Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,837 members, 7,824,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack (2233 Views)

Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by luvinhubby(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2017
AZeD1:

You mean the same Trump that campaigned on NOT ATTACKING Syria?

For no reason, yes. But for this eff up by Assad, more than welcome.
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by AZeD1(m): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2017
luvinhubby:

For no reason, yes. But for this eff up by Assad, more than welcome.
This is not the first time Assad has been "rumoured" to use Chemical Weapons. In 2013, they were claims( the US said they confirmed it) that Assad used chemical weapons and Putin stopped the US attack by offering to destroy all Syrian Chemical Weapons.
This is part of the reason Putin is angry.

Also as a back story, a story was published that Turkey was smuggling Chemical Weapons into Syria, the journalist who broke that story has been arrested.

Rumour has it that the Chemical Weapons attack was done by rebels with Turkish assistance.

Assad is winning the war, why would he do something this stupid?

Not everything looks the way they seem.

1 Like

Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by luvinhubby(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2017
AZeD1:

This is not the first time Assad has been "rumoured" to use Chemical Weapons. In 2013, they were claims( the US said they confirmed it) that Assad used chemical weapons and Putin stopped the US attack by offering to destroy all Syrian Chemical Weapons.
This is part of the reason Putin is angry.

Also as a back story, a story was published that Turkey was smuggling Chemical Weapons into Syria, the journalist who broke that story has been arrested.

Rumour has it that the Chemical Weapons attack was done by rebels with Turkish assistance.

Assad is winning the war, why would he do something this stupid?

Not everything looks the way they seem.

Same thing was said in 2013, Assad denied & blamed rebels also, eventually owned up and submitted what he wanted to be destroyed to avoid global backlash.

This time, a more decisive POTUS is on seat and he needs to be taught a lesson.
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by ollah2: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2017
Amberon:
Later these same islamists will blame America for helping them fight this stupid regime. Can't reason with them.

You will see them in a couple years blaming and heaping curses on America for interceding on their behalf and you wonder if they would've preferred death.

Lol. You no nothing
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by AZeD1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
luvinhubby:

Same thing was said in 2013, Assad denied & blamed rebels also, eventually owned up and submitted what he wanted to be destroyed to avoid global backlash.

This time, a more decisive POTUS is on seat and he needs to be taught a lesson.

Just so you know, Obama asked congress for permission to go to war with Syria and the republicans declined.

Trump spent $90M without asking congress.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/01/world/middleeast/syria.html

And for the record, Hillary Clinton had always said the US should strike Syria..
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by Oches4me(m): 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jessestunch:

The swift response is the best and majority of the countries are already in support.. How can a sane president use chemical weapons against his people? Chemical weapons that killed innocent children and will likely kill even more in years to come? The Russians will only moan and moan.. But with POTUS Trump on board, Assad days are numbered if he tries another shot at chemical weapons.... This only goes to show how weak Obama failed not only the United States but the entire world.. The idiot was cowed by Puttin because he had no balls.. But with Trump on board, Russian will be reduced to the days of moaning and wailing unlike the World power status that Putin was beginning to enjoy under Obama
is ur type that believe every junk news from western media, how can a president winning war used chemical weapons against his people, this was the false flag their used against sadam Hussein.

1 Like

Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by Jessestunch: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oches4me:
is ur type that believe every junk news from western media, how can a president winning war used chemical weapons against his people, this was the false flag their used against sadam Hussein.

Rubbish... Sadam Hussein was winning the war and he still used chemical weapons on his people.. The average Arab tyrant I'd heartless... So which type of new does your type believes? A Jazeera right?
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by bennybaba(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
BetaThings:

So ISIS is bigger than Syria with a legitimate Military and an an ally of Russia?
....is Assad the one radicalising Islamic terrorists to hate and attack foreign countries including America?
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by ollah2: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jessestunch:

Rubbish... Sadam Hussein was winning the war and he still used chemical weapons on his people.. The average Arab tyrant I'd heartless... So which type of new does your type believes? A Jazeera right?

Lol. You believe everything.
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by Jessestunch: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
ollah2:

Lol. You believe everything.

Yeah.. I see you... You believe nothing...

I dont care what conspiracy theorists like you bring to the table but what is now clear is that mad unpredictable man is now occupying the white house..

And Putin and Russia to the days of wailing without action.. Assad days are numbered
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by ollah2: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jessestunch:

Yeah.. I see you... You believe nothing...

I dont care what conspiracy theorists like you bring to the table but what is now clear is that mad unpredictable man is now occupying the white house..

And Putin and Russia to the days of wailing without action.. Assad days are numbered

You know nothing
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by Jessestunch: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
ollah2:

You know nothing
So says a dullard that hasn't said anything worthwhile on this thread.. Smh
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by ollah2: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jessestunch:

So says a dullard that hasn't said anything worthwhile on this thread.. Smh

Perhaps you are blind. That proves you own the crown of being the only dullard right here
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by Mazeltovscotty(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oches4me:
believe you me, you also reas that junk from the media.
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by lfleak: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
luvinhubby:

If US can't afford, who can?
italy grin
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by Oches4me(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Jessestunch:

y no weapon of mass destruction was found when their evaded Iraq, pls let us be objective.
Re: US Missiles Strike Syrian Air Base In Response To Nerve Gas Attack by justwise(m): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2017
luvinhubby:
Obama was a scumbag, nice response Potus Trump.

Boko haram would have been history long ago if Trump was in Obama's position.

Clueless.

Since Trump became president has he said anything about Boko haram or Nigeria?

Just one strike on an airbase everybody is jumping up praising Trump. That airbase is up and running now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World / (photos)meet 'la China' Mexico's Most Dangerous Female Cartel / Donald Trump Has Said He Will NOT Accept The $400,000 President's Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.