Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray (26029 Views)

Wike Rejects PDP Peace Move, Tells Dickson To Leave Party Immediately / Jonathan, PDP Chairman And Governors Shun Governorship Campaign In Bayelsa / Name Those Who Allegedly Stole $3bn Under Jonathan - PDP Challenge Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by abumeinben(m): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2017
Wetin be Wike own na?

Markafi had been court sacked so why the fuse?
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by Sunexy(m): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2017
After pointing fingers, they will send mumu youths to fight for them
grin
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by QuotaSystem: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Their uniting factor was our treasury...

Now that it's no longer in their care, all hell has been let loose...

What's most comical is that they thought the clueless otueke fisherman could rescue their dead party...the same author of their nemesis.

Thank you Wike, Thank you Fayose. RIP PDP.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by ZAWs: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2017
"He said he would die a member of the party, just as he pleaded with those that would attend his burial to bury his party membership card with him"

PDP membership card to the grave?
Becareful you may be doubling your punishment Mr. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by bionixs: 8:10am On Apr 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
GEJ failure was sooo massive it destroyed our economy and finished off PDP
oga, I believe there isn't a gun to your head that you must comment. When there is nothing to say,walk away and leave some doubts

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by Goke7: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2017
wike, fayose and others who don't like sheriff should please leave pdp for sheriff and go and form another party. is it a must for them to remain in pdp? I dare the likes of fayose and wike to go form their party and let's see how mighty and strong they claim to be.

My conclusion is that all the folks in pdp are all paper weight including the so called hero GEJ. They were all hiding under the shadow of obj. Even a whole david mark looks lost in the whole scenario. haba!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by Aburi001: 8:13am On Apr 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
Wike and Fayose should be held responsible for this wahala.

Alimodu was on his own jeje before they beg him to come head the party

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by deolu2000(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Jonathan was d cause of the issue for PDP so i see no way he can mediate on the same issue, i will advise him to leave Northerners to scramble for what is left of the party, when they are done going at each other, they will abandon the party and float a new one or decamp to APC et al
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by kaystick86(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Ali should just respect himself
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by back2sender: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2017
GEJ looked in bewilderment when Wiked and sheriff was quarelling. Am not surprise, thats how he Use to look like mumula. Please someone should give me that his clueless picture jare.
Sai baba buhari carry go notin do you. Buhari go do his second term no shaking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by Lotechi(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2017
I almost gave a 'Bleep', then I remembered that 'bleeps' are difficult to come these days. so am reserving the little 'Bleep' remaining wit me
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by bionixs: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2017
QuotaSystem:
This beautiful thread has pulled me out of my hiatus.

If not the confused, dead and buried PDP, what party looks up to the architect of its problem for the solution to that problem?

Since the otueke drunkard ruined the internal democracy of the devilish party by choosing to run in 2011 (northern slot) and imposing himself as the party's candidate without duly conducted primaries, the party has never been the same again.

In fact Shiaman Sherriff should have planted a sharp knock on jonathan's periwinkle clogged head before walking out on him.
ogbeni,have you ever reasoned about a drunkard that is greater and more influential than every one not just in your family before and now but greater than everyone in your village put together,quadrupled and doubled. in short this drunkard far better than you all. Don't forget ,you have no address
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2017
There is no cause for alarm
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by bionixs: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2017
vedaxcool:
and PMB is a huge success and our economy is healthier now than ever. You are under influence of something,I bet
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by KAYD007(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2017
QuotaSystem:

If not the confused, dead and buried PDP, what party looks up to the architect of its problem for the solution to that problem?

Since the otueke drunkard ruined the internal democracy of the devilish party by choosing to run in 2011 (northern slot) and imposing himself as the party's candidate without duly conducted primaries, the party has never been the same again[i][/i].

In fact Shiaman Sherriff should have planted a sharp knock on jonathan's periwinkle clogged head before walking out on him.

People seems to have forgotten....the above in color is what damned PDP...that internal arrangement which was agreed upon by all those concerned..rotational presidency...well an adage says...na small mess dey tear nyash....Jonathan don mess....PDP don tear tear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Atiku2019:
You All should remain loyal to Atiku2019

we ve not recovered from loosing our treasury to criminals nd u r here bringing another thief to come. wats left for this one to steal?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by Elfaris(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2017
odiks:

http://punchng.com/jonathans-pdp-peace-meeting-ends-in-disarray/
Khikhikhikhikhikhikhihehehehehehehahahajajajahah chaai lafWanKiMiDai... Why don't they want to accept the truth? Pdp is dead, the binding force(Free access to the nations treasury) is no longer there.... hahaha pointing fingers... Why didn't they fight.. mcheew
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by cyprex: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Pavarottii:
Ali modu sherriff . He is on a mission to destroy PDP. Well see how d movie ends .

Those that do not know from where rain started to fall on them do not know where it stopped. you seem not to know, but Wike and Fayose are destroying PDP simply because they don't like its chairman- Amodu Sheriff.
Goodluck doesn't seem ready to make peace as you don't make peace by taking side with a faction rather than recognizing the legitimate chairman and request that makes peace with his estranged members. That is inversion of standard- QED.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by Goke7: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2017
cyprex:

Those that do not know from where rain started to fall on them do not know where it stopped. you seem not to know, but Wike and Fayose are destroying PDP simply because they don't like its chairman- Amodu Sheriff.
[b]Goodluck doesn't seem ready to make peace as you don't make peace by taking side with a faction rather than recognizing the legitimate chairman and request that makes peace with his estranged members. [/b]That is inversion of standard- QED.

That is why he is Mr clueless nah

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by ndcide(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2017
emmasege:
If you ask me, Jonathan intervened too late. The following questions beg for answers.

1. Did Wike, Fayose & co consult with GEJ before imposing a Boko Haram as national chairman of the party, against the wish of majority of party members?

2. Why did Jonathan distance himself from the PDP for soo long? Couldn't his involvement in the national affairs of the party have prevented or quelled this lingering crisis?

3. Yesterday's meeting suggests that Sheriff is too arrogant to lead the only true national party in Nigeria. His words and actions showed that. What stops the flagship members of the party (e.g. Jonatgan, Sambo, Mark, Shekarau, FFk, Fayose, Wike etc) from calling for a forum to affirm the confidence of their teeming members and supporters while awaiting the supreme court verdict?

On a final note, flagship members of the party should be encouraged to retain their local party structures and support base until the Supreme Court gives its verdict. Should the verdict go against Makarfi faction, they should leave the carcass of PDP in his hands for subsequent handover to his pay masters in the APC. The real PDP could still bounce back after pulling out, if all hands are on deck and betrayals like Bayelsa Governor are not welcome into their ranks.

Look, GEJ was the victim of high level treachery within the party. He needed to stay back at that point. Anyone, including you, would do same.

If not for the support of the SS and SE, PDP would have not been alive. After the election, who was speaking? The voices were from the SS and SS and Fayose and mimiko. The north AS A WHOLE were still forming our government, until it became clear to them that there was no way in that direction. Nothing stopped the SS, SE, fayose and mimiko from moving to another party.

It would have been difficult for GEJ to help at that time. If you want to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by efilefun(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2017
emmasege:
If you ask me, Jonathan intervened too late. The following questions beg for answers.

1. Did Wike, Fayose & co consult with GEJ before imposing a Boko Haram as national chairman of the party, against the wish of majority of party members?

2. Why did Jonathan distance himself from the PDP for soo long? Couldn't his involvement in the national affairs of the party have prevented or quelled this lingering crisis?

3. Yesterday's meeting suggests that Sheriff is too arrogant to lead the only true national party in Nigeria. His words and actions showed that. What stops the flagship members of the party (e.g. Jonatgan, Sambo, Mark, Shekarau, FFk, Fayose, Wike etc) from calling for a forum to affirm the confidence of their teeming members and supporters while awaiting the supreme court verdict?

On a final note, flagship members of the party should be encouraged to retain their local party structures and support base until the Supreme Court gives its verdict. Should the verdict go against Makarfi faction, they should leave the carcass of PDP in his hands for subsequent handover to his pay masters in the APC. The real PDP could still bounce back after pulling out, if all hands are on deck and betrayals like Bayelsa Governor are not welcome into their ranks.
So APC being he's paymaster also paid wike and fayoshe to impose sheriff as the national chairman of that sinking party The bitter truth you all refuse to speak out is no one will give up an investment he already had money in. Later Dem go say abokiii no get sense yet he was able to manipulate both wike and fayoshe's brain cuz he knows how greedy and desperate they are.

#Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by Max24: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Jonathan is not a leader.
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Pavarottii:
Ali modu sherriff . He is on a mission to destroy PDP. Well see how d movie ends .

LOL maybe and maybe not the man is a former Governor and only telling them as the official National chairman he cannot be controlled by the likes of Wike, Fayose etc... hahha

Next time before Wike, Fayose and the rest associate with someone, They should know the kinda a person he/she is if they can control him...

If they have gone for Markaffi in the first place, He can be easily control...

Beside why both side prefer Northerners haha..
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2017
Sunexy:
After pointing fingers, they will send mumu youths to fight for them
grin

Bless you jare..
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by pepigeorge(m): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2017
vedaxcool:

Abeg go play with sand.... forget d blame game..... leave GEJ alone..... wot is PMB doing with d economy now.... buried n decaying it.... I think we were better off with d corrupt PDP than the clueless propaganda APC
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by Codes151(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2017
kahal29:
Wike and Sheriff pointing fingers at each other.. . Why them no fight nah? Next time they should not just point fingers... THEY SHOULD FIGHT
truth is that's the two lions in question! They are the problem! Appease this two and pdp wahala is settled
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by ipobbigot7: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Jonathan is clueless, he doesn't have the capacity to broker truce.
Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by bantudra: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Since the otueke drunkard ruined the internal democracy of the devilish party by choosing to run in 2011 (northern slot) and imposing himself as the party's candidate without duly conducted primaries, the party has never been the same again.

sherrif should have slapped jonathan and walk out...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by AreaFada2: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2017
vedaxcool:

Destroyed economy but we became largest economy in Africa for the very first time, stable forex and dollar under 200, bag of rice 8k, now over 20k & FDI pouring in.

What do you then call what Buhari has done to our economy? Shattered & pulverised?

I know tribalism and partisanship blind people but haba! Honesty is expected of any decent person.
The propaganda is no more sustainable. Elections are over.

The corruption GEJ govt is so much accused of, how much has FG so far recovered? All we hear is accusations of billions stolen.

Where are the recovered loot & convictions?

Dasuki has just been granted bail again.

Every corrupt person should go to jail whether APC, PDP or Labour. But show acceptable legal evidence.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s PDP Peace Meeting Ends In Disarray by Keegan: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
bionixs:
ogbeni,have you ever reasoned about a drunkard that is greater and more influential than every one not just in your family before and now but greater than everyone in your village put together,quadrupled and doubled. in short this drunkard far better than you all. Don't forget ,you have no address

Ogberan, what's your address again? Drunkard's advocate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos / Ganduje: Why Governors Are Afraid Of Signing Death Warrants / Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.