Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) (23451 Views)

Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by Specialspesh: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2017
Protesters in support of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki stormed the National Assembly today, asking the Buhari-led Executive to allow Senate perform its duties.

This comes days after some angry Borno South protesters blocked the entrance to the National Assembly, demanding Saraki's removal as Senate President over the suspension of the former senate leader, Ali Ndume.

Photo Credits: Sumner Shagari Sambo

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/protesters-in-support-of-sp-bukola.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by Specialspesh: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
With the set of crops we ha as youth leaders of tomorrow

I don't see Nigeria coming out as a great nation on the next century

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by rusher14: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
2K per head.

33 Likes

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
My people have come, started again.. when are we going to learned ..Haba!

5 Likes

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by ephi123(f): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Paid supporters. Same way we have the BMC online.
Same thing, just different platforms. Eod.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by JackieChan01: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

Buhari is a terrorist
God bless nnamdi kanu

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
ephi123:
Paid supporters. Same way we have the BMC online.
Same thing, just different platforms. Eod.

We must get it right in 2019

We must

6 Likes

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Protests and counter protests, each one in support of their own thieves.

"Verily verily i say unto thee, nigeria is DOOMED"

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by profhezekiah: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
1000 naira can actually buy alot of youths this days

12 Likes

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by Davash222(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

We must
So, sense still remain for that your Thick head Lol

17 Likes

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by ephi123(f): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

We must

So you admit we got it wrong in 2015?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by JackieChan01: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
saraki the strongest man in the country now
the man Buhari hears his name and run into the other room with aisha

kudos for treating the forkup of the useless incompetent Executive

we are in support of your works awa senate presido

cc
progressive01

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by spartan117(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ali ndume's protesters..... Paid
BukolaSaraki protesters.. .. Paid
I stand with buhari protesters... ... paid
I stand with Nigeria protesters.. ... real

Nigerians are not laughing anymore,
Change must begin with us kicking out dis clownish govt

33 Likes

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by fergie001: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

We must
Do u see how pained u are.
I am not supporting Saraki and will never support corruption.
This is the same thing u have been doing for Buhari and people begin to ask
Is this person normal?
will Nigeria get it right in the next millennium?

What do u mean by getting it right?
Please,hope its not what am thinking?
I will be happy if u really meant what u said.

"Being ignorant is not so much a shame,as being unwilling to learn." (Benjamin Franklin)

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by ephi123(f): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
fergie001:

Do u see how pained u are.
I am not supporting Saraki and will never support corruption.
This is the same thing u have been doing for Buhari and people begin to ask
Is this person normal?
will Nigeria get it right in the next millennium?

What do u mean by getting it right?
Please,hope its not what am thinking?
I will be happy if u really meant what u said.

"Being ignorant is not so much a shame,as being unwilling to learn." (Benjamin Franklin)

That's why I am asking him to explain what he meant by "get it right" but I know he won't.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by joe4real12: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:
saraki the strongest man in the country now
the man Buhari hears his name and run into the other room with aisha

kudos for treating the forkup of the useless incompetent Executive

we are in support of your works awa senate presido

cc
progressive01
These are the real Mafia

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by joe4real12: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
profhezekiah:
1000 naira can actually buy alot of youths this days
The same protesters were paid to hold rally against Saraki.
I can see some people have taken up protesting as a profession.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
protest, for what
Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
The race is now between Buhari & Saraki for 2019 grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
paid youths

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by hazyfm1: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
That Jobless guy called Deji though!
Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
What's all this abt

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by GreatMahmud: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nigeria has a very long way to go..

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jobless youth

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by gameboyo: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

It's a pity that ure an example of what u just posted

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by busomma: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Shameless people. Same people will turn around & complain that Nigeria isn't working but too gullible to condemn corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Recession is badly hitting some people.

How can anyone sensible come out and protest because of Saraki... The same set of people that afflicted us with recession in the first place.

I tire for my country, Naija. I don't blame Tboss wey no fit recite our anthem and pledge. No one is loyal to Naija no more..

We are all now fighting our mouth and pocket.
Re: Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) by izzou(m): 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Davash222:

So, sense still remain for that your Thick head Lol
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Repels Boko Haram Terrorists Incursion Into Ngala IDP Camp (Photos) / Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande / Is Nigeria Really Unsafe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.