Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

#BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss (2202 Views)

Photos Of Bisola Aiyeola In Jumpsuit / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Housemates of the ongoing Big Brother Naija game show; Bisola Aiyeola and Tokunbo Idowu aka TBoss are such a cutie in these lovely childhood photos...

Who was cuter #Bisola #Tboss...?

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/bbnaija-check-out-these-throwback.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2017

Re: #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss by sonofspada(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Abegg where is that those who give Bleep went that or this way Meme.

Because some people will go this or that way
Re: #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss by axortedbabe(f): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Taa paafuo..
Re: #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss by heckymaicon(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bisola enuleee eyan ti bangaleeee awo bruce leeee ;DBisola enuleee eyan ti bangaleeee awo bruce leeee
Re: #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
Everywhere i go... Bbnaija... What's all these craze ? ..... I remember when 2Baba called a protest... We were not this outspoken ooo.... Ok.. to all those wasting thousands of naira to vote for their favourite contestant..... Wetin una go gain.... Some people even craze so tey dem print Banner, do pamphlets... Do billboard.....

This country can never grow if we the youths continue like this ooo.... Instead of us to support those ones building stuffs and making us proud with their academic excellence... We dey here dey shout on top show wey no teach us shingbai.....

We these youths stupid small sha..... If person talk say he no wan go school now... Una go dey shout....

How person go wan go school when e be say people wey go school go get maths set as gift and person wey open breast wey dey give another person mouth action, wey dey drink like say he no get brain na dem we dey celebrate..... We don kill the good image of education for this naija ooooo....

Abeg make we wise up.... All of us patapata... Me sef join stupid ooo... Because i don do some irrational things wey no add to personal iQ....

Abeg...... Abeg... Make we change....

Ese, daalu, na gode, thank you, gracias.....
Re: #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss by acenazt: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2017
Aheee Mk

Re: #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss by LoveNairaland1: 5:05am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss by IamAirforce1: 5:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Lol
Re: #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss by OKorowanta: 5:35am On Apr 07, 2017
Abeg send me 1k recharge card make I vote for your favorite contestant.
My personal money na for my pot of soup.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Who d Bleep cares?

#Efe 4 d money

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Grandmother, Lady Doja / IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia Shares Cute Photo With Their Son / Billionaire Daughter Temi Otedola Gripped By Exam Fever [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.