Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,182 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) (52712 Views)

Miyonse Writes Love Poem For Tboss / How Christopher & Wendy Idowu Are Making It A Hard World For Tboss To Live In / #BBNaija: Pretty Linda Ikeji's Girls Campaign For Tboss (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
this idiot that is suffering from psychological disorder
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by teelaw4life(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
But where is all these madness coming from?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by Mouthgag: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
NegeduGrace:
werey...I trust Nigerians, them go collect the card use am vote efe..wawu**vote the captain himself a good son of the soil*
All these mumu people sef

So u think say efe go win?

U think bbn is a poverty alleviation scheme?
What talent does he have? Based on Logistics?
Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by fergieboy: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
COdeGenesis:

I laugh at you, watch bbn messages on the screen and you will know D winner. EFE is definitely winner I just voted for him on we chat with my 2accts, I also voted via Sms
Nice one.. Am just on about all this celeb who wants efe to win by all means if they did what Bobrisky is doing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by Eberex(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dudu Jackson
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by Duru009(m): 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tboss wins.......
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bobrisky don carry Tboss matter for head.He has been seriously spending to vote for her and also campaigning .Those that have him on Snapchat will understand better
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Choiszman:
Bobrisky has declared himself “Mother of all bitches”.. He ranted a bit on snapchat yesterday. He questioned his fans: “If you haven’t heard about me before and as a guy you jam his pic wetin you go do. don’t lie.. gosh, I’m pretty”

One of his fans said: “I go f*** you tire”

He also stated categorically that he’s so pretty and he understands why most Ladies in Nigeria are hating on him.

Bobrisky pondered why God didn’t create him as a woman so he can punish most men.. He claims he’d make most of them sell all of their properties before they have sex.

The male cross-dresser who is also a die-hard fan of TBoss went down to Unilag to share thousands of recharge cards to the students so they could all vote for TBoss. He also revealed he sent some money to TBoss’ brother, Christopher to they can campaign for votes for TBoss.

Incase you missed this also,See Bobrisky's look alike here cheesy grin https://www.nairaland.com/3724257/bobriskys-look-alike-spotted-instagram

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com
Have you not wondered why mostly shemales and suspected homosexuals are supporting Tboss. Check out the list .
1, Bobrisky ....silly transgendered
2, UTI Nwachukwu.......Homosexual. Alex Ekubo 's boyfriend!
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by Utagbamaka(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Take d card n vote Efe
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by FTBOY: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
why haven't the government of nigeria arrested this fagg yet?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by cococandy(f): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
This boy is prettier than I am cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by omolorlarh: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please,is he a celebrity too?

The bloggers are the one always making this one feel like an important person.

Yeye child
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
only one condom could ve preveneted dis fool frm kwing he world

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by xavieree(f): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
goldedprince:

thunder fire you there.
you piece of shitt.
first, oga na english?
celeb sef na english word?
is english my mother tongue?
on a normal day, i go teach you proper english.
i speak pidgin and you come ask me to correct my pidgin. wtf
infact thunder fire you there oga or madam.
lmao....u re mean in a funny way...hehe..Btw i knew u were goin for pidgin dere jus dat maybe ur autocorrect changed ur "na" to "an" or it cud b anyfn else rather dan wat he/she was implyin.......bitchy itks
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by ominirajj: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chuksteric:
The heart break that. Is waiting for Bisola on Sunday ehn, is lifting weight in oshogbo #bbnaija
Why heart break, is that what u wish for her?
All she do for the bbn house na game abeg
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by NegeduGrace(f): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mouthgag:

All these mumu people sef

So u think say efe go win?

U think bbn is a poverty alleviation scheme?
What talent does he have? Based on Logistics?
Rubbish
what talent did David have when God elevated him?,he was looked down on yet he was the apple of God eyes..your re the mumu that typed without thinking!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by Mezenna: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bobriskyy is beautiful than most girls on nairaland. *runs outta thread*

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
hey bob

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by salford: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
severe poverty in the land.
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by back2sender: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lucy001:
TBoss wins bigbrother naija 2017
In 1800!
Efe for life.
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Have you not wondered why mostly shemales and suspected homosexuals are supporting Tboss. Check out the list .
1, Bobrisky ....silly transgendered
2, UTI Nwachukwu.......Homosexual. Alex Ekubo 's boyfriend!
And morally bankrupt perverts and cheats are supporting Efe..
Don't hate on Tboss..

This Bobrisky is a freak but Tboss for the money, still..
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
loooool Madness in the Highest place!
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by danny457: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2017

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by daryoor03(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Crazy Crazy. Ode
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by goldedprince: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
xavieree:
lmao....u re mean in a funny way...hehe..Btw i knew u were goin for pidgin dere jus dat maybe ur autocorrect changed ur "na" to "an" or it cud b anyfn else rather dan wat he/she was implyin.......bitchy itks
lol , its funny when this english doctors on nairaland do nothing else than correct people. they forget that presently, even oyinbo dey pay to learn naija pidgin english

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by osidion2020(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
tribalistseun:
Please to whom it may concern, as you can all see, bobrisky is talk and do. But all those other celebs like I go dye should show us where they're sharing cards.

No be Sunday when Tboss win una go say na ojoro. We all know celebrities and stingyness be like 5 & 6. # BossNation. We play hard
i go die has been giving out recharge card, of all network on his IG page..All in 1000....go check his IG Page..
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by deebrain(m): 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jesus, Please just come.
Make we kuku know say the world wan end.
What is this?
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin bobrisky is planning his future because a time will come and people 'll have to donate for him too when his bleaching goes wrong.. lipsrsealed.

you forgot to add when his ass gets loose and he starts wearing pampers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by Lepkacious: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
nepapole:
Mad girl.
No,mad boygirl
Re: BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ugly she_ MAN undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hauwa Atiku-UwaisTo Reconcile DJ Cuppy And Zlatan Ibile / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.