Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye (23518 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / 95 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters Set For Release - Chief Of Defense Staff Says / Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Agumbankembu: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
I HAVE JOINED THE TEAM OF DEFENSE LAWYERS IN THE CASE OF NNAMDI KANU, AS HIS COUNSEL.

I will be announcing my appearance in court any moment from now in this extremely important trial. I have had further briefing from Mr. Kanu himself in these respects.

I accepted to act as a lawyer in this case because there are urgent and critical questions of justice and due process in this case, which have profound implications for the administration of criminal justice in Nigeria and the entire continent of Africa.
Also, I believe that Mr. Kanu's rights have been seriously eroded in the course of this case.
These rights deserve protection, not only for Mr. Kanu, but for all humanity.

I shall be guided by the highest standards of ethics and the laws in discharging my functions as counsel in the case. So help me God.
This puts to rest the constant clamour from the supporters of the IPOB that I step into this case as counsel.

https://web./133527986816712?view=permalink&id=763780953791409&_rdr

Lalasticalala

Emeka Ugwuonye pictured wearing dark eyeglass

8 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by profhezekiah: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Is he better than those that are there, getting justice in nigeria is about knowing who runs it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by BuariCopyPaste: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nawao... Afonjas really love injustice against other people.
Just see they are killing themselves cos of the man's decision to defend Kanu

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
I will only take the agitation of Biafrans serious when they start respecting the Niger Delta people.

11 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by JackieChan01: 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
who God has blessed no man can curse him not even 10000 pieces of terrorist Buhari

that's the truth

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by sarrki(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
God will help you

CHARGED AND BAIL LAWYER

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Agumbankembu: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:
God will help you

CHARGED AND BAIL LAWYER

Oba of zombies.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by sarrki(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Oba of zombies.

They are all playing politics bro

Where are they all this while?

They want to use his mass followers for there selfish interest

Mark my words he will soon come out to contest

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Oba of zombies.
nothing like Zombie abeg. Talk truth

5 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Agumbankembu: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

[s]They are all playing politics bro

Mark my words he will soon come out to contest [/s]

Crap, the least intelleshual in the crew of BMC..

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

Gbam

3 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Agumbankembu: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
nothing like Zombie abeg. Talk truth

Then you don't know about Emeka Ugwuonye.

21 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

he just wants to defend his comrade. No issue with that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by sarrki(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Only if he's not of flesh

We have seen the likes of Dino

Sanni she hung and the host of others that rode on popularity of others in the name of freedom fighters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Agumbankembu: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
he just wants to defend his comrade. No issue with that

You people want to introduce sharia law in a federal case and think people of good will who know their onions will not be interested to defend truth.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Agumbankembu: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

[s]Only if he's not of flesh

We have seen the likes of Dino

Sanni she hung and the host of others that rode on popularity of others in the name of freedom fighters[/s]

You are talking about ur fellow nigerians.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

You people want to introduce sharia law in a federal case and think people of good will who know their onions will not be interested to defend truth.
man wetin carry sharia law concern me?

3 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Agumbankembu: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
man wetin carry sharia law concern me?

That is why Ugwuonye joined in, tell your foolish government to do the right thing.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

That is why Ugwuonye joined in, tell your foolish government to do the right thing.
you sound more dunce than I even thought, go read my quotes again Mr Biafra

4 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Agumbankembu: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
[s]you sound more dunce than I even thought, go read my quotes again Mr Biafra[/s]

You sound frustrated, why did you put mouth in wetin no concern you. Next time you try it, I plank you into coma, go and ask, i dont suffer witches(wicked people) to live.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:

You sound frustrated, why did you put mouth in wetin no concern you. Next time you try it, I plank you into coma, go and ask, i dont suffer witches(wicked people) to live.
go read all my comments again. If you still don't understand, I am sorry to say but your fees are waste

6 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by igwebuike01: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
go read all my comments again. If you still don't understand, I am sorry to say but your fees are waste
Why does every id.iot think they have an opinion just because of the internet?? Who cares about your shitty opinion and difference does it make in the scheme of things?? Stop using Biafra to seek cheap attention. Go and join Nigerian team, Emeka Ugwuonye just joined the Biafran team

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Afriifa(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
igwebuike01:

Why does every id.iot think they have an opinion just because of the internet?? Who cares about your shitty opinion and difference does it make in the scheme of things?? Stop using Biafra to seek cheap attention. Go and join Nigerian team, Emeka Ugwuonye just joined the Biafran team
lol. Man I pity you

2 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by kingzizzy: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Afriifa:
I will only take the agitation of Biafrans serious when they start respecting the Niger Delta people.

I will only take people like you serious when you tell me what 'come' is in Niger Delta language

It is Zo on Hausa
It is Wa in Yoruba
It is Bia in Igbo

What is it in Niger Delta?

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by kingzizzy: 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nice one by Emeka Ugwuonye. I wondered why he didnt join Kanu's legal team much sooner. Still better late than never.

12 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by odduduwa: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

thank God you know he has the loyalty of ss/se and buhari ll be needing his friendship come 2019 what ll he tell Igbo then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Let us not oversimplify Nnamdi Kanu's offence by passing him as a mere "political prisoner". He committed treason in a way that could lead to, at best, anarchy, and at worst, genocide. He made it look like we are irrevocably bound to a tragic past.

We need to let him, and every one like him,in no oversimplified nor in overstated terms know that we will not allow our imperfect past sabotage our perfect future.
You have right to remain forever behind while we move on...but you have no right to hold us down with you !

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Agumbankembu: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Let us not oversimplify Nnamdi Kanu's offence by passing him as a mere "political prisoner". He committed treason in a way that could lead to, at best, anarchy, and at worst, genocide. He made it look like we are irrevocably bound to a tragic past.

We need to let him, and every one like him,in no oversimplified nor in overstated terms know that we will not allow our imperfect past sabotage our perfect future.
You have right to remain forever behind while we move on...but you have no right to hold us down with you !

What is treason?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

it feels good seeing you making a reasonable comments especially on NK' s thread, whom ever you are representing as online image maker shouldn't be anyone's business as long as it puts food on your table

it's better to leave NK's matter with the FG rather than typing all sorts of hate speech against each other on the internet, it gives a negative image to the country as a whole especially on Google search engine

unfortunately, a tourist from Japan or Canada cannot differentiate btw Igbo or Yoruba etc all he can deduce from Google search is that there are no peace in Nigeria

Slandering of our images on the internet have a far reaching negative consequences to the nation

let's say No to politics of bitterness

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by kingzizzy: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Agumbankembu:
I HAVE JOINED THE TEAM OF DEFENSE LAWYERS IN THE CASE OF NNAMDI KANU, AS HIS COUNSEL.

https://web./133527986816712?view=permalink&id=763780953791409&_rdr

Lalasticalala

Emeka Ugwuonye pictured wearing dark eyeglass

I like it, Emeka Ugwuonye looks 'bad' in shades

2 Likes

Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin
Re: I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye by Mjacksson: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures / The New Face Of Tamsu Kawu Village Borno(photos) / APC Suspends Suleiman Adamu (Yola) For Criticizing Buhari In Leaked Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.