Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi (2600 Views)

Buratai Relocates To North-East, To Lead Soldiers Against Boko Haram / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by ElsonMorali: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
spartan117:

There are large igbo settlements in Benin, kano, lokoja, kaduna, sokoto infact there is hardly a place u can travel to in Nigeria where u won't find igbo settlements
However, why wud I being in a right frame of mind decide to migrate to ogun, or osun what am i looking 4 there?
D only places I can leave my state to migrate to is Lagos, Abuja, kano, portharcourt and Maybe kaduna.

Stop deceiving yourselve and face facts

Hehehe... this is so funny.

That you think you can't relocate to Oshogbo doesn't mean your uncles aren't trying to make a living there...

Please and Please, don't leave your village to Lagos o. The place is already congested and we will appreciate it If you guys stayed back home and Maybe farm or something.
Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by spartan117(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Hehehe... this is so funny.

That you think you can't relocate to Oshogbo doesn't mean your uncles aren't trying to make a living there...

Please and Please, don't leave your village to Lagos o. The place is already congested and we will appreciate it If you guys stayed back home and Maybe farm or something.
For d love of God what in d world wud make a sane person leave Maybe a place like Delta or cross river to go to Oshogbo or any other western state apart from Lagos in search of greener pastures.

Can u list five multi national companies in Oshogbo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by sarrki(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
spartan117:

For d love of God what in d world wud make a sane person leave Maybe a place like Delta or cross river to go to Oshogbo or any other western state apart from Lagos in search of greener pastures.

All fingers are not equal

All we need is to make all states across the country

To annex it's potentials

That's what we are calling for

Reduce the money going to federal pocket

Let 15% go to federal purse

Let the 85% go to the states and local governments
Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by spartan117(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

All fingers are not equal

All we need is to make all states across the country

To annex it's potentials

That's what we are calling for

Reduce the money going to federal pocket

Let 15% go to federal purse

Let the 85% go to the states and local governments
Maybe we should go back to d semi autonomous regional govts from 1960-1966
I think we got it wrong when general ironsi decided to concentrate more powers on d central govt
Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by ElsonMorali: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
spartan117:

I need to ask you something, Which school are you attending?

I don't want to ask directly How old you are so it won't sound insulting. But I'm beginning to wonder.

I didn't know that Delta and Crossriver states are now Igbo states undecided

You haven't left your village, and I'm telling you that there are tens of millions of your kinsmen scattered all over the southwest, excluding Lagos, yet you're arguing with me.

Better ask those who have crossed the Niger to tell you the truth.
Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by sarrki(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
spartan117:

Maybe we should go back to d semi autonomous regional govts from 1960-1966
I think we got it wrong when general ironsi decided to concentrate more powers on d central govt

Bros you just hit nail on the head
Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by spartan117(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I need to ask you something, Which school are you attending?

I don't want to ask directly How old you are so it won't sound insulting. But I'm beginning to wonder.

I didn't know that Delta and Crossriver states are now Igbo states undecided

You haven't left your village, and I'm telling you that there are tens of millions of your kinsmen scattered all over the southwest, excluding Lagos, yet you're arguing with me.

Better ask those who have crossed the Niger to tell you the truth.
Idiot you have refused to have sense!
Do u know me, do you know where I come from?
4 ur information im not even from d east.
I ask u again, name 5 multi national companies in Oshogbo.

Sanusi spoke d plain truth about his region, do d same 4 urs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by ElsonMorali: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
spartan117:

Idiot you have refused to have sense!
Do u know me, do you know where I come from?
4 ur information im not even from d east.
I ask u again, name 5 multi national companies in Oshogbo.

Sanusi spoke d plain truth about his region, do d same 4 urs

grin grin grin

Good. I can see that I'm hitting a raw nerve somewhere.

You probably have never been told the truth before in your life.

Welcome to my mentions, where I'll forcefeed you with truths.

Where are you from? Planet Mars? Lol. No bro, I don't know you and I don't wanna know you. All I know is that you haven't travelled outside of your region otherwise you won't be saying what you don't know.

I should mention 5 multi national companies in Oshogbo?

When your people board a bus from your various villages, we know that they lie to you that they are going to Lagos. Trust me,they are here in Abeokuta, Ogbomosho, and environs scrounging for a living.

I'm sure you think every Igbo or Southerner in the west is driving Jeep abi? Hehehehe... welcome to Rude Awakening 101, yes, I am your lecturer.

Here's your project. Take the next available "Ekene dili Chukwu " bus and take a trip to Yorubaland.

Don't go to Lagos. Go elsewhere and write a 10 page report on the the state of your kinsmen you find there.

Submit at the end of the week.

20marks. smiley
Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by spartan117(m): 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

grin grin grin

Good. I can see that I'm hitting a raw nerve somewhere.

You probably have never been told the truth before in your life.

Welcome to my mentions, where I'll forcefeed you with truths.

Where are you from? Planet Mars? Lol. No bro, I don't know you and I don't wanna know you. All I know is that you haven't travelled outside of your region otherwise you won't be saying what you don't know.

I should mention 5 multi national companies in Oshogbo?

When your people board a bus from your various villages, we know that they lie to you that they are going to Lagos. Trust me,they are here in Abeokuta, Ogbomosho, and environs scrounging for a living.

I'm sure you think every Igbo or Southerner in the west is driving Jeep abi? Hehehehe... welcome to Rude Awakening 101, yes, I am your lecturer.

Here's your project. Take the next available "Ekene dili Chukwu " bus and take a trip to Yorubaland.

Don't go to Lagos. Go elsewhere and write a 10 page report on the the state of your kinsmen you find there.

Submit at the end of the week.

20marks. smiley
I see kids are now allowed to join nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by ElsonMorali: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
spartan117:

I see kids are now allowed to join nairaland undecided

Take a trip bro and educate yourself.

If anyone's the kid, you are.
Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by hucienda: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:
“Nobody saw this because we were looking at Nigeria as a country that averages the oil-rich Niger Delta, the industrial and commercial-rich Lagos, the commercially viable South-East, and you have an average.

This is my favorite part from the Emir, he never mentioned SW, only Lagos aka Nomansland. The Emir is an Economist of international repute and understand how poor the SW is while deceiving themselves with Lagos

e-battle looming ...
Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by ndavengers: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by igwebuike01: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol. The way Igbos have invaded the southwest, If the Chinese should invade Nigeria's like that yawa go gas o.

Your point I'm countering is that Igbos only go to Lagos because according to you it's no man's land.

Why are there so many Igbos in Yoruba land but so very minute number of Yorubas in Igbo land, comparatively?Igbos
The question is what are you all running away from in your land, hunger, perhaps?
Lol, what is our business with your unadventurous lazy asses. You don't know the level of Chinese invasion of Nigeria because you have not left your rusted roof. A real business man explores new frontiers all over the world, that does not mean the places he goes are better than his own place. There re more Igbos in Kano than Ibadan, More igbos in Sokot than Oshogbo, Akure, and Abeokuta combined. Igbos Outnumber yorubas by a wide margin in Kano and SOkoto despite the religious intolerance and yorubas being muslims. These places still rank far below all igbo states in poverty. In fact we are tired of educating you all on this
Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by Ngokafor(f): 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:
“Nobody saw this because we were looking at Nigeria as a country that averages the oil-rich Niger Delta, the industrial and commercial-rich Lagos, the commercially viable South-East, and you have an average.

This is my favorite part from the Emir, he never mentioned SW, only Lagos aka Nomansland. The Emir is an Economist of international repute and understand how poor the SW is while deceiving themselves with Lagos

...Emir Sanusiis a cunning fox cheesy..but i have always liked him because he is extremely smart,inspite of his islamic ways that are i find uneasy too.

...He was the only one that successfuly answered tricky questions thrown at him/them intelligently and smartly. during the 2012 Fuel Subsidy saga while he was the CBN Governor in the last dispensation..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Igbos should wake up. The North we laugh today, if they practically adopt what Sanusi is preaching will definitely be ahead in years to come. Time to adopt science and tech education as a culture. No sleeping on bike. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by OfficialAwol(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Stricker321:
“Other Muslim nations have pushed forward girl-child education; they’ve pushed forward science and technology. They have pushed forward the arts. We have this myth in northern Nigeria, where we try to create an Islamic society that never existed.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

.........Rooted in 13th century mindset.

These words sums up the problem of the North. Their inability to realize the reality of plurality of ideas and truth.

They will Sanusi's assertion as someone suffering from too much books.

If only they would heed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s North-west, North-east, Poorest In The World – Sanusi by ElsonMorali: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=igwebuike01 post=55323778]

Lol, what is our business with your unadventurous lazy asses. You don't know the level of Chinese invasion of Nigeria because you have not left your rusted roof.

You probably haven't left your muddy enclave that's why you think there are more Chinese folks in Nigeria than there are Igbo men shipping drugs to Malaysia.

A real business man explores new frontiers all over the world, that does not mean the places he goes are better than his own place. There re more Igbos in Kano than Ibadan, More igbos in Sokot than Oshogbo, Akure, and Abeokuta combined. Igbos Outnumber yorubas by a wide margin in Kano and SOkoto despite the religious intolerance and yorubas being muslims. These places still rank far below all igbo states in poverty. In fact we are tired of educating you all on this

We know you guys view the southwest as some kind of paradise. That's the only reason you all are going there en mass.

@bolded, I'd like to see first hand the survey you carried out to determine this. If you are going to make assertions you better be ready to back them up with verifiable data.

If a place isn't conducive will human beings go there to live and work? NO!

If your home is conducive and you're making good money there, would you leave for a less conducive environment? NO!

REAL business men are avoiding Nigeria as a destination for investment because of unstable political environment.

Nobody leaves a better environment to go and invest their life savings in a politically volatile region.

Your points on this count doesn't make sense to me.

People leave their homes permanently, mainly for two reasons outside of war, search for a better life and recreation.

I know yours isn't recreation. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What An Afonja Wrote About The Igbos On Facebook (pics) / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Are You A Lagos State Minister? Senate Lambast Fashola / Photo Of Biafran Interim President And His Cabinets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.