Kokozaria Sends Love To His Wife From New York As She Clocks 39 Today (photos) by badassProdigy(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
more photos...

Re: Kokozaria Sends Love To His Wife From New York As She Clocks 39 Today (photos) by comfortchemical: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Walahi, agbero (tout) work don dey pay pass 8 am to 5pm work. Na NURTW dey sure pass now.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off How She Cooks And Ate Her Placenta - See Photos / Chidinma Ekile Is Cute For Days! Shares Stunning Selfie / Photos: Meet Late Actress Moji Olaiya 18-year Old beautiful Daughter, Adunoluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.