Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,228 members, 7,839,211 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

"My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (32383 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Untainted007: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Empty barrel have defeated two incumbent governors. what have you achieved in your whole life.

I might av nt achieved the extent of wot he has achieved in life but I thank God I'm nt feeding frm mouth to mouth before I eat and I thank God, there's nothing important in life people do with money that I av nt done. I'm contented and I'm happy with my life. Check your own life before putting someone else's problem on ur self. Everybody is free with their own opinion and that's mine. You can go and hug a live transformer in case u are displeased with my comment.
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Untainted007:

I might av nt achieved the extent of wot he has achieved in life but I thank God I'm nt feeding frm mouth to mouth before I eat and I thank God, there's nothing important in life people do with money that I av nt done. I'm contented and I'm happy with my life. Check your own life before putting someone else's problem on ur self. Everybody is free with their own opinion and that's mine. You can go and hug a live transformer in case u are displeased with my comment.

Everybody is free with their own opinion and that's
mine. You can go and hug a live transformer in case u
are displeased with my comment.
Bloody hypocrite .
You think fayose doesn't have same right to express his own opinion. stop being petty and stupid.
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by ekems2017(f): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Are you the only one from Ekiti. You just show the kind of person you are. Little argument you are insulting your big head. What ever you say I won't ans you again. Transfer your aggression to someone else. If you like insult my parent when you are quoting me again I knw you can do it but am done replying you.

Olalekanbanky1:

An olodo like u. Go back to read wot I said earlier on. which ekiti people again? Am I not from Ekiti? Blind supporter!
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by MizSparks(f): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Watched the show today... The man's confidence is off the charts.. Make him sha take it easy..
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by sapele914(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Fayose the rock has spoken
Rock of ages cry for me,but don't cry for me Ekiti,when they come for my black ass.
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by richyboi(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Untainted007:
Oga Peteru the "rock'' go to quarry and see what happen to rocks on daily basis. They break it down and turn it to granites/stones. Empty barrens makes the loudest noise. Why not concentrate on fulfilling your electoral promises to the people of Ekiti state?

Is it EMPTY BARREN or EMPTY BARREL
AMYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING OOO
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by dotedote: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
I loves him too grin shocked sad uote author=ekems2017 post=55322102] What ever name anyone choses to call this man one fact remains; his people loves him. He is a grassroot politician and that cannot be taken from him. He may not be able to perform the way we in nairaland wants but the little he does his people appreciates him.

Most of us sees him as a joker but who among the governors have ever come down to interact with his people The way he does without being afraid of being poisoned ?
His people loves him period.[/quote]
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by yewawa: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2017
Time will surely tell.........continue o
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Untainted007: 12:29am On Apr 07, 2017
richyboi:

Is it EMPTY BARREN or EMPTY BARREL
AMYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING OOO

Thanks Mr corrector, I guess you know that some mistakes are inevitable? Anyway, thanks once again. I hope you are understanding by now that it's barrel?
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by fallout87: 12:40am On Apr 07, 2017
sarrki:
Don't worry you will soon own a room in kuje

Like Oruebe, Patience Jonathan and Ademola.... right?
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Realali(f): 2:31am On Apr 07, 2017
Untainted007:
Oga Peteru the "rock'' go to quarry and see what happen to rocks on daily basis. They break it down and turn it to granites/stones. Empty barrels makes the loudest noise. Why not concentrate on fulfilling your electoral promises to the people of Ekiti state?

Mumu Na hin u be
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Untainted007: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2017
Realali:

Mumu Na hin u be

But your generation mumu pass me in all ramifications.
Re: "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
ekems2017:
Are you the only one from Ekiti. You just show the kind of person you are. Little argument you are insulting your big head. What ever you say I won't ans you again. Transfer your aggression to someone else. If you like insult my parent when you are quoting me again I knw you can do it but am done replying you.

Next time, dont shook ur silly mouth in some1 else matter. Go and address ur state's poltical matter instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Talks About Zanku, Gbe Body, Shaku Shaku, Skelewu, Sekem, Shakitibobo / President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash / Mohammed Santuraki: Atiku Is A Formidable Opponent, Whether We Admit It Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.