Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,290 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

"North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" (35963 Views)

Two Nigerians, 17 Others Arrested In Malaysia Over Romance Scam Of $19 Million / Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) / North Korea Hacks Nigerian Banks To Fund Nuclear Programme‎ – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by Justuceleague2: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Buhari should gather the best hackers in Nigeria and give them the mandate to crash North Korean economy. What rubbish! angry

Na yam??

You didnt hear the story of the YB that stole from an Indian software engineer only to have his pictures, videos, banking details plastered all over Internet?

NK hackers are state sponsored, forget Yahoo boy or Nigerian hacker, compared to NK hackers they are in primary 2

3 Likes

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by DeRay98(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
Its time we assemble our team of "Yahoo boys" to teach North Korea a lesson, by the time our boys finish with them the "North" and "K" go commot from their country name, thier new name will be "OREA" angry

Chai! You wan bust my belle? grin grin
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by oyienootieno: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Watch our corrupt politicians play into the tune... Money will now start missing more than before.. And as usual when someone do something bad they blame it on the devil, this time it will be North Korea.. Hmmm they just better not play with Kim that guy got no chills.
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by Ddy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ethical hacking training loading.......
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by Stinond82(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
Its time we assemble our team of "Yahoo boys" to teach North Korea a lesson, by the time our boys finish with them the "North" and "K" go commot from their country name, their new name will be "OREA" angry
Wetin "your" yahoo boys know? Do you really know what constitute one to be an hacker? or the number of programs they know? You think is just to sit n scam the elderly whites people as your yahoo boys dey do? How many programming language do your so called Nigerian Yahoo boys know?

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by ElsonMorali: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Na yam??

You didnt hear the story of the YB that stole from an Indian software engineer only to have his pictures, videos, banking details plastered all over Internet?

NK hackers are state sponsored, forget Yahoo boy or Nigerian hacker, compared to NK hackers they are in primary 2

Nah don't say that. Nigerians are good too.

The government just needs to locate them and sponsor them.

We don't value what we have in Nigeria.

I have faith in my Nigerian hackers.

I have started studying ethical hacking myself.

But I'm still a long way off being a professional hacker.
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by phreakabit(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
new2012:

SO someone loosing his job interest you and make you happy? Wtf! I thought only the Devil enjoy the pains of others.

Your are way too simple minded to understand the magnitude of this situation. . . . Till you are affected.
Ask your slow self how it went unnoticed?
if it wasn't unnoticed how come it wasn't reported or how and why wasn't/hasn't the vulnerability been patched?
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by romme2u: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Hack ko.

They are looking for more economic sanctions against North Korea from neutral folks.

Any way, we dey here no shaking.

You know the drill very well. looking for sympathy votes at UN general assembly to nail North Korea.

Just imagine the quality of comments on this topic, all in a bid to make fp
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by muller101(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
Its time we assemble our team of "Yahoo boys" to teach North Korea a lesson, by the time our boys finish with them the "North" and "K" go commot from their country name, thier new name will be "OREA" angry
indeed. Keyboard warrior. Any way u can lead the yahoo boys. Then efcc will start with u. Na naija be this o.
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by salford: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
yahoo boys are not hackers.lol.

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by DeRay98(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
lordm:
Have you all noticed that gtbank has stopped paying interest capilization
How much you get for account sef? angry
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by ruggedtimi(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:
u think is beans...dis one no be scam oh
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
The news is from CNN, they promote propagandas. So, I don't believe it.
For those of you shouting yahoo boys, yahoo boys are bunch of lazy dudes. Many of them don't know any programming language.

When it is come to hacking, respect the Chinese, Russians, Koreans, and Iranian. Even the high school students are good in hacking. Nigerians don't really have hackers. I only met one ethical hacker that he is a Nigerian.
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by 2shur: 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
Baba wen it cpmes tp hacking.
Bow down to korea.
Abegi.
Yahoo my foot.
U think say na all those copy and paste and editing be hacking
Or useless keyloggers and rat naija local hackers
Or dating using ogunmeh.
Naija nor get hacker.
Those bastards called IT gurus.software engineer.
No level.
All of dem be dagbo copy and paste.
See how north korea dey use us dey play for hacking
And e nor go pass 15 to 25 yr old hackers.
Abeg make dem havk cbn
Big brother.
See men dey hack
No time for ps4

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by bluecircle470: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Yahoo boys where una dey?! grin
Pls teach them a lesson
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by maclatunji: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

Your post is deplorable. Of what use are Yahoo boys against hackers?

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by LordKushmann(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

All I've been saying since. If Nigeria was a reasonable country, Yahoo boys and cultists will be on Govt payroll under what kind secret service like that.. That's how CIA came and picked one yahoo boy from enugwu that hacked their website. Till date we ain't heard about him but I'm certain he's now on their payroll. They wouldn't want another Julian assange on their hands

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by bettercreature(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nothing like that in Nigeria at the moment
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by oncoded(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
FOCUS...FOCUS....FOCUS

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by uche08(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
They should trace the bank account of that hospital that treated BUHARI in London and hack/dry all the money in that account.... Since they refuse to disclose the amount they milk from that certificateless Buhari....

I know he will sign any thing they presented to him as bill without crosschecking it....
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by Burgerlomo: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Well me know kuku dey keep my money 4 Bank when my mattress, carpet and ceiling dey there grin
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by Googleus(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
So all ds monthly SMS deductions debit alert were from Kim the north Korean? Ds world is full of wickedness ooo.... Stealing from the politically oppressed
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by BiggyBamBam: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
So with all the 419 brain of Nigerians, someone somewhere can still hack into the country?

The government should as a matter of urgency set up a Cyber Defense Unit and have intelligent younsters who would not only defend the country against Cyber attack but also strike when necessary.

There are talents in Nigeria and the better they are harnessed, the better!

2 Likes

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by KAYD007(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
dhardline:
This is serious. When we are complaining that there is no money this one's are coming to take the little change remaining... Hmm

Don't worry, we will send our spies to subvert their nuclear plants....or better still hack into them and detonate them tongue
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by Idrismusty97(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Not that i like North Korea or anything but this could very well be just a smoke screen. Preparing the world to hate North Korea so whoever would evade the country will have a moral backing.
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by suremanpatriot: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Why is everything synonymous with north always involved in violence?

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by KAYD007(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Not that i like North Korea or anything but this could very well be just a smoke screen. Preparing the world to hate North Korea so whoever would evade the country will have a moral backing.

Smoke screen you say? Aah e be like say you don't know the antecedent of North Korea. NK wey dey use 50 calibre aircraft guns to execute any of its citizens wey cross their leader KIM JONG UN .China self Don tire for their matter. ....they have been excluded from the rest of the world..so this subversive action cannot be put past them...they are very capable

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by dhardline(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
KAYD007:

Don't worry, we will send our spies to subvert their nuclear plants....or better still hack into them and detonate them tongue

grin grin
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by ekenzify(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
You see why cyber security should be taken More seriously in Nigeria.
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by new2012: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
phreakabit:

Your are way too simple minded to understand the magnitude of this situation. . . . Till you are affected.
Ask your slow self how it went unnoticed?
if it wasn't unnoticed how come it wasn't reported or how and why wasn't/hasn't the vulnerability been patched?

I'll take your insult lightly, its a virtue of your upbringing. You dont know jack abt anything obviously. It was not unnoticed nor unreported (its nobody's fault if you dont read or keep abreast with global events), the hack wasnt successful in Nigerian banks, though 'success' is relative in this context. And they dont use vulnerabilities as u know them, they run APTs, Lazarus isn't new, they've been on for years, they hacked Sony- if u remember, they only went financial last year, they breached Bangladesh towards taking money from the US federal reserve and till date 70M usd is still missing. Their major target is banks in Asia, Nigeria don't do such enormous transfers out of the country so its easy to detect.

Sometimes, keep quiet and conceal your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by Idrismusty97(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
KAYD007:

Smoke screen you say? Aah e be like say you don't know the antecedent of North Korea. NK wey dey use 50 calibre aircraft guns to execute any of its citizens wey cross their leader KIM JONG UN .China self Don tire for their matter. ....they have been excluded from the rest of the world..so this subversive action cannot be put past them...they are very capable
True North Korea is rule by a dictator and many opposition were executed. But my 50 calibre gun? Wild dogs? Not cutting the same hairstyle as Kim and all those Bullshîts have been confirm as false propaganda. With North korea the truth is most often mixed with lies and being a seclusive state we really can't tell the difference.
Re: "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" by maximunimpact(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
soberdrunk:

there's a huge difference between 'yahoo boys' and 'hackers'.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burglars Steal Solid Gold Toilet Worth £1milion In A Raid On Blenheim Palace / Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic / Theranos: Elizabeth Holmes Sentenced To More Than 11 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.