Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) (27040 Views)

NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by sakalisis(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rip
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by naptu2: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Always look on the Sunny Side Of Life. . .

R.I.P. Mazi Ogbuefi
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rip have watched this man on nta,since I was a child at a point his name was jokingly pronounced as 'eat your head'
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by morningsta(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
So so sad. Rest on in peace sir at the bossom of Jesus.
Great man he was. They used to be our neighbors at Hudco Qtrs. Makurdi, Benue many years back.
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by Emhicee(m): 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Dongreat:

I won't be shocked if you are either the queen of buffoonery or the duchess of idiocy. You are the only senile being that could pull this off; turning a sympathetic situation to a comedy show in support of h*es and urchins that if he/she eventually win, not one penny will be given to you or your family.
A brother, father, uncle, guardian and a great human is dead and all you can do is type those rubbish. Well, hopefully you will text "hurray" to 32052 when someone important to you fall.
RIP sir, and my sincere condolences to the family. May this unfortunate situation give you strength.
Mo fo ooo....
Three bottles of trophy for you.
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by zedman1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wow, this news shock me no near here! may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by Blitzeee(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by Electroweb(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by ekensi01: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
edlion57:
Fresh vegetables der die and old vegetable ...no gree die..only the wise will understand
i feel u, eg buha'' i no finish am.
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by edlion57(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
ekensi01:
i feel u, eg buha'' i no finish am.
pls don't put 'ri' in dat ur buha...to avoid dssss in ur house
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by charispersnifid: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by jullty: 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by azimibraun: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
He and my father are very close pals.. I was going to call him to tell him of my father's death now he is gone.. funny always joking jollly goo fellow.
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by jeroncomputers(m): 2:54am On Apr 07, 2017
RIP
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by Myself2(m): 5:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Dongreat:

I won't be shocked if you are either the queen of buffoonery or the duchess of idiocy. You are the only senile being that could pull this off; turning a sympathetic situation to a comedy show in support of h*es and urchins that if he/she eventually win, not one penny will be given to you or your family.
A brother, father, uncle, guardian and a great human is dead and all you can do is type those rubbish. Well, hopefully you will text "hurray" to 32052 when someone important to you fall.
RIP sir, and my sincere condolences to the family. May this unfortunate situation give you strength.

Don't mind the dumb nincompoop
I grew up watching so many soap operas and other programmes on NTA network produced by this man.
R.I.P to the dead and the family should take solace in the knowledge that their patriarch lived a fulfilled life

1 Like

Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by Olafemiwa: 7:11am On Apr 07, 2017
The name self sound funny and local.
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by ekensi01: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2017
edlion57:
pls don't put 'ri' in dat ur buha...to avoid dssss in ur house
na it i no complete am. i no want be that man way name dog buha.. way dey efcc place oh.
Re: Patrick Ityohegh Is Dead (Former NTA Director-General) by tojos(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2017
'Sunny side of life' which he anchored on NTA every Friday of the week in the mid 80's brings a lot of fun memories. I remember the hilarious and educative debate with late Jegede shokoya (Claude Eke) and one northern guy who was a comedian. He was a good singer and an entertainer.
Rip Patrick, we will continue to miss you

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija Anto Weeps For The First Time Over Lolu / Michael Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: ‘Tacha Intimidates Me’ – Venita Tells Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.